Let's Talk Spring -Easter

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
As so many are having a very harsh winter i thought it would be nice to share some color with my MMC christmas family,not just color but ideas maybe something you've made or thinking of making.I am a crafter and a dyi person and enjoy sharing ideas with people maybe i can share ideas with you,if there's something you would like to make maybe i can help as i would enjoy sharing this new year of mine with you.If you enjoy the color of flowers and maybe don't have the room for a flower bed i'll be happy to show you simple things that a space happy and there are a few things right in your own home you can use.If your looking for those simple things to do with the kids i can help there as there are many things especially in easter that children would enjoy.Let's share.1400973611169.jpg

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I'll be following this thread. Right now I just can't even think about spring! It makes my winter too long if I start now already! Ha ha ha!!

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Many here are working on many projects as there are women working on their spring quilts and those who make candles are doing those even a few churches are working on their things for those spring bazaars.I'm working on my projects as well like my rag garlands as i have a few people i make them for and they take time as well as some of my centerpieces.I have a neighbor who is planning for their inflateables,everyone here is working on some project.879770b4d11252982df2fbef2396ffe6.jpg easter-bunny-banner-inflatable.jpg

Reactions: Holiday

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I don't have any particular spring projects in mind, but I will enjoy visiting this thread for a breath of spring while we're still in the grip of winter!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Our big project this spring will to redo the front flower beds and tear out the flowerbeds in the back yard. We put up a fence around the back yard last summer for the dog and so we can put in a pool so the flower beds back there will be in the way and useless because of the dog .. however I will be building a small raised bed to grow herbs that the dog will not be able to get into.

We don't decorate much for Easter. I have a couple flags for outside and a basket of light up eggs for inside.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Our big project this spring will to redo the front flower beds and tear out the flowerbeds in the back yard. We put up a fence around the back yard last summer for the dog and so we can put in a pool so the flower beds back there will be in the way and useless because of the dog .. however I will be building a small raised bed to grow herbs that the dog will not be able to get into.

We don't decorate much for Easter. I have a couple flags for outside and a basket of light up eggs for inside.

I have never seen light up Easter eggs! Sounds cool!

Reactions: Minta

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Women here are working on spring quilts and they are beautiful.EasyRagQuiltTutorialPattern.jpg JellyRollQuilt_eBook.jpg

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Reactions: Minta

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums