Happy Thanksgiving!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I just want to wish all of you in the U.S a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your family time and meal, and if you have to travel or brave the crowds on Black Friday stay safe.
I won't be around much if at all the next two days, since I will be doing the same.
Let's all enjoy the official start of the holiday season!

Reactions: 6 people

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
Happy Thanks Giving to all my US friends. Have a great time with Your family!!! Have a good meal and have fun watching Christmas Movies and switchin on the lights

Reactions: 2 people

ScottCalvin

Elf Choir Book Distributor
MMC Lifer
Jan 13, 2009
Leeds, England
Happy Thanksgiving

Reactions: 1 person

judesmama

...Noel, Hilda, and Evan’s mama, too!
MMC Lifer
Jul 8, 2008
Out in the country!
Happy Thanksgiving, Christmas friends!!!!!! There is so much to be thankful for - count your blessings today!

Reactions: 1 person

MsChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maryland, USA
Ok so we are less then 7 months until US Thaksgiving and my 4 year old son got out his Turkey cup the other night and has been talking non stop about wanting to have a Thanksgiving dinner. I miss the Holidays!!!!! I am looking forward to going to Florida in 2 weeks but then I would like to skip through the summer into September cheesy

:family:

Reactions: 3 people

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Ok so we are less then 7 months until US Thaksgiving and my 4 year old son got out his Turkey cup the other night and has been talking non stop about wanting to have a Thanksgiving dinner. I miss the Holidays!!!!! I am looking forward to going to Florida in 2 weeks but then I would like to skip through the summer into September cheesy

:family:
I saw this thread, Happy Thanksgiving, and wondering who is wishing us that right now. lol...

Now that I read what you posted, I am right along with your 4 year old son! I LOVE THANKSGIVING! It's just as exciting as Christmas. As soon as Christmas in July is over I am ready to skip the rest of summer. I can't wait either!

MerryBells

wants turkey!
MMC Lifer
Sep 3, 2006
Pasadena, MD
Same here. But I'm always ready to have some turkey!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image