Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 226 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of April! We're into the 2nd half (ALREADY) of the most significant month in our Thanksgiving Countdown. I mentioned that earlier this month and it's true. The reason is once we hit the end of the month then we're going to celebrate some HALFWAY to Thanksgiving Month and eventually to Thanksgiving Day markers. After that we're well into the 100s through the summer racing towards the 100 marker and then...well let's stop. We're getting ahead of ourselves. With that kind of speed we'd need to pre-heat the oven now for our Thanksgiving turkey already! Our Countdown officially is at 226 days this Tuesday morning. Nice number huh? And even nicer will be in the next few days I hope to share a little exciting news for all of you fans of Thanksgiving Day. For now, I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday and remember in 12 days we'll be reaching our next milestone of our 5th "28th" of the year. Have a great start to the 2nd Half of April!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 225 DAYS

Happy April Showers Bring May Flowers! We have plenty of those coming the next 4 days but today we have a nice day forecast. Have to take it while we can. And have to take the Thanksgiving Countdown while we can which today is at 225 days! That is incredible! We have gone through 75% of the 200s now. And I remember when we reached 300 and how excited we were to go into the 2s. Look at us now flying through them with 1/4 of the way to go. We have 11 days till our 5th "28th" and then we're off towards May 1 and the "Halfway to November" Marker which will signal obviously being Halfway to the month of Thanksgiving! Unbelievable isn't it? Well while you ponder all of this ponder that turkey in your plate on November 28th. And I should hopefully have that news for you in the next couple of days that I've been teasing. Just waiting for the official word and then I will let you know. For now, have a great and I do mean great day even if April Showers are happening in your area hopefully they will bring May Flowers eventually!​

Christmaswarlock

Mistletoeologist
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 225 DAYS

Happy April Showers Bring May Flowers! We have plenty of those coming the next 4 days but today we have a nice day forecast. Have to take it while we can. And have to take the Thanksgiving Countdown while we can which today is at 225 days! That is incredible! We have gone through 75% of the 200s now. And I remember when we reached 300 and how excited we were to go into the 2s. Look at us now flying through them with 1/4 of the way to go. We have 11 days till our 5th "28th" and then we're off towards May 1 and the "Halfway to November" Marker which will signal obviously being Halfway to the month of Thanksgiving! Unbelievable isn't it? Well while you ponder all of this ponder that turkey in your plate on November 28th. And I should hopefully have that news for you in the next couple of days that I've been teasing. Just waiting for the official word and then I will let you know. For now, have a great and I do mean great day even if April Showers are happening in your area hopefully they will bring May Flowers eventually!​
Almost time for the 1/2 way Thanksgiving dinner!!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 224 DAYS

Happy Holy Thursday! We're well into the 2nd half of April now and we are also heading towards Easter Weekend! That's a major step in the year. Well folks I have a few things to talk about today so lets get to it. Our regular daily Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 224 days. Our special Thursday Weekly Countdown is now down to 32 weeks. And what's more? I have some special news for you all. I promised this for the last week or so. Yesterday, the NFL Schedules were released and that includes the Thanksgiving Day Schedule! The 3 games are as follows: Chicago at Detroit, Buffalo at Dallas and New Orleans at Atlanta. Now even if you aren't a football fan you know that football being on is a huge tradition of Thanksgiving and to see those games announced for Thanksgiving has to make you smile as a fan of Thanksgiving! I always look forward to seeing the schedule coming out. Awesome news! Have a great Holy Thursday!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Awesome news. Maybe I should go to the stadium in Atlanta and sell Turkey legs on the corner. :D I only live 90 minutes from there.

Reactions: Edge612 and Bradmac

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 223 DAYS

Happy Good Friday Thanksgiving Fans! Well let's start it off right away today by looking at our Countdown on this "Good Friday" as we head into Easter Weekend. The Countdown is at 223 days right now. That's moving along at a nice pace. Yesterday we gave you the NFL schedules. Well today we realize that we are only now 9 days till our 5th "28th" and then you don't even want to know where we head to after that (well you do want to know but lets all be patient). Speaking of patient, let's all be patient when we go through the coming weeks and months. Let's not rush anything. We have made such incredible progress in our Thanksgiving Count. Let's all take it easy and relax. Let's all unbutton that top button after stuffing ourselves with too much turkey. And let's all have a great "Good Friday" one and all!​

Reactions: Bradmac and Rich

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 222 DAYS

Happy Easter Weekend! And today this Saturday morning we have our Countdown to Thanksgiving at Triple 2's! That's right by the looks of it today is 222 days till Thanksgiving! I remember when we were at Triple 3's! Now you don't even wanna think (or do you) about when we reach Triple 1's do you? The count has been moving too quickly. Yes, indeed. Today I want you to all take a moment to think about one Thanksgiving Topic. Whatever you want to think about whether it be turkey, football, the parade, the cranberry sauce, biscuits, or mashed potatoes. Just think of one Thanksgiving thing to make you smile at the fact we're now at 222 days away all the way from 370 which this count started at. And in 8 days (1 week from Sunday) we will see our 5th "28th". After that the milestones gets so much more significant in May that it will blow your mind away. Have a great Easter Weekend Everyone!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 221 DAYS

Happy Easter! We have arrived at a major holiday in the calendar year. And with that our Thanksgiving Countdown has dropped to 221 days. And we are now 1 week away from our 5th "28th". Let that hit you. Big time! And after that we won't even mention till then. Because then things get a little crazy in this countdown thread. I need another week before I can "go there." And we have some sun on this Easter Morning. I always hope for some sun on Thanksgiving Morning for a nice Macy's Parade. It always sets the mood. This Spring Holiday today is a lot like the Autumn Holiday that Thanksgiving is. But maybe today you'll have some pastries and lasagna instead of turkey and stuffing!? It's all good though. For now, I hope everyone here has a great day today and celebrates Easter whatever way is best for them. And still keeps a turkey thought in their head like every day. Happy Easter!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 220 DAYS

Happy Easter Monday! The Day after Easter isn't quite as exciting as the Day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) when everyone is thrust into the holiday season. Just another reason we love and appreciate Thanksgiving so much. And our Countdown this morning to Thanksgiving is at 220 days. Wow another 10 days knocked off the count. And think about this: We have now knocked off 150 days of the count since we started at 270! That's almost ridiculous to think about but we have done so. And our next milestone is this Sunday! Seems like every week we have some kind of milestone. We'll be there to say 5 "28ths" down and 7 to go. And after that as I've said things get ridiculous in this countdown and we'll be here for all of the fun all late-spring through the summer. For now I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Meal ALMOST as much as your Thanksgiving Turkey Meal (hard to beat that right?). Have a great Easter Monday everyone!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image