Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, MMC!! It’s going to be a nice day here with a high in the 40’s. Well that’s if this fog ever burns off. I had a big weekend planned with our towns Christmas parade and tree lighting going on tomorrow. They are calling for heavy storms now though. So it’s looking like the festives will probably be canceled. I’ll still try to hit up some of the craft shows and maybe the drive thru Christmas lights though. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
I was going to tell you too keep them storms over there, but I see we now have 100% chance of storms tomorrow. UGH!
I hope they miss you & you are able to enjoy ALL of the festivities! Sounds FUN!!!!
Have a great Friday & a great Christmassy weekend made!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning MMC !

this is wedding eve for us here
going to decorate church and hall and then finish decorating cake
looks like everything else is ready to go, I hope !
Still have to pick up a few breakfast items for the girls as well will all be at church by 8am for make up and hairdos and to get ready
View attachment 52976

So excited for you and your family, wishing all of you a beautiful day tomorrow!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Friday MMC!
Just popping in quick to say hello, it’s been a busy day so far of errands and chores. The girls and I are going shopping later this afternoon for bridesmaid shoes and a tiara for the bride. Hopefully we’ll find what we’re looking for.
I hope everyone has a nice day and a wonderful weekend ahead!
xx

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Merry Friday MMC!
Just popping in quick to say hello, it’s been a busy day so far of errands and chores. The girls and I are going shopping later this afternoon for bridesmaid shoes and a tiara for the bride. Hopefully we’ll find what we’re looking for.
I hope everyone has a nice day and a wonderful weekend ahead!
xx
Have a fun day!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Have a great weekend MMC friends!!!

@Christmasstar - I hope everything goes great tomorrow & you all enjoy to the fullest! Have fun!!!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning MMC! Merry Friday!!!

We have lots of fog out there this morning! Seems to be getting worse, instead of better as the temps rise! After a few days of not getting out of the 20's, this weekend we're supposed to hit the mid 50's! Crazy weather = crazy sinuses!!

Our HS football team is playing at state today. I think we can get it on the tv here at work. xx Most people left last night so hopefully not many are having to deal with this fog this morning!

I'm only working at my old job today & then later this afternoon I'm meeting a friend at the winery. Looking forward to it.

Everyone, have a great day!!!!
Happy Friday, Holiday!! Enjoy the winery and the weekend!

Continued prayers for you & your Dad!! Praying all good news continues to flow in!! xx
Thanks so much!

Good Morning, MMC!! It’s going to be a nice day here with a high in the 40’s. Well that’s if this fog ever burns off. I had a big weekend planned with our towns Christmas parade and tree lighting going on tomorrow. They are calling for heavy storms now though. So it’s looking like the festives will probably be canceled. I’ll still try to hit up some of the craft shows and maybe the drive thru Christmas lights though. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Ugh sorry to hear about the storms....they are saying are getting some heavy rain Sat into Sunday. Drive thru Christmas lights sound like fun!

We are having a craft fair at our high school on Saturday and my oldest daughter has to work at it for Student Council so I am looking forward to going there and hopefully getting a few Christmas items.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Morning MMC !

this is wedding eve for us here
going to decorate church and hall and then finish decorating cake
looks like everything else is ready to go, I hope !
Still have to pick up a few breakfast items for the girls as well will all be at church by 8am for make up and hairdos and to get ready
View attachment 52976

Exciting! Have a wonderful, merry time at the wedding, CS! Pictures, please!!
xx

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Good Last Day of November! Crown is away for one more time this year. And I am here to fill in for the count. And the count is not much to count anymore.

Days to Christmas Day: 25

Well folks you can see we have the 25 days of Christmas ahead of us. November has been such an amazing month that I hate to see it go but it must. Next up is the month of Christmas. We will not change the calendar anymore after today until we go through Christmas. Hard to believe. Crown will take us into the final month of the year starting Saturday. For now, I hope you all enjoy the last day of November!
Thanks for the sub Edge! Our days of December are dwindling away fast, I already find myself nervous that its going by so fast.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning MMC! Merry Friday!!!

We have lots of fog out there this morning! Seems to be getting worse, instead of better as the temps rise! After a few days of not getting out of the 20's, this weekend we're supposed to hit the mid 50's! Crazy weather = crazy sinuses!!

Our HS football team is playing at state today. I think we can get it on the tv here at work. xx Most people left last night so hopefully not many are having to deal with this fog this morning!

I'm only working at my old job today & then later this afternoon I'm meeting a friend at the winery. Looking forward to it.

Everyone, have a great day!!!!

Merry afternoon, Holiday!
Best of luck to your HS football team!!
Have a merry time at the winery and have a merry weekend!!
xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
@made582, stay safe! I hope the fog dissipates soon and that the storms don't cause your weekend plans to be canceled!

Congratulations to your HS football team!

Have a merry weekend!!
xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
That looks so fun & festive!!!! ♥ Have a Christmassy blast!!

Thanks; found out this afternoon that my dad wants to go; he called me up. That's a very good sign. Maybe it will inspire him to decorate despite missing my mom so much. He's forgetting that he was always the "Tinsel King". We'll see.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Morning MMC! I'm off the next 4 days. Got my car inspected early this morning and went to Dunkin for breakfast. Now gonna do some exercising and a few errands. This afternoon I'm going to try to get some more Christmas shopping done. Have a great day!

Enjoy your days off!

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! This is my full weekend off from work. Tonight I got some Christmas shopping done. I think all I have to get now are some gift cards, cards and a few more stocking stuffers.
Our Elf Aurora comes back tonight once Carolina is asleep.
We are supposed to go to a fire truck christmas light parade tomorrow but I've heard that it is being cancelled due to the rain.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmassy night

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Friday Eve...just to give a quick update on my Dad. We had his appt. and the liver biopsy is not back (was supposed to be back on Tuesday) but the biopsy/cultures of the fluid from his abdomen showed no malignant cells so that is good news. The Dr believes that if the lesions are cancerous they are confined to the liver only so that was good news, I was really worried that it had spread into the abdominal area. Our next appt is Tuesday. I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes!

Not too much planned today...work and catching up on laundry and I need to vacuum later. I am making homemade mac and cheese for dinner and hopefully will get in a Christmas movie. I think there may be a couple new ones on Netflix. Hope you all have a great day!

Continued prayers for you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image