Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. nmc42088

nmc42088 Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer

Thank you so much for the prayers. He unfortunately passed away before my aunt got here. We are all at the hospital now

2. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Ah! Wait until you see tomorrow morning's Countdown post!

3. He_Is_Born

He_Is_Born Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer

Wow. Everyone must be in a state of shock. Hugs for your aunt and yourself. Blessings to all - HIB

4. xmas365

xmas365 Wants to build the second castle on the left MMC Lifer

I'm so sorry for your loss

5. nmc42088

nmc42088 Mistletoeologist MMC Lifer

Thank you! We were hoping for 2019 to be the best year yet but know now that it hopefully can only go up from here

6. vicki530

vicki530 Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

Christmas is such a lovely time of year, and I would not rob it of it's beauty, magical-feeling, and hope, at any cost. And, of course, Jesus must be first born in order to fulfill all Easter/Resurrection Day is about. So, you'll forgive me if I mention that Easter/
    Resurrection Day is actually the far more important 'holiday/holy day." We look forward to that as well.

7. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

I am very sorry to hear of your cousin's passing nmc. Sending strength to your aunt and your whole family.

8. *Vixen*

*Vixen* Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

Thanks everyone!

9. *Vixen*

*Vixen* Mistletoe Hanger Merry Forums Member

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss. I hope you can find comfort together during this difficult time.

10. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Good 2nd of January MMC! The holidays are really over now huh? Back to work for me. But this year I will get MLK Day off since I'm using a PTO day for it. Other than that just focusing on today. That's my goal every day all while keeping the Christmas Season in my mind. It chilled off over night after a mild spring-like New Years Day. I fear though that we're in for some bad winter weather at some point in our future. For now, I'm enjoying the mostly tame winter weather. Have a great day today!

sugar142286, xmas365, Martine and 7 others like this.
  11. prancer

prancer Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Good Morning MMC friends...Hope everyone is all well today...Well the festive season is almost coming to an end for another year...Hope everyone had a Merry and joyful time with their loved ones..Enjoy your day ahead MMC friends:)

sugar142286, xmas365, Martine and 7 others like this.
  12. chrimbo_bear

chrimbo_bear Feverishly Frivolous Feral Fellow.. Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Good morning all, and a belated merry chrimbo and happy new year to all!

Sadly found no time to post in the run up, and execution of, Christmas - was all a blur! Never quite found my yuletide stride unfortunately - I was with a new family, and saw some very old family of my own, and some less than nice things happened.... Still, was a good end to a fairly tumultuous year.

Eager for the next one to come around quick quick.

Snowflakes now beginning to fall in Switzerland.

Have a good start into the new year!

cb

sugar142286, xmas365, Martine and 8 others like this.
  13. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

awe, first tooth gone is always a major event. Glad she is ok, next time she will look forward to the tooth fairy's arrival !

14. Christmasstar

when I worked for subway a number of years ago, I got stopped a road check leaving work at 11:30pm. The officer looked in the van and said "you're good, have a safe drive home" fastest check I ever went through. (he had been in to get a sub just half hour before). LOL
    Checks are good even if they slow us down sometimes.

15. Christmasstar

:):):)

16. Christmasstar

I do the same thing, I have 2 turkeys in the freezer to use and seems folks did not eat as much over the season, so also have lots of goodies still to use.

17. Christmasstar

our tree is coming down this afternoon or tomorrow morning, will at least try to get it done. Just reluctant to do it, house always seems so bare at first.

18. Christmasstar

good to see you back, and happy you and yours are feeling better. Life can really throw those curve balls sometimes when all you can do is hang on. ((((HUGS)))) and may 2019 be brighter.

19. Christmasstar

love the picture , looks like you all had a great time there !

20. Christmasstar

praying for you both as you head down this difficult road together. ((((HUGS))))