Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Christmas stamps for 2021 will soon become available from the US Postal Service. New this year are two designs, the first called A Visit from St. Nick, will become available on October 7th. Here is what they look like:

A Visit from St. Nick stamps feature four festive, vividly colored designs that evoke the story of Santa’s visit on Christmas Eve.
In the first stamp, Santa stands on a snowy rooftop against a star-filled, pink-hued sky, his sack slung across his back and one leg inside the red-brick chimney.
The next stamp shows Santa as he descends through the chimney, his legs dangling over the hearth, clad in black boots and his trademark fur-trimmed suit. A log sits in the grate of the red-brick fireplace, while three green stockings, with white toes and heels, hang on the mantel.
The third stamp is a close-up of a winking Santa set against a green background.
The fourth shows Santa in...

Continue reading...

Reactions: KimB

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
We ordered some by mail in August—-Sundblom Santas and international poinsettias.

DixieBelle

Rudolph is my Jam!
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2011
USA
I'm gonna have to try and find some online. My local post office says they will probably not have any this year. I am already trying to figure out the best way to make y'all Christmas cards. I am SO excited! Last year was my first year and it was a great experience. Happy happy!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image