Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
TGIF, Christmas friends!

I've been AWOL for a few days, and I don't like it. Especially during December! We're moving out of the old office into the new office, and I've been tasked with making sure it happens by the end of this week...today!

The kids are in the middle of finals, so they are both stressed, too. Elizabeth is super excited, though, because she was approached by the director of this summer's musical about auditioning for the role of Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
-merry-
Hope the move is going well!!

Good luck to Elizabeth!!

Have a great day Brad!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
TGIF!! Typical work day for me...we don't have too many plans for the weekend. Tomorrow I am taking my daughter to the mall to get a dress for her dance next Friday. Also, I may go shopping on Sunday with a friend to the outlets. Hope you all have a great day!
Have fun shopping!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
A Good Seasonal Weekend Eve Morning, Guys!
The first Weekend Eve of December. Not many between us and the Big Day, you know. Just TWO more after this one, in fact!

Days to Christmas Day: 19 (Down into the TEENS!)
So close!

It was not overly cold yesterday, but it felt that way for some reason. It wasn't windy and we had some sun. Somehow, it just felt cold. Got some outside work done, though.
Today will be sunny, with upper 50's for highs.
We are starting out cold however, with a thermometer reading of 34 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks.
And enjoy your Weekend Eve in Seasonal style!
Merry Friday Crown!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I took today off and had all kind of plans, but Michelle ended up getting sick so all I did all day was take care of her. She's feeling much better now. I made her some lemon pepper wings for an early supper. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy First Friday of December MMC! I felt sick yesterday evening. My throat was sore and I had a fever. I felt dizzy too. Took some medicine, went to bed extra early and feel pretty good this morning. We'll see if it lasts during the day but no matter what the weekend is upon us. Have a great First Friday of December!

Seems to be a common theme around here lately. Feel better.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
TGIF, Christmas friends!

I've been AWOL for a few days, and I don't like it. Especially during December! We're moving out of the old office into the new office, and I've been tasked with making sure it happens by the end of this week...today!

The kids are in the middle of finals, so they are both stressed, too. Elizabeth is super excited, though, because she was approached by the director of this summer's musical about auditioning for the role of Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
-merry-

While that's great news; it appears she's being type-casted for Julie Andrews popular musical roles.

But if she continues to do such a great job; what a compliment to Julie Andrews it is.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I would be ok with a bottle of beer or 2... thrown in there too! ;) How are you & O'Malley cat?

We're getting along fine; just negotiating the roommate agreement.

I left the light on in the bathroom last night and asked him to go and turn it off since he was closer than I was. He didn't budge. I pointed out that he was getting off easy with this roommate arrangement and he said, "MEEEMAWWW!"

When I came home from work, he was doing the rubbing on the kitchen entry thing and I said, "You make it look like you missed me, but I know that you're after food and treats." And he licked his lips. I knew it.

HaHa.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I took today off and had all kind of plans, but Michelle ended up getting sick so all I did all day was take care of her. She's feeling much better now. I made her some lemon pepper wings for an early supper. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Too bad you didn't get to enjoy your day off, but sometimes taking care of the people we care about can be fun too. It will at least earn bonus points because Santa is watching.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
On of my co-workers sent me a quick clip of her youngest son (just turned 4) counting down in his Twelve Days of Vehicles as part of the Advent calendar and animal bingo game I gave him for Christmas. I love when they share with me the joy that was created through the gifts they received.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
We're getting along fine; just negotiating the roommate agreement.

I left the light on in the bathroom last night and asked him to go and turn it off since he was closer than I was. He didn't budge. I pointed out that he was getting off easy with this roommate arrangement and he said, "MEEEMAWWW!"

When I came home from work, he was doing the rubbing on the kitchen entry thing and I said, "You make it look like you missed me, but I know that you're after food and treats." And he licked his lips. I knew it.

HaHa.

Love hearing about O'Malley and his antics. (Carl does, too!)

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Hello weekend +e

Thank you miracle meds that helped me get a decent sleep. Only started the persistent coughing at 3:30 a.m. much better than the night before.

After the Van Houtte Butterscotch coffee, I'll get busy with my cards and gift wrapping while I listen to Christmas music.

I have some errands to run that I'll wait to accomplish until this afternoon when the temps warm up a bit. Right now it's -14 and won't reach -7 until the afternoon.

Wednesday will be the coldest day next week.

So far, Noir Noel the bat has lucked out; we've only had one day that dipped down to -20 with the windchill. It's usually colder than that this time of year.

If it wasn't for the problems that could arise from his feces, and O'Malley didn't object, I'd let him inside for the winter. I'm not afraid of bats; they're kind of cool with their wee fox faces.

I can't believe there are only 18 shopping days until Christmas. I'm finished mine, except I need a few more cookies/chocolates for the EMS teams.
Keep a merry thought in your head! +k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image