Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 200 DAYS

Happy Mother's Day! And believe it or not our milestones this month fall on HOLIDAYS. Today we have a MILESTONE on this Mother's Day! The Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 200 days! WE MADE IT! This is the END of the 200s. And I will tell you even though the 300s was only 70 days long the 200s seemed FASTER to me than that and there was an extra 30 days in it. SCARY to think about. But after today folks we will not see the Thanksgiving Countdown higher than the "1s" until...Black Friday. Think about that. That just sounds so awesome! Be here tomorrow to see that first magical 1. And then we'll begin our road to the official HALFWAY to THANKSGIVING Day which will happen on Memorial Day! The excitement of May just continues here. Today, thank your mom if you can. Or thank your wife for being a great mom. Be thankful...we in this thread are experts at it since our favorite day is "Thanks"giving and we understand the importance of it. Have a great Mother's Day!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
200.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 199 DAYS

Happy In Between Week! We have passed Mother's Day Week and next week we have Memorial Day Week but this week we have the In Between Week. And look at our Countdown this morning folks. 199 Days till Thanksgiving. Can you believe it? We will not see anything above a "1s" count till Black Friday. Let that hit you for a minute. And 2 weeks from today is Memorial Day. Know what else it is? It's the HALFWAY Marker to Thanksgiving Day. We will officially be HALFWAY there and through our count. After that we'll be sliding DOWN HILL the rest of the way to Thanksgiving. This Countdown has been going too fast if you ask me. Well I hope everyone is well to start the week. Keep positive this Monday. Think Turkey Thoughts. Those are the best thoughts to have. And be happy we're in the 100s. Have a great start to your In Between Week!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 198 DAYS

Happy 2 Weeks Into May! Already we're flying towards Mid-Month. Amazing. We have settled into the 1s portion of our count now until late summer. How's that sound? Awesome to me. Our official Countdown to Thanksgiving now stands at 198 days. Awesome isn't it? Yes, I'm saying awesome a lot this morning. But it's true that it is awesome. We begin our journey through the 1s. And we also eye our next milestone. In fact, we have back to back milestones in less than 2 weeks. Memorial Day we reach the official HALFWAY TO THANKSGIVING marker which is insane. And the day after we reach our 6th "28th" which begins the 2nd half of our Countdown to Thanksgiving. If the 2nd half goes as fast as the 1st half we all better start picking out our turkeys soon! Have a great 2 Weeks Into May Day Everyone!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 197 DAYS

Happy Mid May Mid Week! Oh look it's another day in the Thanksgiving Countdown. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 197 days now. Shaking moving and rolling along! And we are all eyeing that special Memorial Day Weekend when on Memorial Day itself we'll reach the official HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Day Marker! And the next day we hit our 6th "28th" and that means 6 down and 6 to go. Amazing. Just simply amazing. How are we going so fast this year? I don't know. But let's continue to enjoy May. We're almost smack in the middle of it. And that's a good thing. I always look forward to Memorial Day Weekend and everything it signifies. It's the Halfway marker to Thanksgiving. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble turkey lovers and fans. Have a great Mid May Mid Week one and all Thanksgiving Fans!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 196 DAYS

Happy Middle Day of May! We're going to be halfway through this special month at Noon today. How the heck are these last few months going this fast? I feel like we're speeding on a raceway. And today we have a Double Countdown since it's Thursday. The Daily Countdown is at 196 days today. Nice. The Weekly Countdown is down to 28 Weeks till Thanksgiving! Even nicer. Both counts are looking good on this Mid May Day. Lots to look forward to including Memorial Day when we reach the OFFICIAL Halfway to Thanksgiving Day Marker. That is going to be one of the best things ever. And the next day we go back to work with our 6th "28th" and then only 6 to go till Thanksgiving Day. Halfway is coming. Officially Halfway to Thanksgiving (not just November). Get ready for it. For now, I hope you all have a great day and a great Middle Day of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 195 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of May! We are definitely into the 2nd Half now of this wonderful month of May that has brought and will continue to bring some of the biggest milestones of the entire year for the Thanksgiving Countdown. Speaking of the Thanksgiving Countdown, today we rest at 195 days as we've knocked off 5 days now into the 100s. Memorial Day is 10 days from now and that's when we'll see our OFFICIAL Halfway to Thanksgiving Marker as 370 days will become 185 days. Wow. That is exactly half. If you don't believe me pull out your calculators! Turkey, Turkey, and Turkey that's what I'm thinking this TGIF Friday. Just happy where we are in the year but looking forward to next weeks long holiday weekend which leads us into the Unofficial start of summer and that long road back to the Bers and the holiday season. So much to look forward to as we approach Memorial Day. Approach all turkeys with caution today and have a great start to the 2nd Half of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 194 DAYS

