Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 53 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 26 DAYS

Happy October Sunday! We roll around into another week tomorrow. How do these weeks go so fast? Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 53 days. Solid. Our Countdown to November is at 26 days. Even more solid. We're having a nice weekend here in early October. Loving it. Weekends are special all year but during the Bers even more special. And this is one of them. Both counts are moving along. I saw some turkeys out in the supermarket yesterday and just smiled as I walked by thinking how I picked mine from that very area last November and how we're only a little over a month away before I pick mine out for this year. Unreal. Amazing. Special. Those words all describe how I'm feeling this October. We'll celebrate on Wednesday hitting the big 50 marker folks. Have a great October Sunday!​

Reactions: Rich

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 52 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 25 DAYS

Happy Week Into October! It's another Monday in the Bers. Every week feels like we just are taking another step forward in an amazing journey that has a long ways to go yet (thankfully). Today we have 52 days until Thanksgiving. We also have 25 days till November. Wow another flip day with the numbers in the countdowns. Good way to start the week off. And of course we continue moving through this wonderful month of October. It is the final month before the month of Thanksgiving and all things turkey, stuffing, gravy, football, parades, start of Christmas Season and more and more and more! I don't care if that's a run on sentence by the way :). Thanksgiving talk deserves a run on sentence it's got so much good stuff in it. Have a great Week Into October Monday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 51 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 24 DAYS

Happy Ocho October! Our Countdown to Thanksgiving has dropped to 51 days. Tomorrow is a monumental day as we begin the final 50! Our Countdown to November is at 24 days. That's 3 weeks and 3 days till the month of Thanksgiving. How can we be so close? It still is hard to believe but I definitely am feeling it more and more each day in October. I love this month and continue to love it and will always love it. But we know that November is the #1 month for Thanksgiving fans. And it also carries over leftover Halloween AND starts the Christmas Season. It is the one month where all 3 big holidays cross over. Well with those 2 counts there for the day now we can all turn our attention to Tuesday and hopefully enjoy it as much as we possibly can. Turkey Time will be here soon enough. Have a great Ocho October Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 50 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 23 DAYS

Happy Mid Week Spooky! 50 days remain till Thanksgiving 2019 folks. That's a big #. That's kind of like the "home stretch" if you will. How do you feel about 50 days from now it being Thanksgiving? Unreal? Our Countdown to November is at 23 days. Look at that November Countdown continuing to drop. Wow guys and girls. This is just amazing. We continue to see the numbers drop day by day. That's why we have a daily countdown though. We love it here in the Thanksgiving Countdown. It's a fun time and we all enjoy it. I am starting to really think Thanksgiving thoughts. 7 weeks from today is my favorite work day of the year: Thanksgiving Eve. These are things that seemed so far away and now don't. Let's take it easy now as we get closer Have a great Mid Week Spooky!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 49 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 22 DAYS

Happy Double Digits October! 7 weeks from today is Thanksgiving. Lucky #7. That's our weekly Thursday count. How about our 2 normal counts? Let's see. We have 49 days till Thanksgiving and 22 days till November. Both are awesome numbers and settling further downward on a spiral towards that special day in late November 2019. I've been looking forward to it, as many of you have, since late November 2018. And here we are moving in the right direction and continuing that way. I hope you all are well here on the 10th of the 10th month of the year. And I know you all are loving the fact that turkey time isn't terribly far away anymore. You have to love it and the build to Thanksgiving and the Season. It's such a great thing. Have a great Double Digits October!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 48 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 21 DAYS

Happy Finally Friday! Oh yeah another big Bers Weekend is ahead of us. What else is ahead of us? Look at the Countdowns. The Countdown to Thanksgiving is 48 days. The Countdown to November is 21 days. That's 3 weeks from today my people. 3 weeks. Wow. That's all we have left till we reach NOVEMBER. I love that word so much. One of the best words in the world. We should have a nice weekend here. Good for October Halloween activities. Good for a fresh homemade apple pie and some apple cider. And dreams of turkey dancing in our heads. I know it's in my head and I know it's in yours too. I hope you all are well and having a great Friday. Turkey people always look forward to November but we also look forward to the weekends. Have a great Finally Friday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 47 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 20 DAYS

Happy Mid October Weekend! Back to another Saturday here. 47 days till Thanksgiving. 20 days till November arrives. Yikes 20. The teens start tomorrow. My brother said last night he can't believe how close Thanksgiving is. I was going to say to him well when you count down from 370 down 0 then you realize every day how it gets closer faster than you think. But it is awesome. And we have 10 full weeks now till Christmas Weekend. I think this is always the weekend in Mid-October where everything really hits me. My Halloween trail is in 2 weeks. And everything is coming. And that includes our beloved Thanksgiving Day on November 28th. Magical doesn't begin to describe how awesome it is. Anyway, I'm here and hoping you are all there having a great Saturday. Turkey Time will be here soon enough. Have a great Mid October Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 46 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 19 DAYS

Happy Overly October! We are into the 2nd part of our awesome October Weekend. I just filled in for Crown but I still have the duty to post for you all the Thanksgiving 2019 Countdown. The days are lowering. We have 46 days till Thanksgiving. We have 19 days until November. Into the TEENS now. Yikes. Where are things going? I hope October slows down a little. September went way too fast. In fact, every month went a little too fast this year. That's why they say time flies I guess huh? It is an amazing feeling. But I want to tell you all that I indeed was in a supermarket yesterday and saw some turkeys. Just made me smile. To think we have 6 weeks to go until Thanksgiving week is insane when we started at 52. Amazing. I don't know what to say except let's enjoy today shall we? Have a great Overly October Sunday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 45 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 18 DAYS

Happy Columbus Day! If you have off today enjoy it. I am working but look at these countdowns to start the week off. 45 days until Thanksgiving. 18 days until November. WOW. We are really getting closer. 6 weeks from today we start the best week of the year (Thanksgiving Week). I really want these next 6 weeks to go SLOW. I just hope they slow down some now. We're so close to the best week of the year now. I want it to all go slow on its way there so we can savor every step of excitement along the way these next 6 weeks. Oh yeah just like we savor our turkey and stuffing on November 28th. The best tasting food of the entire year. It's Monday and it's time to start another week. Let's do this thing. . Have a Happy Columbus Day!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I'm trying to enjoy the moments too. But time just keeps slipping away.
Happy Columbus Day!!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 44 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 17 DAYS

Happy Mid October! I was at work on Monday Morning wishing for time to slow down. That's how desperate I am now lol. Wanting a Monday Morning at work to go slow. It helped some. I think enjoying the little moments of the day really help you get more out of the day than actually "slow" it down. I enjoyed it. And that's my goal these 6 weeks leading up to the BIG one. How close are we? Let's look. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 44 days. Our Countdown to November is at 17 days. My sister mentioned Thanksgiving yesterday and we both looked at each other incredulous at how it's in 6 weeks. We felt like we just had it last year. Well that's a lesson for us. Don't rush time even in the middle of January. It goes too fast. But we're here now and it's amazing to enjoy the home stretch there. Have a great Mid October Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 43 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 16 DAYS

Happy Middle Day of October! We're into the middle of the week and the middle of the month of Halloween. And we all know here what Halloween means for us. It means next up is THANKSGIVING and the month of NOVEMBER. Speaking of those 2 things let's look at our counts. We have 43 days until Thanksgiving. And we have only 16 days until November arrives. Oh boy I'm getting excited here as we get closer and closer each day. It's awesome. And we have had nice weather the last couple of days for October. Cool and crisp with sunshine making it feel nice out. But some rain is on the way later today. That's ok. I just hope it doesn't rain (or snow) on Thanksgiving. What type of weather do you like on Thanksgiving? I guess the 43 day forecast is a little too early to look at. Have a great Middle Day of October!​

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
I love a colder Thanksgiving and yes no rain or snow. When it's colder it just feels more like the season to me!

Reactions: Edge612 and Rich

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. My husband will be home and we can enjoy family time. I'm hoping to get Chinese food the day before Thanksgiving and enjoy a roasted or deep fried turkey this year.

Reactions: Edge612 and Rich

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I would like a dry, sunny, mid 40's for a high temp Thanksgiving.
But, I live in the south. So it will probably be in the 60's or 70's.
I have put up outside Christmas decorations many times in shorts and a t-shirt.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image