Halloween 2023 Countdown!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Well it's Friday friends. It's still winter. And will be next week too. I kind of like that because it makes me feel like we have a ton of time until October (all of spring + summer). Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 21
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 22
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 50
DAYS TO THE BERS: 175
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 192
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 205
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 235

MILESTONE DAY

50 days to Halfoween.png

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Friday! Happy Milestone Day! We are indeed just 50 Days away now from the HALFWAY point to Halloween. Looking further down the road, we are just one day shy of being THREE WEEKS from the start of Spooky Spring, and in just 5 Days we will celebrate being only 200 DAYS from October!

Can you imagine what it will be like seeing the count to October be down in the 100's? That's coming our way next week!

Have a great day, friends. Enjoy this milestone day and save some excitement for breaking the 200 Day seal to October NEXT WEEK!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 20
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 21
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 49
DAYS TO THE BERS: 174
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 191
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 204
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 234

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Saturday. I'm off to a little bit of a late start this morning with our counts, I had to make a solo dump run, and Abby is going to her grandparents this morning because today is her 5 month old birthday, while Holly has to do a few things at work briefly this morning. This morning has been hectic, hectic, almost makes me think of Christmas time!

Folks we are now exactly THREE WEEKS from the beginning of Spooky Spring. I just can't wait. I have been thinking about it more and more every day. I am also reminded again of the Fall and Halloween because today we change our clocks forward, it makes me think of the excitement that most of us share when the time changes again in the Fall and Christmas lights and Holiday decorations guide our way home in the dark part of the winter.

Our next major milestone coming up will be next week on WEDNESDAY, when we finally reach the 200 DAYS TO OCTOBER milestone and then subsequently break that 200 Day Seal. That's gonna be a big deal.

Have a great day, friends!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello folks!
Been too long since I stopped in.

I have been getting the itch to watch some scary movies recently. May have to watch something tonight.

Though my wife and I have been rewatching the old Twin Peaks Show, which I would argue certainly falls in the strange and unusual category. I really love the series (both of them) and the prequel movie. David Lynch is such an interesting director and writer.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Well it's spooky that we lost an hour but we'll get it back when we really want it and need it during The Bers. I wish all of you Halloween fans a great Sunday today no matter what. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 19
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 20
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 49
DAYS TO THE BERS: 173
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 190
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 203
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 233

Good Morning Halloween Friends! The time has now "sprung forward", and we are inching closer to the first official day of Spring! The winter storm we were supposed to get was a bust, so I will be able to do some outside activities today.

Folks, the big milestone coming on this week is the 200 DAYS TO OCTOBER milestone that is rapidly approaching - it will be here on Wednesday!

So that means by the end of this week, there will be only ONE countdown remaining that is still in the 200's, and that is our "Days to Halloween". I honestly don't want that one to go too fast.

Have a great Sunday, friends!

Last edited:

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! A new week and the final one of winter! That means 1 more week and then we have spring. Woohoo. Not Autumn of course but spring is a lot like and similar to autumn in some ways. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 18
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 19
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 48
DAYS TO THE BERS: 172
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 189
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 202
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 232

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 29
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 33

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Monday! Like Edge mentioned, this is the last week of winter. That is exciting. I know everyone in this thread by this point is excited to see Spring. Especially since the winter was a "bust" IMO.

Our big milestone this week will be reaching 200 DAYS TO OCTOBER, coming our way on Wednesday! After that, we will only have one more count remaining in the 200's. That's a pretty big deal I think.

Have a great Monday, friends!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 17
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 18
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 47
DAYS TO THE BERS: 171
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 188
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 201
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 231

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Tuesday! Our counts all move another day forward and you can see now that we are just ONE DAY AWAY from the 200 DAYS TO OCTOBER milestone, which is arriving TOMORROW! Then beginning on Thursday we will have only one count left that is in the 200's. That's incredible.

We recently watched the Halloween-themed episode of "Servant" on Apple TV, what a dose of the feels! And that brings me to my Halloween Thought Tuesday for this week.

Halloween Themed Shows - There is something truly magical of seeing holiday-themed episodes of your favorite TV shows. I remember late last year when I was watching "The Sopranos" - and it was on a Christmas episode. Seeing their house decorated for Christmas, seeing the tree, etc., It's a real dose of Holiday feels and it makes you mentally feel like you are actually in that period of time in "real life".

When Halloween time is on TV Shows, it's always the same formula, but the feels are real! You have night time, Halloween decorations in people's yards and houses, and showing people walking around the streets, the leaves are blowing around and you can just imagine a perfect cool October night. Bonus points if they throw in a full moon. I don't get any other kind of vibes from shows when they show anything in the summer, or July 4th or anything like that. But the Halloween episodes of anything, even a "cartoon" like South Park, it's an instant dose of feels.

That's it for me today - have a great Tuesday and I can't wait to be back and post tomorrow on MILESTONE DAY!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I've been thinking about getting this shirt. (Amazon, $23)
What do you think?

View attachment 106659
I vote "yes"!!! It is making me re-think what I put in my Amazon cart over the weekend... I need things to wear on all of our Jack 0'Lantern days and Tom Turkey Days! But I wasn't convinced these are right.

1678829351396.png and... 1678829395645.png

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! No spooky here with snow. We got lucky yesterday with not getting much. A lot of places not far from here got a lot. I don't need snow from now till Christmas. Have a great day!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image