Not open for further replies.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
That would have been fun to hear!
-sing-
Hope you & your hubby have a great time tonight! Speaking of margarita's, (Mexican & margarita's go hand in hand, right?;)) my sister brought 1800 Margarita's last night to Moms. (Emma loves her margarita's) - I didn't have any, but they all said it was delicious. My sis said that's the only brand she buys anymore. Might have to look into that - I had never heard of it!
Have a great day!!
Looks like everyone had a great time at the goodbye for Emma. I will have to look into that brand. I have never heard of those either.
Have a great day Holiday!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

It's been crazy here at work, and I have to leave in a few minutes to go with Nancy to a follow-up appointment with her doctor. I miss hanging out here!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

I hope Nancy's appointment goes well!! xx
Have a great day Brad!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Haileysnana2013

Candy Cane tester
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Dec 11, 2015
Caldwell, Idaho
Hey there lovers of Christmas! My 2nd year and I cannot wait as the holiday approaches! This holiday my family and I will be celebrating in a new state! Cannot wait,,new scenery,, new friends,, and certainly excited about checking out all the ways the holidays are celebrated in our new home! Keep up the cheer folks,, they may make fun of us for playing Jingle Bells on the 4th of July,, but this kind of magic and joy should never have a time limit! xoxo

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hey there lovers of Christmas! My 2nd year and I cannot wait as the holiday approaches! This holiday my family and I will be celebrating in a new state! Cannot wait,,new scenery,, new friends,, and certainly excited about checking out all the ways the holidays are celebrated in our new home! Keep up the cheer folks,, they may make fun of us for playing Jingle Bells on the 4th of July,, but this kind of magic and joy should never have a time limit! xoxo
How exciting!! I hope you love your new state/home! Can I ask where you are moving too?
Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Everyone, have a wonderful evening! I'm off to finish the brine for the turkey (just need to add salt & more water) - I think I'll run out to the lake & bring the smoker out there along with the "tree" (pine tree branch) & lights/decorations so I don't have so much to haul tomorrow.

I also want to go visit Mom & Emma. I can't believe this is Emma's last night! :(

We also have a neighborhood gathering - our neighbor boy gets married next weekend & all the neighbors went together on gifts, so we are going to give them to them tonight. Busy night!

See you tomorrow!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy birthday HMG. Enjoy your last year of thirtyness. Or is it twentyness? Regardless, enjoy your special day.

Thank HIB ~
I wish it was 30 or 40! Next year is the big 5-0!!!

Happy Bday! Next year is a milestone one for me too so I'm trying to enjoy the last year of my 30s.

Thank you Edge! I'm holding on to 49 as long as I can. You are young!!!

I know summer is coming to
Happy Birthday HMG!! Hope you have a great day. Enjoy lunch with you parents and dinner with your family!

Thank you so much SnowflakeMom! Enjoy the Mexican food tonight!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank you Ballcoach! Hope you have a blast at the Guns & Roses concert!!!

Happy birthday HMG! :)

Thank you so much Martine! <3

Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you Minta!!!
xx

Happy, HAPPY Birthday HMG!!!! Have a wonderful time with your parents today & then out to eat with your family tonight!!! Enjoy YOUR day!!!

Thank you so much Holiday!!!
xo

Reactions: Holiday and Edge612

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Thursday evening! As our vacation is winding down, we are currently at the Montreal Just for Laughs festival to watch comedian Mike Birbiglia. Going around the site, we stumbled upon a Christmas in July display, complete with Yoda in a Santa hat. Hope everyone is enjoying a nice evening.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
TGIF MMC! Another weekend is about to arrive here and somehow the last one of July. I think this year July reminded me how much I really like this month. 4th of July was great and it's been fun having days off and all the summer stuff. This week hasn't been that bad either with the temperatures. Humidity has come up though today but now some rain tonight into maybe Saturday morning. Hopefully it will clear out quick Saturday morning as it sounds like the rain will stay mostly south of us. Who's ready for the weekend? Have a good Friday!

Mom21

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 13, 2015
USA
Guess it's not too late to say Merry Christmas in July! Cannot BELIEVE July is just about GONE. Seems like 4th of July was a few days ago! We are going to have rain and temps in the 60's through Sunday so it seems like a good time to light a Christmas candle and put on a Christmas movie to close out July.

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
That's awesome!

Sounds like we're using about the same recipe:

Maple Turkey Brine Recipe: 1 gallons water, 1 cup of kosher salt (coarse), 12 oz of real maple syrup, 2 TBS of Rub

After brined...
  1. Pour the maple syrup all over the turkey.
  2. Sprinkle rub all over the turkey
I'm excited to try this!! :D
Its not really rocket science..lol. I add peeled apple wedges,pear and onion to my water tray in the smoker. Their are tons of rubs out on the market but I stick with my favorite 3 that come out of Lousiana.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Everyone throughout the great MMC Nation and all of its Territories.

And the area we are preparing to enter is DOUBLE-DIGIT territory!
<< What does that mean, Crown? >>
I'll tell you in a minute, little voice.

First, we need to look at this morning's numbers:
Days to the Season: 108
Days to Christmas Day: 150

And those figures inform the discerning that we are down now to just 8 days to the 100-DAY SEASON Milestone and the threshold of DOUBLE DIGIT count territory to Christmas Season 2017.
<< Ah! I see now, Crown. Thanks! >>
My pleasure.

It wasn't excessively bad here yesterday but we still have both temperature and humidity readings that are too high to find very much comfort in.
Today should be more of the same, with possible rain over the weekend.
Currently, our thermometer tells me it is 79 degrees outside and my skin tells me it is still rather humid!

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
Enjoy your Weekend Eve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors