Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell she does and I am so glad she has made such a positive impact on your mum's well being.
Thank you Festive! It's true!
emo19.gif
(and she's one heck of a cook/baker too) :)
 
When I got the school, they told me the seniors would be last, and it would be a little after noon before they started. I decided to come back to work for a while, since it's only a mile away.
 
:) That is wonderful!! Sounds like she's loads of fun to be around!
She is! I don't mean to be stereotypical but I always thought Amish women were much quieter & maybe a little timid. Not Emma! :)
 
When I got the school, they told me the seniors would be last, and it would be a little after noon before they started. I decided to come back to work for a while, since it's only a mile away.
Well at least you'll get some time off this afternoon! :)
 
Good luck to Jacob. Have a good time. Sounds like Elizabeth's garden is coming along nicely. Hoep to see some photos.

Also I like the sound of Elizabeth's Garden. Sounds like a fancy perfume or an enchanting children's fairy tale ....hmm you might have just inspired me ...;)
Thanks, I'm sure Jacob will do well. He's pretty smart; just ask him. ;)

I might post a picture of her garden, but it's pretty small. I'm afraid I might get teased by some of you more horticulturally-adept members! :D

Looking forward to that book!
 
Thanks, I'm sure Jacob will do well. He's pretty smart; just ask him. ;)

I might post a picture of her garden, but it's pretty small. I'm afraid I might get teased by some of you more horticulturally-adept members! :D

Looking forward to that book!
Any garden is a good garden. Small is good = easier to keep weeds in check!!! (hopefully) I agree I want to see a picture of "Elizabeth's Garden!" :D
 
Morning! Good luck with the phone call, hope it goes your way and doesn't take that long. Enjoy your day!


Good luck to Jacob. Have a good time. Sounds like Elizabeth's garden is coming along nicely. Hoep to see some photos.

Also I like the sound of Elizabeth's Garden. Sounds like a fancy perfume or an enchanting children's fairy tale ....hmm you might have just inspired me ...;)
Reminds me of a print we have on the wall called "Donna's Pond." It's a wide print---of a pond, of course---and as you look at it from left to right, spring melts into summer, then into fall, until at the right-hand side it's winter. Hard to describe, but very interesting to see!
 
Last edited:
Reminds me of a print we have on the wall called "Donna's Pond." It's a wide print---of a pond, of course---and as you look at it from left to right, spring melts into summer, then into fall, until at the right-hand side it's winter. Hard to describe, but very interesting to see!
Sounds beautiful!
 
snowflake - I thought of you: When I dropped Gracie off at the groomer she asked if Grace was on flea/tick prevention. I told her that yes she is....she said good b/c she has been pulling a few ticks off dogs recently. UGH UGH UGH! YUCK! They seem to be migrating this way. I don't want them! :confused::eek::(

Hope everyone's afternoon has started off well!! After I dropped Gracie off, I made a salad for lunch & took a quick walk around the block just to see what it was like to walk without a dog. LOL! :p It's been a long time! Seemed odd! ;)

Have a great afternoon!
 
Thank you!
My dad bought it for the family home, then asked me if I would like to have it when I moved out and got married. I said yes!
Edited to add:
I found a picture of it online, but it's really tiny!
View attachment 22789
That IS beautiful!!! Nice that it is from your family home too! :) I'm glad you shared a picture b/c that had my interest. I love it! ♥
 
Reminds me of a print we have on the wall called "Donna's Pond." It's a wide print---of a pond, of course---and as you look at it from left to right, spring melts into summer, then into fall, until at the right-hand side it's winter. Hard to describe, but very interesting to see!
That sounds very enchanting. I love interesting pieces like that. I'd love to see it.
 
That IS beautiful!!! Nice that it is from your family home too! :) I'm glad you shared a picture b/c that had my interest. I love it! ♥
I was googling it myself but couldn't find anything like what you described. I am so glad you posted a picture of it. That is truly a beautiful piece. Do you know the name of the artist? I will have to show this to Mr Festive, he studied fine art and would appreciate this.
 
snowflake - I thought of you: When I dropped Gracie off at the groomer she asked if Grace was on flea/tick prevention. I told her that yes she is....she said good b/c she has been pulling a few ticks off dogs recently. UGH UGH UGH! YUCK! They seem to be migrating this way. I don't want them! :confused::eek::(

Hope everyone's afternoon has started off well!! After I dropped Gracie off, I made a salad for lunch & took a quick walk around the block just to see what it was like to walk without a dog. LOL! :p It's been a long time! Seemed odd! ;)

Have a great afternoon!
Ugh! Horrid things!

Glad you enjoyed your walk. Reminds me of when I started walking without a pram/stroller after a few years of doing it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot Detail

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Merry Forums Stats

Threads
100,684
Messages
1,526,381
Members
10,983
Latest member
Amenda

User Menu

Back
Top