Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
I guess I'm a little flat today too...The "wind out of the sails" sort of feeling...But as ouor dear friend Binger says...No need for feeling flat...Our next season will be here before we know it!!! I have a confession to make...My tights may be a little tighter...Gosh I love those Christmas cookies...

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I am awake and here, Bing my friend.
And I like your attitude (even if it did come out of a cup).

Well, here we are at Season day # 46.
Which means we have only 4 more 2007 Season days left but also means we are but 4 days away from the begining of our 2008 count and a whole new thread to work on and build!

Jeff has indicated we can keep the (locked) 2007 thread so that anyone can review it any time, but not post. That will keep it "pure" so to speak and give us a fixed final post count to show in the new 2008 thread.
It also keeps us focused ever to Christmas future!

Coolish here in Raleigh at this hour with the temp in the 40's.
We still need lots of rain and it is predicted for the next few days.

Well, have a Fabulous Friday and a most Wonderous Weekend. Don't forget to pick up some champaign and eggnog for New Years!

Last edited:
M

mammaduke

Will we be able to get here while it is being changed over ? Are we still going to be able to enter the chat rooms ?

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Definitely.
The only thing that will be locked is this particular (2007) thread but at the same time (Jan 1) the Christmas Countdown 2008 thread will be launched so our friendly visits will continue uninterrupted, with a new count!
(That's the plan, anyway. Hopefully it will be glitch-free)

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
sounds good to me xxx

M

mammaduke

tHANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT WE'LL STILL BE ABLE TO GET ON HERE. Sorry that the caps lock on by mistake.
Have a Happy New Year.

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Welllllll......what can I say...my barn door was open...now it's closed. ( hehehee...snicker.)

Cheer up!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Well good thing that door got closed.. the horse might have gotten out and run over to Crowns!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Love that analogy. It is so YABBA!!

And Jay- keep hitting those cookies.. I am telling the seamstress to let out the next pair of tights.....( "HEY ZORA.... IT IS NOW A WAIST 44.......")... YABBA!

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
We got nailed today! Lots of snow.

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hmmm.... Did someone say...Champagne? Are the glasses chilled?..( Let me think up a good toast...OK, I have it. Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Raisin. Good toast.)

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
That picture is the second most beautiful thing in Michigan.. YABBA!!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
I would say a Paus Du Lux is in store for it...... get them tights on boy!

Rennabelle

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 5, 2005
Oregon
Gee now that Christmas is over, I think those red tights can be traded in for those cute pink ones with all the sequins on them and we want a picture posted in color please.

This is the best place to be to keep spirits up. Can never get bored and depressed in here. lol

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Aww Bingster, thanks...yabbadabbadoda!

Hi RENNA!!! Boy you got that right!! (Dis is da place.) Yes! Pics of a certain paus de luxer in tight pink leotards! LOL! Yeah!

Last edited:

CharlieBrown

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Nov 7, 2005
Ok.....What another great Christmas.....i too, hate putting away the Christmas stuff till next year...but makes getting it down again next year that much more fun....Merry Christmas 2008!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Oh, almost forgot! Crownster! ....Better late than never I say. I'm going to post some pics on your Christmas Photos 2007 Thread. I took these awhile back, of my Christmas Hutch I keep all year long...enjoy. Here is one pic that I took when the sun shone in the old glass windows of the cabinet and it looks like a dream ( or nightmare, depending on how you look at it!! LOL/)

Jeepers creepers, Cedar! If it wasn't for that tiny tree, I'd have had nightmares for sure. You know when the toys wake up and take over the domicile. Eeek! Almost scared myself there. Yet, I'm glad I saw that picture, I used to write horror stories before I turned my mind to more pleasant Christmassy kinds of thoughts.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:cry: I have some snow to show y'all too, but not tonight and not as lovely as that shot Cedar managed to get.

Nope. It's time to unveil my secret Christmas world . . . take a look inside my Christmas Joy slideshow. Just click on the snowman image below. I resized the images before I uploaded them and created the slideshow so dial-up users can enjoy it too.

Pour another cuppateajavanog and relax Christmas 2008 is in view!

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
wowwwww clever you thanks for that!!

i feel like ive been to your house for xmas XXX

Iron Eagle

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 4, 2006
Chicago
Good Morning Everyone !

A Merry Christmas to all. I'm sorry I missed the end of the count down. I'm not sure when I'll be back on a regular basis. The Eagle family main computer suffered a major melt down (the SATA raid controler stopped working, so it needs a new mother board) and a wiring/router problem ended my net connection. So I'm reduced to parking in the Starbucks lot to use their connection.

Anyways, I'm on leave until 31Dec07, My son Matthew just got home from the Marine Corp, and our family is going to celibrate Christmas Eve . . . . . TODAY ! So from our perspective I'm getting here just in time. Time to go, I still have a couple of preasents to wrap.

I'm going in for a refill, while I'm here, anyone else need a refill?

PS - I'm thinking of replacing the main computer. Maybe going HP this time. Anyone got any suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image