Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Hey MMC Friends....Merry Tuesday! I am just working away and getting ready to sneak out to the gym for a bit. Soccer season has officially started here so my oldest daughter is back to camp this week from 5-8.
Andre, my boxer has been having issues with his belly and vomiting a few times yesterday and once today. I boiled him some chicken and rice today and so far he has kept it down. He is acting fine so not sure what the issue is??
Have a wonderful afternoon and so excited for milestone day!

It upsets me when my dogs sometimes go through this. I end up feeding them jar chicken baby food and they seem to keep that down. They get over it like nothing happened but it worries me when it happens! Hopefully Andre will be fine! Keep us posted!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
The temperature is suppose to reach 108 by Monday! 104 - 107 all week up until then. Worries me for the hubby having to work in a warehouse with no air conditioning. My job has air conditioning but struggles to stay cool when hot out. Wish us luck!

Keeping you both in my thoughts. Praying the temperatures drop soon.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Hope you are all having a good night!
So far Andre has kept down his chicken and rice. He was out with us in the yad earlier and seems ok! Fingers crossed. Thx again for prayers and well wishes.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
So far Andre has kept down his chicken and rice. He was out with us in the yad earlier and seems ok! Fingers crossed. Thx again for prayers and well wishes.

I've been thinking of you guys!
Glad to hear that Andre enjoyed his dinner, and he seems to be doing okay ❤️
Continued prayers for you both!
Have a good night~

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Good afternoon, MMC!

Lost power for a few hours today so I am a bit behind on things for work. Had to look up some info on my computer so I thought I would pop in and wish all of you a MERRY evening since I do not have time to finish replying to/reading new posts. Keep MERRY!

Good Evening, Meceka!!!!! Glad to hear that your power wasn't off to long!!! Hope you and Palmer are doing well!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and had a great Christmas in July . I have been cruising around the site but not as much since losing my mom right after Christmas it's been a very tough year .

It's good to see you, RachRon. Prayers are heading your way. I hope you can find some joy in the season.

Time for me to hit the hay too. Goodnight everyone, have a good night! :)

Goodnight, Mistletoe Wishes!!!!!

Well regardless whether I work until 11 or not, I live 30 minutes away from the hospital, so I'm going to sleep there since I'll be on call. I plan on chopping and shredding up some of my zucchini and squash for cooking and baking this fall/winter to freeze. I have a doctors appointment then at 3. Otherwise, I'm just going to relax the rest of day. Thursday I need to try and start to clean this house!

Hope you can sleep good in the morning if you don't have to work and that your appointment goes well!!! Have a good night, Sugar!!!

Hello, everyone!

Just stopping in for another quick hello. I am really hopeful that I will get a chance to stop by tomorrow. Something tells me it could be an important day. You know, aside from already being 'Pines Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Those countdown numbers declining are certainly helping everything on my end.

It's good to see you, Brent!!!! Hope all is going well at passport!!!

The temperature is suppose to reach 108 by Monday! 104 - 107 all week up until then. Worries me for the hubby having to work in a warehouse with no air conditioning. My job has air conditioning but struggles to stay cool when hot out. Wish us luck!

Praying you guys can find a way to stay cool!!!! Stay safe, Friends!!!

See you in the morning, goodnight everyone!

View attachment 10717

Goodnight, HMG!!!!

Glad to hear that Andre is doing better tonight. My prayers continue to flow for him and you.

Goodnight, SnowflakeMom!!!!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
We had a crazy storm around 4 p.m. It poured buckets, and the hail sounded like a crowd of people chucking stones at the building. We all actually moved away from the windows for a few minutes---it seemed like the hail might actually break one. 20 minutes later the sun was shining and it was much cooler.

Didn't get out of work until 8:15. Ugh.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
That's awesome, friend.
Sleep well!

Thank you for sharing that commercial, it always gets to me <3

Goodnight~
Those old Hallmark commercials just know how to get you.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I wanted to catch up tonight before I posted this but it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do, which is awesome! I love chatty Christmas people! :)
We had such a nice night at moms tonight – almost everybody left before dark except my husband, my brother-in-law, and my brother… And people say women Gossip– they are wrong, men are worse! Ha ha ha! ;) My brothers wife and my niece ended up showing up later -We had so much fun and mom really enjoyed it! But then I got home around 10:30 and Gracie had about seven puke piles on our floor! :(
Her new prescription food costs $66 per 16 pound bag from the vet, which lasts about 3 1/2 weeks – I found it online for $55 per bag and I had a $15 coupon for that website. I called the vet and they said that was fine to try it and they would approve the prescription but we should watch for it making her sick or any changes… she had half a cup of that at lunch and one cup tonight… I'm really hoping that the new food is what it is -I hope it's just the food and I will not give her that anymore and I will get it from the vet! UGH! I could puke myself! Thankfully she seems totally fine now! ❤️

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good Tuesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I thought I'd get to work on the Camaro yesterday, but then I remembered I had a city council meeting. Oh well. My 4 year term as mayor ends in December, and I've decided that I'm not going to run again. I've enjoyed the last 12 years on the council, but my family has gotten so busy that I need to focus on that. Maybe after the kids are grown...

Anyway, I have to go to the photographer's office today to see Jacob's senior pictures. They don't send proofs home anymore. Grrrr. When I was a senior, you took a quick waist-up picture with a tuxedo coat on in the lunch room. Now they have "elementals" (outdoors), "formals" (with the tux, in a studio), and "relaxed" (regular clothes, doing anything). Jacob was also a Senior Superlative, voted Most Talented, so there's a picture for that, too. And the cost is MIND NUMBING.

I just keeping humming Christmas songs, hoping I'm not flat broke by the time it's over.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
I guess if they call you a lame duck now it isn't meant as a put down. :) I can't believe you have been mayor for 4 years already.
The cost of pictures is ridiculous, I hope the wallet doesn't get too light after all is said and done.

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,
I tried to get caught up tonight, but the eyelids are getting heavy at this point. The handy dandy post counter to the right of the reply box says I have 138 more to read.
Long day at work, day off tomorrow nothing planned.
I hope you all had a good day.
Goodnight, everyone.

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
I wanted to catch up tonight before I posted this but it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do, which is awesome! I love chatty Christmas people! :)
We had such a nice night at moms tonight – almost everybody left before dark except my husband, my brother-in-law, and my brother… And people say women Gossip– they are wrong, men are worse! Ha ha ha! ;) My brothers wife and my niece ended up showing up later -We had so much fun and mom really enjoyed it! But then I got home around 10:30 and Gracie had about seven puke piles on our floor! :(
Her new prescription food costs $66 per 16 pound bag from the vet, which lasts about 3 1/2 weeks – I found it online for $55 per bag and I had a $15 coupon for that website. I called the vet and they said that was fine to try it and they would approve the prescription but we should watch for it making her sick or any changes… she had half a cup of that at lunch and one cup tonight… I'm really hoping that the new food is what it is -I hope it's just the food and I will not give her that anymore and I will get it from the vet! UGH! I could puke myself! Thankfully she seems totally fine now! ❤️

Poor thing, hope she feels better soon Holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image