Happy Weekend Before Memorial Day Weekend! We have a beautiful Saturday here with temps in the low 70s and sunshine. Have to enjoy this weather before the heat and humidity eventually arrive for the summer. And then we will all go through the summer together here excited about Autumn, the Bers, and the Christmas Season. But in this thread we'll also be VERY excited for Thanksgiving. And our Countdown this morning stands at 194 days. Look at that number continuing to drop. Awesome isn't it? We're now only 9 days till our HUGE Milestone and maybe the biggest of the year when we reach 50% of the way to Thanksgiving on Memorial Day ironically. That will be so big because then we slide DOWN hill the rest of the count. I tell you it's gone so fast the 1st half I just hope it goes slower in the 2nd half. Have a great Weekend Before Memorial Day Weekend turkey lovers!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 193 DAYS

Happy Non Holiday Weekend! We're in between 2 big weekends. This is the one in the middle of Mother's Day & Memorial Day. Our Thanksgiving Countdown is now down to 193 days. Not so bad huh? Already we've moved a full week into the 100s. We move along way too fast sometimes I feel. And in 8 days we'll reach the HUGE Halfway to Thanksgiving Marker on Memorial Day 2019. How does that sound to you? Almost as good as the sound of the dinner bell on Thanksgiving? That really sounds the best way to me. Yum. For now though we all need to enjoy today. Because todays are going way too fast. Aren't they? And before you know it TODAY will be Thanksgiving! Uh huh. That will be the BEST today of all won't it? Smell the turkey. See the parade. Feel the magic of Thanksgiving. That's what we all want eventually. But for now let's all enjoy today. It's the best day we can enjoy right now. Have a great Non Holiday Weekend One and All!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 192 DAYS

Happy Week Before Memorial Day! This is the big one folks! This is the LAST week we'll be in the 1st half of our countdown. The LAST. Then we're into the 2nd half...and that's the only half left that takes us to Thanksgiving! That's just ridiculous isn't it? It's amazing too. Today our countdown is at 192 days till Thanksgiving Day. Hmm yea we are rolling along through the 190s. And 1 week from today, on Memorial Day, we'll reach the official HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Marker. Now that marker may be the biggest of the entire year. As you all know from your experience with the Christmas Season Countdown once we hit the peak and slide downhill it goes so fast. And we roll towards the Bers and the Holidays again. Let's not rush summer though. Let's sweat it out and that will make us just want the cooler Bers months even more. Have a great Monday everyone as we are 1 week away from Memorial Day and the Halfway Marker!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 191 DAYS

Happy Summer Approaching! It's coming folks. It's coming. For us it really starts this weekend. And that long road through summer and back to the Bers begins. That's the biggest most fun road to go through because it will take us back "home" where we belong in the Bers. Today's Countdown is at 191 days. Crazy right? Every day it keeps lowering. We all know Monday we'll celebrate here on Memorial Day as we reach Halfway to Thanksgiving! And then Tuesday we'll celebrate our 6th/Halfway "28th". Awesome. Just awesome. Then we go on the road towards June. I don't know if/when we'll hit a wall this summer and things will slow down but I hope they do. I need more time to prepare for everything ahead. All the dreams of turkey and stuffing will grow all summer long in our heads. Have a great day everyone and remember that summer is approaching!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 190 DAYS

Happy Marvelous May! I'm not sure about all of you but I've been really enjoying this month of May. And I've been enjoying our countdown this month. 190 days till Thanksgiving! Didn't we hit 200 like yesterday? Somehow it was 10 days ago already. Geez. These last few months feel like they didn't even happen. On Monday (Memorial Day) we will celebrate being officially HALFWAY TO THANKSGIVING. That is insane folks. Think about it. We're going to be heading closer to this year's Thanksgiving than being from last year's Thanksgiving (which doesn't seem insanely far as it is). That's cause for turkey celebration. Maybe instead of a BBQ on Monday we will all share a big turkey bone here in this thread. What do you think about that? Sounds delicious doesn't it? What else sounds delicious is the weather here with 70 degrees and sunshine. Have a great and awesome Marvelous May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 189 DAYS

Happy Holiday Weekend Incoming! We're moving straight ahead towards the big Memorial Day Weekend! And we are moving right towards that amazing HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Day Marker on Monday. Today is Thursday which means we have 2 countdowns to look at. First, we are 189 days until we reach Thanksgiving. Second, we are 27 weeks until Thanksgiving. If you divide 53 by 2 you get 26.5 weeks. And that's evidence that we are heading right towards halfway in half a week (or about 4 days). Uh huh. Feel good? Feel great? I do. It's all awesome. It's all fun. And that's what we have here. Not quite as much fun as sitting down at the Thanksgiving table while watching the parade and football games. That kind of fun is the most special fun of the year. And we all look forward to it. Have a great day everyone as the Happy Holiday Weekend is Incoming!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image