DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 17
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 46
DAYS TO THE BERS: 170
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 187
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 200
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 230

MILESTONE DAY:
200 days to October 1st.jpg

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Milestone Day! At long last we have reached the 200 Days to October milestone! Take a good look at the other counts, because after today, there will be only ONE more count remaining that is in the 200's!

Winter continues to make a "last stand" here, yesterday was brutal, a high of only 40 degrees but we had nightmarish wind nearly all day and night. As soon as it gets daylight out, I'm going to check the house and grounds to see if anything was damaged. I don't think there is, the wind gauge showed that the wind peaked at around 8:00 AM yesterday at about 37 mph. The highest one we have had since then was 26mph at about 10:30 PM, so it is definitely retreating. It will gradually retreat throughout the course of the day, totally gone this afternoon, and then warm weather returns. We are on our way to a high of 50 today, and the weekend looks great! Very Spooky Spring Like, or Bers like!

I've got the jitters already thinking about that October count being down in the 100's tomorrow. But we have to first enjoy today! Maybe a Halloween song or commercial! Have a great day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 15
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 16
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 45
DAYS TO THE BERS: 169
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 186
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 199
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 229

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Thursday! As you can see this morning, we are now just down to ONE count remaining that is in the 200's, and that's the "Days To Halloween".

Folks, Spooky Spring is almost knocking at the door now. And if we look just a bit forward to next week, we have the comforting line up of MMC Special Days awaiting us - Tom Turkey Day, and then Rudolph Day on Saturday!

Today we are finally back to Spooky Spring weather, and it looks like that will continue for the next week or so. Have a great day, friends! Try and get in a few minutes of thinking about Halloween today!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! It's a green day today (St. Patrick's Day) not our favorite orange and black but a big day today indeed. Lots of great stuff coming including spring. But first Friday + a weekend. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 14
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 15
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 44
DAYS TO THE BERS: 168
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 185
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 198
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 228

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Friday! Happy St Patrick's day to all of you!

Today we see that we are only TWO WEEKS away from our Next JOL Day, and just one day away from being only TWO WEEKS from the start of Spooky Spring!

We will see a count dip into the 30's next week, that being our "Days to Halfoween". Wow. Can you just imagine? Being only 30 something days away from the HALFWAY point back to Halloween?

We are having a potluck luncheon today in honor of St. Patrick's day. Those types of things always put me in a holiday spirit / Holiday Feels.

Have a great day friends!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 13
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 14
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 43
DAYS TO THE BERS: 167
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 184
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 197
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 227

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Weekend! We are now just TWO WEEKS away from the start of Spooky Spring! I am excited to see us get down into the 30's next week as well on our way to Halfoween! The bigger milestone that is a little farther out will obviously be reaching 150 Days to the Bers, and then lastly, in a little less than a month from now, we will finally break the seal on the 200 Days to Halloween milestone.

The past couple of nights I have been thinking about wanting to do some sort of "Spooky Spring Planning Session" I'm thinking that I might just pick a random day at the end of the month. We have Tom Turkey Day, Rudolph Day and Dark Arts Sunday next weekend, respectively, but the calendar is "free" save for JOL Day on 3/31. So I'll keep you posted as far as what I pick as the actual "planning session". It should be fun though!

Have a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Well it's another weekend. And it's the final one of winter. It should feel like winter as we have a chill coming in today lasting through Sunday. A chillier chill than an October one. Have a great day!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Morning Halloween Fans! Well it's another weekend. And it's the final one of winter. It should feel like winter as we have a chill coming in today lasting through Sunday. A chillier chill than an October one. Have a great day!
It definitely feels like winter here!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Winter going out with a bang here at 27 degrees. A cold morning. Too cold for spring but it isn't spring yet now is it? But it will be tomorrow. Spooky Spring coming not too far from now. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 12
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 13
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 42
DAYS TO THE BERS: 166
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 183
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 196
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 226

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Sunday to you. Folks, it's COLD outside. 22 degrees right now. With this being the last Sunday of Winter 2022-2023, it is fitting. If there is no wind today, I'm going to have a fire outside in my fire pit. I have had limbs and twigs to burn since the windstorm about a week ago, but it has been too gusty to safely burn.

We're UNDER two weeks to go now on our way to Spooky Spring, and we will see ourselves break into the 30's on the Halfoween count later this week, as well as enter single digits on the way to JOL Day #3. It's going to be a special week in general, with our MMC Special Days coming up this week too.

Have a great day, try and think a few Halloween thoughts!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image