Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I was just looking for some feels.

1679265741300.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! It's a new week here in March. No Spooky Spring yet in sight but we do have spring starting today. And just knowing it does makes me smile. Opposite side of the calendar of October. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 11
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 12
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 41
DAYS TO THE BERS: 165
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 182
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 195
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 225

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 28
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 32

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy First Day of Spring! The next time we have "Winter" as the official season we are in, we will have completed our journey through The Bers. I'm glad we don't have to worry about winter for 276 Days!

Folks, we are going to break into a single digits count on both our Days to JOL Day, and Days to Spooky Spring THIS WEEK. We will also enter a 30's count on our way to "Halfoween" mid week. We have a lot to be excited about as well since we have Tom Turkey Day on Thursday, and of course Rudolph Day on Saturday.

I am still thinking about the "Spooky Spring" planning day, it looks like right now "unofficially" that's going to be next Monday, since we will start Spooky Spring on Saturday. I think it's awesome that the Friday JOL Day will lead us right to Spooky Spring. I don't even have to put the electric Jack O Lantern away this time :)

Have a great day, friends!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Wow, I missed one week and the counts are already super low. :) Single digits? Count me in.

It'll be difficult getting Easter and Spooky Spring to share headspace at the beginning of the month, but after the 9th it's going to be all things spooky for me up through Halfoween. I'm still ridiculously excited for all the things to come in April. And hey, JOL Day at the end of this month, too!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 10
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 11
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 40
DAYS TO THE BERS: 164
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 181
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 194
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 224

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Our first day of Spring is in the books now. How great it feels! And like Edge said, lots of this Spring weather is going to feel very much like October weather.

Tomorrow we enter into single digits on our way to JOL Day, and we also break into the 30's on the count to Halfoween.

My Tuesday Halloween thought this week really piggybacks off my thought from yesterday, and my thoughts today are on my Spooky Spring planning session. I am going to do it next Monday. How fun it will be to make out a list / schedule of all of the movies I want to watch through the course of April, and also some other Halloween-themed TV Shows / Episodes that I want to sprinkle in there. And of course deciding what decorations to do around the house is going to be fun.

I saw Escalation mention sharing space with Easter - I am not anticipating any issues there, I am going to simply "turn off" Spooky Spring on Good Friday and Easter Sunday, and then Spooky Spring can resume that following Monday!

Have a great day friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Early spring is truly a great time of year. Even when you get a chilly day or 2 you know it won't last too long. And you think about the October chills in a good way. Lots of fun in between. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 9
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 10
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 39
DAYS TO THE BERS: 163
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 180
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 193
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 223

Good Morning Halloween Friends! At last we are in single digits on our way to JOL Day #3, and we have now broken into the 30's on our count towards Halfoween!

It's like an October morning here - 50 degrees and overcast. It looks like the weather to close out March is very "fall - like" or "Spooky Spring" like, whatever is your fancy. We should have some real feels when Spooky Spring begins in just 10 days!

Have a great day friends!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I don't think the weather down here is going to cooperate this year for Spooky Spring. Instead of getting the mirror image of October, we'll be getting an early summer. But that's okay, I shall still proudly represent all things spooky and Halloween-ish all throughout April.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 8
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 9
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 38
DAYS TO THE BERS: 162
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 179
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 192
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 222

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Tom Turkey Day! Today we've finally done it! We are in the single digits now heading towards Spooky Spring! Sometimes it still jumps out at me that Spooky Spring starts next weekend!

Our next significant day will be this Sunday, when we break into the 150's count on our Days to The Bers Count! You read that right. 150's.

Have a great day, friends. Hopefully you get some October-like weather today. It's supposed to be 75 here!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image