Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

MMC Fill Your Heart with Christmas

Discussion in 'My Merry Christmas' started by ElfBot, Dec 16, 2019.

1. ElfBot

ElfBot MMC Newshound

You simply would not believe how many requests we get to feature new Christmas music. From artists known and unknown the month of December is filled with a steady stream of new songs. So why don’t we feature more of them? Honestly? Most of what we receive just isn’t all that great. Musicians tend to fall into two groups: those who want to make it big and roll in the money…and those who do it for deeper reasons. When it comes to Christmas music the separation between those two camps is huge. So many just want to use Christmas asRead more

The post Fill Your Heart with Christmas appeared first on My Merry Christmas.

Continue reading...