Warner Robins, GA
213.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 212 DAYS

Happy Last Day of April! We are moving through the final day of April folks. I know that I am a broken record often but this month of April has set records in terms of speed in my mind. Since Thanksgiving these last 5 months no month went this fast. It's been ridiculous. And speaking of ridiculous let's look at our Countdown to Thanksgiving which is now at 212 days! And tomorrow we bring in MAY which will be our 6th month since Thanksgiving starting up. And you know what that means. We will be HALFWAY TO NOVEMBER AKA THE MONTH OF THANKSGIVING! Was that exciting enough for you all? Maybe the best month of the year. I'm really thinking it is. As much as I love Halloween, November brings everything. I'll talk about it tomorrow. But for today enjoy the final day of April with a turkey bone and make a wish for May to come. Have a great Last Day of April!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 211 DAYS

Happy May Thanksgiving Fans! I know this is going to be hard to believe because I feel like we were just in that most wonderful month of NOVEMBER here in this thread talking on Thanksgiving Day. But, some how, some way, we're now HALFWAY back to NOVEMBER! Unbelievable. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving stands at 211 days! We obviously are getting closer to that huge milestone of 200 days in just 11 days from now. And on Memorial Day we will celebrate the "Halfway to Thanksgiving Day" Marker which will indeed be insane. But we're in this important month now of May so let's enjoy it. Tomorrow will be the 1st of many milestones this month as we reach a monumental number in the amount of weeks till Thanksgiving. We'll talk about it but first of all with it being Halfway to November why not prepare a stuffing, gravy, biscuits and turkey dinner this month of May? Just a thought. Have a great start to your May Thanksgiving Fans!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 210 DAYS

Happy May Day! Today we have ANOTHER milestone today but we'll get to that in a moment. First of all, let's start with our daily Countdown to Thanksgiving which stands at 210 days. Moving right along with only 10 days to go till the magical #200! Today though is also Thursday so we do our Weekly Countdown to Thanksgiving which is now at an incredible 30 weeks! 30!!! Where did the 30s go? And that means into the 20s next Thursday. Oh boy. I think that we're already starting to realize we're moving at too fast of a speed here. But let's all keep enjoying that ride that we're on together and keeping all of those cranberry thoughts and biscuits dancing in our heads. And the PARADE! I hope they are planning it and getting ready for it. I bet they do a lot of that in the next 4 months. Have a great and awesome May Day my Thanksgiving Fellow Fanatics!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 209 DAYS

Happy May Day Friday! We're heading towards the 1st weekend of the month of May. Awesome. But first today we have our Countdown to Thanksgiving like every day. And that number is at 209 days today. Wow is it just me or have the 200s gone faster than the 300s did? Only 9 to go. We have lots of reasons to celebrate this month. Next Thursday we'll reach our "20s" Weekly Count. And of course on Memorial Day we will officially reach Halfway to Thanksgiving Day. Insane. But we also have that 200 countdown # to reach and then into the 1s well before that comes. That all sounds good to me. Yes it does. And all of you seem to be picking up on the fact that although we have a long summer ahead to go through before we get back on to the official road to Thanksgiving (September 1) we all are happy about the fact that it doesn't seem quite as far away anymore. Now all of you repeat after me "Turkey, Turkey, Turkey" and have a great May Day Friday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 208 DAYS

Happy 1st Weekend of May! We're into the weekend now and being in the month of May every day reminds me we're Halfway to November! And we all know that's OUR month here in this thread. Today's Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 208 days now. That means 1 week and 1 day until the magical #200 marker. That's huge! But also on Thursday we'll reach a new weekly level at the "20s" count for the weekly countdown. How awesome are those 2 things for us? Both will happen NEXT week. And we'll be here to celebrate each. Today though let's just focus on Saturday & the Weekend in general. Maybe daydream about a little turkey today. Maybe when you walk in the supermarket by a turkey smile at the thought of picking it out in 6 months. It definitely is a time of year to reflect on that month of November. This is the time being Halfway there again. Have a great Saturday and 1st Weekend of May!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 207 DAYS

Happy Cinco De Mayo! If it was Cinco De November we'd be celebrating in this thread! But we're halfway to being there. That's the great thing about this month of May. HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Month. That just sounds insane but awesome. Today's Countdown is at a nice 207 days which is amazing to see we're only 1 week away from 200. That's next Sunday folks. We'll be here to celebrate that before we head into the..."1"s. That is almost scary but that's what this month of May brings. This count has made so much progress and continues to slim and trim. Sort of like trimming the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. I don't know why but this year I am more and more excited for the Bers (not that I'm rushing it) than any year ever. I hope the hype up will help me when they get here. For now enjoy your Cinco De Mayo Turkey Fans. And keep us updated on any Thanksgiving type meals you may be having in the coming weeks. Happy Cinco De Mayo!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
A friend of mine found Pumpkin Spice Special K cereal in the store the other day. So now I wonder. Fresh or leftover from last fall? think.gif

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image