Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Springbreak Day 1.

Up at 5:45. I won't complain. How many jobs get a random week off during March?
Not too many, says the guy visiting Dad and his wife in South Florida...Caught the Marlins/Nats Spring Training game this afternoon. Unfortunately, the Ancient One(Dad) didn't attend the contest with me. Last year, it was dangerously hot for him and this time he was under the weather. We'll look forward to 2020 and hope it works out.

Last edited:

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hope the new recipe is a success. I aim to try a new recipe each week with a goal of never eating the same thing twice in one month. Looking up recipes is half the fun. Enjoy your day HMG.

The soup was yummy, I’ll definitely make it again. I’m always browsing recipes on Pinterest, it is a lot of fun. I probably spend a little too much time on there!
Enjoy your days off Martine!!!
xx

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Good morning!
Driving Isak to school soon, then I have to do some paperwork
The sun is shining today, and temp is 33 degrees
Hope YOU will have a wonderful Tuesday :)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Last Day of Winter MMC! Hope you are all doing ok. The last day of winter. I just googled the time winter will start for 2019/2020 season and it's Saturday, December 21st around 11PM at night. Just think about that. The Weekend before Christmas. Shudder at the thought! Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Tuesday morning! Another cold morning. If it weren’t for these northernly winds, it would be a perfect morning. Except for when I went to get our car after repairs at the dealership and to buy some food, I slept almost all day/evening yeaterday and just got up at 7am this morning. Guess my body needed that.

This morning I have an appointment to get my hair cut and David has physio. The plan today is to not sleep and to de-clutter our bedroom closet. Have a great one everyone!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks!

It's so soon after a Milestone and already we are closing in on another one!

Today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 239
Days to Christmas Day: 281

The next Milestone: The 1/4 point to Christmas Day.
Its distance: SEVEN days from today. ONE WEEK!
The significance: We are advancing on Christmas faster than we might think!

A bit on the chilly side here yesterday, but it was dry with some warming sun.
We will be in the 50's to low 60's for the remainder of the week, but overnight lows are supposed to be consistantly in the 30's
This second morning of the work week has dawned here in mid-state at 37 degrees.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!
Enjoy the NCAA basketball tournament, which starts today.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks!

It's so soon after a Milestone and already we are closing in on another one!

Today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 239
Days to Christmas Day: 281

The next Milestone: The 1/4 point to Christmas Day.
Its distance: SEVEN days from today. ONE WEEK!
The significance: We are advancing on Christmas faster than we might think!

A bit on the chilly side here yesterday, but it was dry with some warming sun.
We will be in the 50's to low 60's for the remainder of the week, but overnight lows are supposed to be consistantly in the 30's
This second morning of the work week has dawned here in mid-state at 37 degrees.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!
Enjoy the NCAA basketball tournament, which starts today.
Thanks Crown! Happy Last Day of Winter!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
The soup was yummy, I’ll definitely make it again. I’m always browsing recipes on Pinterest, it is a lot of fun. I probably spend a little too much time on there!
Enjoy your days off Martine!!!
xx
I love Pinterest too for recipes and everything! Tonight I am trying a Lemon Chicken one sheet pan meal with roasted potatoes and asparagus.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

It's cold, windy and overcast this morning. I thought it was Spring?!

It seems like all I do is brag on my kids these days, and I apologize, but here's some more: Elizabeth has been accepted into the Honors Program at the University, AND she earned a full-ride scholarship!! I'm so proud of my little girl, I could cry! She had to interview for both a few weeks ago, and we were worried because it was the day after her grandmother's funeral, but she obviously nailed it!

And Jacob has been on the Dean's List continuously for the last three years! It's hard to imagine that he'll be a senior in the Fall.

Ok. I hope y'all have a great day, too! :D

(Did I mention how proud I am of my kids?) :p

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
It seems like all I do is brag on my kids these days, and I apologize, but here's some more: Elizabeth has been accepted into the Honors Program at the University, AND she earned a full-ride scholarship!! I'm so proud of my little girl, I could cry! She had to interview for both a few weeks ago, and we were worried because it was the day after her grandmother's funeral, but she obviously nailed it!

And Jacob has been on the Dean's List continuously for the last three years! It's hard to imagine that he'll be a senior in the Fall.

You have every right to be proud! Bust those buttons!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy Tuesday!

I set up some spring decor on my office desk yesterday after work, and so many people are commenting on it this morning. I generally haven't done much decor from Christmas until June, but I got at least one request to do something seasonal, so I grabbed a few things to put on the corner of my desk. The LED-lighted string of colored eggs is a big hit!

Now I have to think of something to do between Easter and June. I'm about to buy a replacement for my poor old red barn, which is faded and fragile. That might be a nice late spring-early summer display. And for autumn, add a few miniature pumpkins and hay bales!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, friends. Hope you are enjoying your day. The girls and I are about to get up and get dressed. We have some errands to run today. First, we have to go buy Lindley a glove. She starts tee ball today. I'm pretty excited. Even though she is three, she seems to be really excited about going. I'm also going to buy a few hummingbird feeders. I love to sit on the deck and watch martins and I want to add hummingbirds to the mix. They are pretty awesome. Other than that, I'm just excited to be able to go to Lowe's.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

You are not bragging at all!! How awesome and congrats to Elizabeth and Jacob.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada

Congratulations to Elizabeth! You have every right to be proud of your kids and I don't see it as bragging, I see it as sharing their successes with everyone.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ

Congrats to both kids!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good morning, friends. Hope you are enjoying your day. The girls and I are about to get up and get dressed. We have some errands to run today. First, we have to go buy Lindley a glove. She starts tee ball today. I'm pretty excited. Even though she is three, she seems to be really excited about going. I'm also going to buy a few hummingbird feeders. I love to sit on the deck and watch martins and I want to add hummingbirds to the mix. They are pretty awesome. Other than that, I'm just excited to be able to go to Lowe's.

I remember when my kids started in Tee ball.... it feels like a life time ago. Hope she has fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image