Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 78 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 51 DAYS

Happy Midweek Mid-September! Ahh yesterday this month really hit me and how amazing it is. Just being in the Bers but yet still having the "Big 3" still ahead of us with all the holidays and best times of year. This is the sweet spot of the year. Sweet Spot September. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 78 days this morning. And our Countdown to November is down to 51. Tomorrow we will reach the 50 marker which is halfway from 100 to 0. We'll acknowledge it and then try to figure out how to make those 50 days go slow. I know there's a lot of fun times ahead still before we reach that month of November. And I want to enjoy them all Thanksgiving fans while keeping Thanksgiving in front of us for a long while still. Have a great Midweek Mid-September!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 77 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 50 DAYS

Happy Stress-less September! We have a little rain here this morning but that's ok. We haven't had much rain in this month of September. We have some big countdown info to get to this morning. We have 77 days until Thanksgiving 2019 which translates in our weekly Thursday countdown to 11 weeks. Wow next week we hit 10...the final 10. Our Countdown to November is at 50 days. Happy Milestone Day! 50...to November. Not 350. Not 300. Not 150. 50. That's just amazing to me. And I don't want to get there anytime soon because many of you know I'm a big Halloween Season fanatic and I think it's time for me to finally kick into that gear to enjoy these next 50 days while dreaming of turkeys dancing in my head. That is the best dream of all any day any time of the year. Have a great Stress-less September!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I can almost smell the turkey in the oven roasting.
thumbs_up_thurkey.png

Reactions: Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 76 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 49 DAYS

Happy Friday the 13th! It'd be cooler if it was October that it fell in but I'm glad we're still in September to be honest. And let's look at why because both countdowns are dropping so much. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 76 days. Our Countdown to November is at 49 days! WOW. And that means 7 weeks from today folks we reach the month of Thanksgiving: NOVEMBER! 7. Geez. That's getting low. Luckily we can still enjoy a lot of the next 7 weeks first here in the first half of the Bers. That's what I love the setup. The first half sets up the 2nd half so well. More football on as week 2 brings in more NFL games. And that's just another NFL weekend closer to the big Thanksgiving games we discuss here. Woohoo football on Thanksgiving! Have a great Friday the 13th!​

Reactions: Rich

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 75 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 48 DAYS

Happy Mid-September Weekend! We made it to another Bers Weekend and thus we start this Saturday morning talking about our Countdowns as usual. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 75 days. That's 3/4 of 100. And our Countdown to November is down to 48 days. That's another good sign as we are going below the 50 marker from Thursday that we had passed. Good news to start the weekend. Loving Saturday morning as always. Can't believe we're heading towards Autumn soon. In fact, next weekend will be officially the last weekend of summer. Amazing. That just doesn't seem possible and Autumn will bring us the best build up and time of year. It's all right in front of us now turkey fans. Turkey Time is coming sooner than you think. Have a great Mid-September Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 74 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 47 DAYS

Happy End of 1st Half of September! Look at our Countdowns this Sunday morning. They are reversed. See what I mean? No? Countdown to Thanksgiving is 74 days. Countdown to November is 47 days. Just the numbers are flipped. Cool. And still seeing only double digits is really cool after such a long time seeing triple digits in the countdown. By the time I get used to it we'll be into single digits ha. Then we will all be freaking out in the best way possible about the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday. I can't believe we're already Halfway through September after today. Already our first Bers month is moving right along isn't it? But the Big 3 are still ahead of us and that is satisfying to know. Makes me happy for sure and all you turkey fans I hope as well. Have a great End of 1st Half of September!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 73 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 46 DAYS

Happy Second Half of September! It starts to feel more serious in the 2nd half of this first Bers month of the year. And we all can feel it. This weekend we planned our annual trip to go apple picking, as well as, to the Halloween Trail that we fell in love with a couple of years ago. Both are just things that make me smile every Bers Season. Also, what makes me smile to start this week is our Countdowns. First we have the Countdown to Thanksgiving at 73 days. And then we have the Countdown to November which is at 46 days. In 12 days we'll reach our 10th 28th. I'm not even joking. That almost sounds like a joke though doesn't it? And then we'll be 2 months officially from Thanksgiving. Let that all sink in on this Monday morning to motivate you. Have a great start to the Second Half of September!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 72 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 45 DAYS

Happy Final Week of Summer! We are winding down this summer season with our countdowns continuing. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 72 days. Fine enough. Our Countdown to November is at 45 days. That continues to drop also. Both moving along. 1 week from Saturday we'll reach our 10th "28th". I almost laugh at that because to see us being 10 months since Thanksgiving sounds almost silly. I remember us saying we were 1 month down and 11 to go. It's incredible how fast a year goes isn't it? Almost faster than a turkey running across the street. But I'm glad both counts are where they are and that we are enjoying this month of September with the big 3 holiday months ahead of us. Perfect place right now is where we are. Have a great Final Week of Summer!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 71 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 44 DAYS

