Review Christmas Review for 12 Deaths of Christmas: A Holiday Horror Anthology

MMC Postmaster

Super Elf
May 18, 2020
User name: GWarren

Christmas Review Type -- Christmas Book

What is it called? -- 12 Deaths of Christmas: A Holiday Horror Anthology

Please provide a link, if available-- https://www.amazon.ca/12-Deaths-Christmas-Paul-Sating-ebook/dp/B07GT6VS9N

Photo Upload -- 12deaths.jpg

How did you acquire it? -- I bought it

Where did you purchase it? -- Amazon or other online retailer

How much did you pay for it? -- 13.99 CDN

In your own words please explain your experience, what you liked, what you didn't, etc. -- Slay bells ring.

Not to be confused with the 2017 movie, this collection of twelve gruesome holiday stories are guaranteed to keep you up at night. Paul Sating is the author of twelve holiday themed stories in this Christmas anthology and his story telling is on par with some of the best. Not one of the stories is boring, cliche or lackluster.

Paul came up with the stories while playing a caroling game with his family. Each one had to come up with an alternative title for a popular carol and Paul realized that each one could turn into a dark, twisted tale.

While this may not be the first book to come to mind for the holidays, it is definitely one to choose for someone who likes their stories a little darker. This is the perfect gift for the reader who is tired of the popular horror writers and is looking for something fresh and new.

A note. These stories are not for children. There is strong language, adult themes, and many, many gore-filled scenes. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed each and every story. My recommendation comes with a knowledge that the buyer knows the recipient well enough so he/she appreciates the genre.

Was it worth the money? -- Yes

Please give a rating -- 4 Stars - Very Good

Would you recommend this to other Christmas enthusiasts? -- Yes

Any advice or suggestions you would give to the maker, artist or producer? --

Reactions: Rich

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player