Status
Not open for further replies.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

I was able to get some decorating done today, all the indoor lights and garland is up.
I go back to work in the morning, these 2 days off went way too fast.

I finally was able to get the sleigh to my house I was talking about a few years ago, it is in rough shape but I am hoping to restore it to its former glory at some point.
Here it is:

Here is our newer "sleigh" we picked up last week:

I hope you all had a great day.

Goodnight, everyone

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Evening to all those who I have not gotten to this night. How did the day go? Long work followed by a hard sleep and I'm ready for work tonight.
I pray you are all well and that tomorrow will find blessings waiting for each and everyone.
Good Night & Sleep Tight...

Good Night Peanuts.jpg

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Evening HMG. We had a nice day (weather wise) as well. It was nice to be outside cleaning up the yard and doing a little decorating, but after working all night it took it's toll and I crashed hard. I can relate to staying up for the results. Maybe that's one more good thing about working overnights, I'm already up... ;)
I hope the rest of your evening went well... take care.

Thank you so much CGYager, hope you have a nice night!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good evening,

I was able to get some decorating done today, all the indoor lights and garland is up.

I finally was able to get the sleigh to my house I was talking about a few years ago, it is in rough shape but I am hoping to restore it to its former glory at some point.
Here it is:

Goodnight, everyone

Xmas the sleigh is amazing, how exciting! Hope you have fun restoring it.
Congrats again on the new car, it's beautiful. Enjoy it!
Have a good night!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Howdy Edge. I always have Sundays and Mondays off, which is especially nice during the football season. Most of the "stuff" I need for Thanksgiving is here. Just got to check off that list (twice.. ;)) before it gets here.
Browns are leading at the half? WOW!!
It's exciting that we're starting to check Thanksgiving lists already. Unbelievable but very exciting. And yeah of course I took the Ravens but so did everyone in my league.

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Good evening Merry. Don't let it get to you. With the kind of heart and spirit you place into every post, the spoken portion of the broadcast should be memorable to say the least.
Looking forward to it.... have a nice evening.
Thank you for your kind and generous words! I will do my best.

Good evening,

Here it is:

Goodnight, everyone
I like both your sleighs!
The antique one should be a gorgeous sight when you're finished restoring it. Looking forward to seeing that!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good evening,

Here it is:

Goodnight, everyone
Wow!
I love the sleigh. can't wait to see what you do with it. I have always dreamed of owning a large one like that. Sleighs are one of my favourite decorations.

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
A very good (and early) morning to all the MMC community. I'm doing my first post now at lunch for a really good reason... tonight is the Chicago / Earth, Wind & Fire concert with my wife. So, as soon as I get home this morning (3 hours & 7 minutes from now), I'm headed into dreamland so I do not fall asleep during the performances. If I get the opportunity, I will check back in after it is over. I'm not sure how long it will last.
It is a Fantastic Friday and I hope everyone has an exceptional day.

Happy-Friday.gif

Morning coffee.jpg

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
A very good (and early) morning to all the MMC community. I'm doing my first post now at lunch for a really good reason... tonight is the Chicago / Earth, Wind & Fire concert with my wife. So, as soon as I get home this morning (3 hours & 7 minutes from now), I'm headed into dreamland so I do not fall asleep during the performances. If I get the opportunity, I will check back in after it is over. I'm not sure how long it will last.
It is a Fantastic Friday and I hope everyone has an exceptional day.

View attachment 33713

View attachment 33714
Have fun tonight!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Friday,

It is a little scary that we are almost mid way through November!

I hope you guys are enjoying the lead up to Thanksgiving and your plans are going smoothly.

While I was tucking my youngest in bed last night he said Momma, tomorrow is a special day. I asked him why is that thinking it was something to do with school. He then goes on to tell me how we have to remember the soldiers who died. I was so touched that he understands the importance at only 5yrs.
Just had to share that :)

image-2.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Friday Morning MMC! TGIF! Happy Veteran's Day and thanks to all of those who served. I am here having my breakfast and getting excited as I'm off Monday so a classic 3 day weekend. I know Rollins will be happy with that. Our Christmas Season begins this weekend. Just unbelievable but exciting beyond belief. Hope everyone has a great Friday and a great start to the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image