Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 219 DAYS

Happy Post Easter Week! Today is expected to be as nice of a day as possible almost here. It should be about 73 degrees for a high with sunshine. That's pretty good isn't it? But what's better? The Countdown to Thanksgiving which this morning is at 219 days! Into the "teens" of the 200s. Sunday we all know we will reach our next milestone at the 5th "28th" and then 7 more to go. And then we begin talking about some SERIOUS dates coming in May which will be some of the biggest milestones of the entire year. Excited? I know that I am. I see SFM had a great Thanksgiving Dinner on Easter. Lucky her! Thanks for letting us know. It's good to enjoy in the Off-Season. But there's still nothing quite like that turkey cooking in the oven on Thanksgiving morning with the parade on t.v. and the Christmas Season beginning. Just the best moment of the entire year. Have a great Post Easter Week Day today!​

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018
I so agree, Thanksgiving is a great holiday and I am look forward to the turkey cooking. I might deep fry a turkey this year. I did one year, outside and I over cooked the poor thing. It was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. However, it was a little black and burned. Some like their turkey that way and some do not. It was good all the same. Have a great day.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 218 DAYS

Happy 8 Months till Christmas Eve! We are now moving along here folks into late April. We only have 1 week till we reach the amazing month of May which will bring a lot of great milestones to this Countdown to Thanksgiving. But let's focus on today. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is now at 218 days. And we are only 4 days away from our 5th "28th" that will see us reach 5 down and 7 to go. That is looking more and more balanced out than the past several months. I'm happy about that. All you turkey fans are already getting excited for what's to come. And you should. Because spring is going too fast and that leads us to summer which leads us to fall. But let's all have a good day today and if you're thirsty why not take a sip of turkey gravy? Nobody likes a dry turkey do they? I have enjoyed hearing those in this thread talking about turkeys they are making or plan on making. Delicious. Have a great 8 months till Christmas Eve Pines Day One and All!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 217 DAYS

Happy Rudolph Day #4! We're rolling forward in late April towards our 5th "28th" on Sunday. And then things get nuts in this thread which we will discuss this weekend. For today, we have a Double Countdown like we do every Thursday! First the daily count stands at 217 days till Thanksgiving. And the weekly count? Look at this now folks: 31 Weeks till Thanksgiving! That already is a hint of the BIG things to come starting next week. We're about to hit a big marker next week at the big 30. But for now let's talk about everything else. Turkey, Football, Parade, Stuffing, Taters, Biscuits, Gravy, etc. etc. etc. Those are the things we love in this thread and are proud of it 24/7/365. I hope you all enjoy the Late April Weather you're having as we're heading and rounding out the month of April very soon!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 216 DAYS

Happy Final Friday of April! We're heading into the last weekend of the month of April. I told you all when this month started how it was really the biggest month to go through in the count because after it...things would get "serious." And they will. We'll talk about it this weekend. Speaking of this weekend on Sunday we'll reach our 5th "28th" of the count. Only 7 to go after that. And our Countdown to Thanksgiving this morning is now down to 216 days. Dropping down closer and closer to that 200 marker! Wow. But we have more markers before that which we'll discuss this weekend. For now I just want everyone to make it to their weekend safe and sound. And this weekend will be a big one I hope for all of you. Even if it's just resting and dreaming of a big turkey bone at the dinner table. Have a great Final Friday of April!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 215 DAYS

Happy Last Weekend of April! Wow has this month gone by fast or what? It's unreal. I feel like it's been like 3 days long. And this month is the final month before things get SERIOUS in this countdown. Tomorrow is serious already because we reach a milestone with our 5th "28th" marker and only 7 to go. That's awesome isn't it? Today our Countdown to Thanksgiving has dropped to 215 days! But since it's the weekend let's talk about what I've been hinting at with how big and all the milestones coming here in this thread. Tuesday we reach the end of April, Wednesday the beginning of May, Thursday a big marker "30" weeks till Thanksgiving, 2 weeks from Sunday we hit the 200 day marker, and then onward to the Halfway to Thanksgiving Day Milestone in late May. Unreal. All of these markers all coming in the next 30 days or so. Have a great start to the Last Weekend of April!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 214 DAYS

Happy Spring Sunday! We're now into the last Weekend Day of April! I know that I feel this month went faster than March which seemed to fly this year. Scary stuff. I'm hoping some of the upcoming months will slow down a little. I'm not ready to be wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving again! Not for a while at least. But look at today's countdown. It is 214 days till Thanksgiving Day! And today is a MILESTONE. We have reached our 5th "28th"! 5 down and 7 to go till Thanksgiving. Unreal. And May is coming! We have the end of April celebration here on Tuesday, welcoming May on Wednesday and Thursday we'll be down to 30 weeks till Thanksgiving. All those big moments. We're really heading into the right direction here in the Thanksgiving Countdown in Mid-Spring. Now I hope you all enjoy that with lots of fun days ahead through the 2nd half of spring and into summer here while dreaming of that dreamy turkey on November 28th. Have a great Spring Sunday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 213 DAYS

Happy Next to Last Day of April! This is a BIG WEEK in this thread. I know every week is but this one specifically is. We will have 3 little celebrations/milestones the next 3 days after today. We'll bid farewell to April, Welcome the Halfway to Thanksgiving Month and then reach 30 Weeks till Thanksgiving! Wow. With 3 big days in a row ahead of us I think that we better get to the count this morning first. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 213 days this Monday Morning. And we continue to roll through the 200s. Not a ton of them left. That's a scary sign of things to come but an exciting one also. We have a chill in the air that continues to remind me of that most wonderful month of the year known as November. Maybe I should be picking out my turkey and getting that stuffing ready. Have a great Next to Last Day of April as we head into 3 big days here in the 2019 Thanksgiving Countdown!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image