Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
What are your plans? :)

Well regardless whether I work until 11 or not, I live 30 minutes away from the hospital, so I'm going to sleep there since I'll be on call. I plan on chopping and shredding up some of my zucchini and squash for cooking and baking this fall/winter to freeze. I have a doctors appointment then at 3. Otherwise, I'm just going to relax the rest of day. Thursday I need to try and start to clean this house!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Hello, everyone!

Just stopping in for another quick hello. I am really hopeful that I will get a chance to stop by tomorrow. Something tells me it could be an important day. You know, aside from already being 'Pines Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Those countdown numbers declining are certainly helping everything on my end.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Well regardless whether I work until 11 or not, I live 30 minutes away from the hospital, so I'm going to sleep there since I'll be on call. I plan on chopping and shredding up some of my zucchini and squash for cooking and baking this fall/winter to freeze. I have a doctors appointment then at 3. Otherwise, I'm just going to relax the rest of day. Thursday I need to try and start to clean this house!

That sounds like a good plan.
Hope your appointment goes well!
Enjoy some relaxation!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Hello, everyone!

Just stopping in for another quick hello. I am really hopeful that I will get a chance to stop by tomorrow. Something tells me it could be an important day. You know, aside from already being 'Pines Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Those countdown numbers declining are certainly helping everything on my end.

Good to see you, Brent! Hope all is well and you're having a great week so far!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello, everyone!

Good evening, Brent!
Double Whammy tomorrow! So exciting!
Have a wonderful night! :)

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Ha-ha...I've been driving the wife nuts for the past two weeks or so, in just the opposite way. I've been cranking the AC down to the point where the windows on the house are condensing. I have the ceiling fan set on high and blowing on me all night long. I've been getting so hot, (especially at night) where I'm peeling blankets and apparel....The wife is beside herself thinking that I must be going thru male menopause or something; with these hot flashes at night. Is that such a thing, male menopause????
Maybe! Ha ha!!!!!!!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

Hope your appointment goes well!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Good to see you, Brent! Hope all is well and you're having a great week so far!

Thank you, sugar. It has been surprisingly enjoyable thus far. Hope the same for you!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hello, everyone!

Good evening Brent, hope you're having a wonderful week as well!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Good evening Brent, hope you're having a wonderful week as well!

Thank you, HMG! It's going by quite nicely. Let's hope it continues tomorrow.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
The temperature is suppose to reach 108 by Monday! 104 - 107 all week up until then. Worries me for the hubby having to work in a warehouse with no air conditioning. My job has air conditioning but struggles to stay cool when hot out. Wish us luck!

Good luck!! Thinking of you guys!
Drink plenty of water ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors