Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
By Tad Archer

This is a submission from our Christmas in July event for guest blogging on My Merry Christmas. Tad chose the topic “The Christmas I Remember Best” as the theme for his blog post. 
Mutt is a horrible name for a dog. But that was what we first named the scraggly looking thing because that’s what he was – a medium sized, wired-haired, brown-eyed, dirty dog. Little did I know that this dog would become the Christmas Mutt.
He had followed us all the way from the school. We were walking home on a lazy summer afternoon was it was just too hot to play. The other guys teased him for how ugly he was and
I’m ashamed to admit I wasn’t very nice to him.
A day or two later, on a hot summer morning, I headed to Oscarson’s Pond to go fishing and he appeared again out of nowhere and followed me. This was the day I learned how amazing of a dog he was. This was the day I learned that dog...

Continue reading...

Perfct2u

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 21, 2020
Newark, DE, USA
How heartwarming a story <3 reminds me of the movie 'My Dog Skip'. Dogs can be an amazing addition to anyone's life. And it was sweet to hear that the daughter, even though she was allergic, adopted the dog anyway.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image