happy_pumpkin_hg_clr.gif

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Evening Halloween Fans! Well, some Easter candy is ready to be taken. And opened. And eaten. it's the season. And plenty will be leftover into the spring. And I can have some with Spooky Spring. Happy Halloween!
LOL have not bought any yet. Planning on getting some next week. Less temptation that way LOL

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 14
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 16
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 45
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 138
DAYS TO THE BERS: 169
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 185
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 199
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 229

Good Morning Halloween Friends! It's Saturday morning and as you can see we are now in a 100's count to October. Wow. And it feels like an October morning here at only 40 degrees and that gorgeous blue sky. Those are the kinds of things we can look forward to here in about 6 1/2 months!

We are only TWO WEEKS out from JOL Day #3, and next Sunday is Dark Arts Sunday. We will see only TWO WEEKS TO SPOOKY SPRING on Monday of this week. I feel like the excitement is really picking up as we get closer! Let's have a glorious halfway to October / Halfway to Halloween celebration month. But before we can do that, we have to enjoy the rest of The Month of Hope.

Have a great Saturday!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! Meatloaf and fresh bread for tonight. Should be tasty. A quiet Saturday here mostly doing some errands, laundry, and cleaning up. Nothing too exciting but I like that sometimes. Happy Halloween!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 13
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 15
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 44
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 137
DAYS TO THE BERS: 168
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 184
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 198
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 228

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Sunday! Like Rich pointed out, we've got only ONE count left now that is in the 200's and tomorrow will mark only TWO WEEKS until the beginning of Spooky Spring!

I can't stress how different the counts will look in just a few weeks, by the time we wrap up Spooky Spring, we will lose two more counts and we will see a 100 day window to Fall Pre-Season. We will be down in double digits to Fall Pre-Season before we reach Halfoween! But folks, we have to get through the rest of March before we can start seeing that stuff up close and in person. March has been beautiful, it's the Month of Hope, let's try and just enjoy every day before things start "heating up" in here.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Evening, Halloween Friends! It feels like October outside. It's 52 degrees right now and a little breezy. I honestly think it is the universe whispering me to hold on for Spooky Spring, it's just a little farther away. It felt great and It was easy to get "the feels" tonight. Two more weeks as of tomorrow! Have a great night!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! A bit of a chill coming in this week. Maybe it will feel a little like October? Although it kind of has felt more like that with the milder temps recently. I have to remember temps in October are normally above temps in March. Happy Halloween!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 12
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 14
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 43
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 136
DAYS TO THE BERS: 167
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 183
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 197
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 227

Good Morning Halloween Friends! It's Monday again on a new week. And not just any Monday, today marks only TWO WEEKS until the beginning of Spooky Spring! It is exciting just to type that! It sure seems like the weather is going to cooperate and give us some October feels. It sure did last night.

We are moving along in our other counts, enjoy them while they are here because by the time that Spooky Spring has concluded and we have celebrated being Halfway to Halloween, two more counts will be gone! And we won't see them again until the Halloween 2025 thread goes up.

Have a great Monday, friends!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Evening Halloween Fans! A bit of a chill coming in this week. Maybe it will feel a little like October? Although it kind of has felt more like that with the milder temps recently. I have to remember temps in October are normally above temps in March. Happy Halloween!
We have had some cold months of March too, in fact at least two recent winters our highest monthly snowfall was in March! Not this year but I think we might get another inch or so later this week.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! Well it was a busy Monday here as always. 2 of my coworkers were out so I had to carry the load. Now I'm home resting and going to make myself a nice sandwich and a piece of Halloween candy and rest. Happy Halloween!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 11
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 13
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 42
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 135
DAYS TO THE BERS: 166
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 182
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 196
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 226

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Tuesday! Monday is in the rear view mirror, and once again we are making tracks now through this week. Happy 1st day of Spring! With Spring being here now, we are obviously one season closer to our ultimate goal of being in Autumn again.

I want Spring to take its time because I love being reminded daily of the similarities between Spring and Autumn. Just like in Autumn, Spring sees farmers markets and outdoor events gradually open up. There's lots of things outside to see and do. And yard work returns, just like in Autumn when we are cleaning up leaves. I like Spring better than Summer. But not as much as Autumn!

Have a great 1st day of Spring!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Evening Halloween Fans! Well with spring arriving tonight we can't be too far from spooky spring right? That's so cool. But the weather has chilled off in time for spring's arrival. Happens every year it seems. Happy Halloween!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Last year we got a small black tree from Michelle's parents and decorated it with tons of Halloween ornaments. The only bad thing about it was that it had white lights. Well, I bought some orange and purple lights the other day and was thinking. With Spooky Spring coming soon I might get that tree out of the attic and replace the lights. And if it happens to get decorated and sit next to my desk in the den, then so be it. At least for a little while. ;)

IMG_7600.JPG

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 10
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 12
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 41
DAYS TO FALL PRESEASON: 134
DAYS TO THE BERS: 165
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 181
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 195
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 225

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 27
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 32

Good Morning Halloween Friends! At long last it's Wednesday! Wednesday is my 2nd favorite day of the work week besides Friday. Today we continue moving right along through the counts and you will notice that TOMORROW we enter into single digits on the way to JOL Day #3, and we will also see the arrival of a 30's count to Halfoween on Friday, and the arrival of single digits to the beginning of Spooky Spring on Saturday! Spooky counts indeed!

Have a great day, friends!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image