Happy Almost Apple Picking! Had my first taste of Apple Cider this past weekend since last winter. It was truly delicious. Ya know, nothing really encompasses Autumn than November and Thanksgiving. Therefore, I think we should all celebrate it on Monday when the first day of Autumn arrives on September 23. For now though our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 71 days. Our Countdown to November is down to 44. Continuing both counts in the right direction towards turkey, stuffing and gravy. All great things. Maybe they should be called the 3 food groups. I'd live off of those things. Yum. Other than that we're almost halfway through the work week. It's Wednesday. It's a good thing. And we're a day closer to Thanksgiving. Have a great Almost Apple Picking Pines Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 70 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 43 DAYS

Happy Strolling Down September! This is like the perfect month to just sit in and not move. The good thing is we have 2 September Weekends still ahead of us and next week is All September still. I'm glad. I really am in no rush to move beyond this month. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 70 days, which on this Thursday, translates to 10 weeks. 10 folks. Remember when I said 53 weeks on Black Friday? Now it's 10!!!! That's ridiculous. The end of Double Digit Weeks today. Also, our Countdown to November is at 43 days. That's moving along isn't it? We have seriously gotten too close for comfort if you ask me. But fortunately the Halloween fanatic in me still has the whole month of October in front of me to enjoy Halloween time. I can't wait. Have a great Strolling Down September Friday Eve!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 69 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 42 DAYS

Happy Halloween Season! I know this is the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread but today starts off the Halloween Season for 6 weeks of spooky fun. I love it and I'm going to enjoy it with a Halloween show tonight and a few pieces of Halloween Candy that I bought. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 69 days. Our Countdown to November is at 42 days (aka 6 weeks which I mentioned us having for the Halloween Season). That's incredible. Monday begins Autumn and we will all welcome it in here. The Season of Halloween & Thanksgiving. That's just amazing. I love it. We're really at the doorstep now. There's no point in going backwards. There's no rushing it forward. It's just about living in the moment like we do on November 28th with our big family feast. Have a great Halloween Season!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 68 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 41 DAYS

Happy Final Weekend of Summer! Oh Thanksgiving Fans this is the last one before we reach Autumn. And then we have lots of Autumn Weekends ahead which are the best kind of the entire year. Appropriately this weekend will feel like summer with temps in the low 80s and sunshine. But you can just feel the difference now even when it gets really warm it doesn't feel as uncomfortable as it did a month (or 2 or 3) ago. And that is just a sign that Autumn is almost upon us. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 68 days this Saturday Morning. Our Countdown to November is at 41 days. Under 6 weeks till November. Time to turn the Halloween shows on. Time to really enjoy the season upcoming with Autumn starting on Monday which we will celebrate here. But let's celebrate having made it to the weekend first. Have a great Final Weekend of Summer!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 67 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 40 DAYS

Happy Last Day of Summer! The end of this season is today. And then? It's Autumn and the season of Thanksgiving. Incredible. Our Countdown this Sunday Morning is 67 days until Thanksgiving 2019. Our Countdown to November has dropped to an even 40 days. Wow. The turkey, stuffing and gravy aren't far behind folks. We have 1 full week left of September ahead of us and then 1 day after that. And then we move into the month BEFORE the month of Thanksgiving. Think about that. It seems like not long ago we started this thread last year on Thanksgiving and some how some way (with an extra week than normal thrown in to it) we have come this close already to the season of Thanksgiving. That makes me smile this Sunday morning. Have a great Last Day of Summer!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 66 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 39 DAYS

Happy Autumn Arrives! It's officially Autumn everyone so I want to wish you all Happy Autumn as the best of the 4 seasons is now here. And look at our Countdowns. Wow. 66 days till Thanksgiving. 39 days till November. Oh man. Those are crazy low now and we will have our 10th (yes double digits folks...10th) "28th" on Saturday. Just an extra added reason to look forward to the weekend and Saturday more than normal. We'll celebrate it here as well. Apple Picking, Apple Pie, Halloween Trail, Halloween Candy, Halloween Shows all right about to be on top of us now. 1 week of September left here and then 1 day before reaching the "Big 3" starting with October 1. Just incredible as we head right towards our favorite time(s) of year. Happy? I am yes even on a Monday with all of that to look forward to. Have a great Autumn Arrives Monday!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image