Happy Thanksgiving!

xmas365

Wants to build the second castle on the left
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I just want to wish all of you in the U.S a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your family time and meal, and if you have to travel or brave the crowds on Black Friday stay safe.
I won't be around much if at all the next two days, since I will be doing the same.
Let's all enjoy the official start of the holiday season!

Reactions: 6 people

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
Happy Thanks Giving to all my US friends. Have a great time with Your family!!! Have a good meal and have fun watching Christmas Movies and switchin on the lights

Reactions: 2 people

ScottCalvin

Elf Choir Book Distributor
MMC Lifer
Jan 13, 2009
Leeds, England
Happy Thanksgiving

Reactions: 1 person

MsChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maryland, USA
Ok so we are less then 7 months until US Thaksgiving and my 4 year old son got out his Turkey cup the other night and has been talking non stop about wanting to have a Thanksgiving dinner. I miss the Holidays!!!!! I am looking forward to going to Florida in 2 weeks but then I would like to skip through the summer into September cheesy

:family:

Reactions: 3 people

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Ok so we are less then 7 months until US Thaksgiving and my 4 year old son got out his Turkey cup the other night and has been talking non stop about wanting to have a Thanksgiving dinner. I miss the Holidays!!!!! I am looking forward to going to Florida in 2 weeks but then I would like to skip through the summer into September cheesy

:family:
I saw this thread, Happy Thanksgiving, and wondering who is wishing us that right now. lol...

Now that I read what you posted, I am right along with your 4 year old son! I LOVE THANKSGIVING! It's just as exciting as Christmas. As soon as Christmas in July is over I am ready to skip the rest of summer. I can't wait either!

MerryBells

wants turkey!
MMC Lifer
Sep 3, 2006
Pasadena, MD
Same here. But I'm always ready to have some turkey!

Special Events

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image