Not open for further replies.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good Morning ... another very warm, muggy, humid day with good chances of showers and storms today. It's been like this all week so far... YUCK! The weather for weekend is suppose to be better so the kids will be happy that they can go swimming. Not much going on today ... Hope everyone has a great day!

GWarren

Seasons Eatings Podcast
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
MMC Partner
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 24, 2017
St. John's, NL
www.seasonseatingspodcast.com
Happy Thursday all. I hope everyone is keeping well. Today will be a little cooler with some light showers, so maybe I'll do a little baking.

Funny thing. When I'm driving I usually listen to some of the holiday channels on AccuRadio. They have many different holiday genre playing all year long. Sorry, I don't listen to Kringle Radio as I don't know if there's an app for the phone. Anyway. I drove to Costco to pick up some stuff and as I get out of the car I grab my phone and shut every down.

Halfway through Costco I'm picking up some dog food and I hear Andy Williams singing "It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year." I think it's still a bit early for Costco to be bringing out their holiday stuff. It usually comes out around late July, early August. Then I realize it's coming from my phone. The app accidentally started in my pocket and was loudly playing Christmas music! I quickly shut it off because I don't think everyone is really wanting to hear Christmas music in June. Gave me a little chuckle though.

I've signed up for a Leon Day cookie exchange, so I'd best get to baking. Have a great day.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Only 23 more weeks until this jolly guy comes across your TV screen!
Macys2-500x380.png

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
No mosquito problem yet, but we usually get bad later into July. The amount of rain is just amazing

It's good that there isn't a mosquito problem yet and I hope it continues that way!

It was supposed to be a dryer and colder spring/summer and so far the cold part has been right. Usually by now I have all the light blocking curtains back in the windows and I haven't had to put any up as of yet. What is really astonishing is the tree guys trimmed two of the trees that blocked the sun from coming into the kitchen but it hasn't mattered as there hasn't been much sun to speak of ~ what little that has come in has kept the temperature in the house comfortable. :)

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
+d Hello my merry chums

We only got a wee bit of rain in the late afternoon that cleared up before I had to get out of the car.

So yes, Mr. Fogerty, I have seen the rain coming down on a sunny day.

Have an overnight away tonight and I'm not taking my laptop so I won't get to check in until late Friday after 7:00 if I go up to the Relay event for a bit.

I waited to pack until this morning so as not to disturbed his majesty a.k.a my wild thing of a cat, O'Malley.

I have to leave early so I told O'Malley he could wake me up at 4:14, he woke me up at 4:04 coughing up a fur ball. That's not an enjoyable sound at the best of times.

He was excessively grooming since I got him back from the groomers last weekend. Trying to stay fresh I guess.

Have a jolly day! :ornarment

Safe travels, Auntie! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

It was a wet afternoon, and my lawn is getting out of control. I might start mowing at lunch today, just to get a jump on the afternoon rain.

Oh yeah...

View attachment 61204

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

What a lovely young lady Elizabeth is, Brad!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Thankful Thursday!
It's gonna be a great day!

Merry Thankful Thursday to you, too, Rich! It is definitely going to be a great day!!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

It was a wet afternoon, and my lawn is getting out of control. I might start mowing at lunch today, just to get a jump on the afternoon rain.

Oh yeah...

View attachment 61204

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Lovely shot! You can SEE Mary Poppins' personality in her expression. Star quality! She's going to make a tremendous hit!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Summer Arrives MMC! Officially summer as of today and it doesn't end until we're into the Bers. Crazy isn't it? We have a humid morning with a few showers still around. Been a week where we barely have seen much sun but just in time for the weekend beautiful weather is expected. That's the best way for it to be. Have a great Summer Arrives TGIF!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
What! No Bethlehem Lights?!? "Oh the humanity...":eek:

I was previewing the available listings for next weekend's CIJ and I did see Bethlehem Lights listed in the description for Holiday Aglow- Decorative Lights, airing on 6/30, 6:00-7am, Central Time.

Reading through the listings definitely has my excitement mounting!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Weekend Doorsteppers.
Yes, we again find ourselves on the doorstep of yet one more weekend on our journey back to Christmas.

So off we go with the latest numbers:
Days to the Season: 145
Days to Christmas Day: 187

And the next pending Milestone marker, which just happens to be the HALF WAY point to Christmas Day?
Well Folks, that's now down to FIVE days away, believe it or not.
(I choose to believe it!)

More rain yesterday against the backdrop of a series of severe weather watches and warnings. Saw a few gusts of wind, one of which took down a tree branch, and our power was out for about 90 minutes but all in all, things went OK.
Today should be calm and storm-free, with a high in the upper 80's.
Presently, we are experiencing 72 degrees under sunny skies.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
And a Wondrous Weekend Eve, to boot!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Friday and first day of summer!!
It is currently pouring out right now but it is supposed to dry out tonight. My youngest has her first all-star softball game tonight but I think it will dry out by then. No real plans for the weekend. My husband is playing in a golf tournament tomorrow and my youngest is having a few girls sleepover. Sunday should be a relaxing day.
Hope you all have a great day and weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image