Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 109 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 82 DAYS

Happy Autumn August! It's another beautiful early Autumn like morning here. It feels good! And it's a nice preview of what's to come. Now let's take a look at our countdowns this Sunday morning. We have our Countdown to Thanksgiving which is now down to 109 days so that means single digits until the big 100 milestone. And our Countdown to November is at 82 days. Fantastic if you ask me! Both are looking good and continue to move in the right direction as we move towards Mid-August. That's the sweet spot. All of the Bers are still ahead of us and that of course includes Thanksgiving and the entire month of November that we love here. All good stuff. All special stuff. All stuff that we still have to enjoy ahead of us. That makes me happy like November does. Have a great Autumn August!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 108 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 81 DAYS

Happy Dozen Days Into August! It's another work week. Oh boy it was so nice this weekend I really enjoyed it. And it almost felt like early Autumn out there. What a great little preview we had of the best time of year. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving has dropped to 108 days so in just 1 week + 1 day we'll reach the magical 100 marker. Our Countdown to November has now dropped to 81 days. That is another nice thing right there. Both counts have been dropping steadily. And that's kind of how we expect things to happen around here. It's been a fun ride here in this Countdown and I hope it continues into the best part of it (September-November). Oh yeah and I had some fun Thanksgiving Parade talk the last few days in the Holiday Hang Out if you want to get a little Thanksgiving Fix. Have a great Dozen Days Into August Monday!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Dozen Days Into August Edge!

Reactions: Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 107 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 80 DAYS

Happy August Tuesday! Both counts this morning look impressive for individual reasons. First of all, our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 107 days which means 1 week from today we hit the magical #100! The last of the triple digits in our countdowns until BLACK FRIDAY. Think about that. No more triple digit counts until we stuffed ourselves of Thanksgiving Feast on November 28th. Our Countdown to November has dropped a full 20 days since we started it at 100 to 80 days. That's a big 20% we knocked off it from our starting point. I think we'll definitely start the 2020 countdown with both counts. It just makes it seem more fun and a little closer with November being the month for Thanksgiving. Turkey, Stuffing and Gravy are my 3 favorite things. Have a great August Tuesday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 106 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 79 DAYS

Happy Mid Week Mid August! Our Countdowns have continued to amaze us these last few weeks. Let's take a look this morning here at Mid-Week. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 106 days. LESS than a week to go till that huge 100 marker. And our Countdown to November is down to only 79 days! Wow soon we'll be talking about "weeks" to November instead of "months." Let that sink in. Oh well I did see a few turkeys around this week so far. I like that. It just gives me a little reminder of what's to come. And I also have been thinking about football season starting in September. That's a sure fire sign that we're on the road to November and Thanksgiving. First things first though is we need to ride towards Labor Day Weekend and the Bers together. Let's all keep it going shall we? It's been good so far in this thread and countdown so I hope it will continue. Have a great Mid Week Mid August!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 105 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 78 DAYS

Happy End of First Half of August! We're into the middle of the month now. We're into the middle of the last month before the Bers begin and the real road to Thanksgiving begins. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 105 days. That translates on this Thursday morning to 15 weeks! Uh oh halfway from 20 to 10 in weeks now. Getting scary isn't it? Speaking of scary I'm seeing lots more Halloween stuff starting to pop out in the stores. Won't be long now. Kids will be getting ready to go back to school and then start picking out their Halloween costumes. Oh I almost forgot our Countdown to November is 78 days. Nice huh? Moving right along in that count as well towards the month that brings us all good things involving Thanksgiving. Have a great End of First Half of August!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 104 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 77 DAYS

Happy Middle Day of August! We are now heading into another summer weekend. Look at our Countdowns this morning. 104 days remain till Thanksgiving 2019 which means on TUESDAY we hit the 100 marker and then drop to the dangerous double digits days to Thanksgiving. We also now have 77 days till November arrives. That is only 11 weeks from today folks! That sounds kind of crazy. But hey that's what happens in the summer. You start out innocently around Memorial Day Weekend and by the time you approach Labor Day Weekend things get scary around here. Oh yeah and speaking of scary imagine all those drool pictures that CW posted coming to our dinner plate in that amount of days. That sounds exciting more than scary I'd say. Have a great Middle Day of August!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 103 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 76 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of August Weekend! We are unbelievably into the 2nd half of the last month before the Bers. And speaking of unbelievable let's take a look at both of our countdowns this Saturday Morning. We have 103 days until Thanksgiving arrives. 3 more days to go in the triple digits before POOF gone till Black Friday. And our Countdown to November has dropped to 76 days now as we have been watching it ever since we added it at 100 days. Those both look really good to start off the weekend if you ask me. I love Saturday Mornings. They are my favorite part of any day of the week. And to have the countdowns both looking so nice it's just an awesome thing to me. I definitely think Halloween and Thanksgiving go hand in hand since they are so close together and I have seen so much Halloween stuff out and now Autumn stuff it's putting me in the mood for turkey and stuffing. Have a great 2nd Half of August Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 102 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 75 DAYS

Happy Dog Days of August! Look this morning at our countdowns. 102 days till Thanksgiving. In just 2 days we will reach 100 and then 99 on the day after. That means NO MORE TRIPLE DIGITS in the count for the first time since last Black Friday and the last time till this year Black Friday. Our count to November is now at 75 days. We knocked off 25% of that count since we started it at 100 days. Geez just like that. I better get my Autumn clothes ready as it's really all coming soon. Want to enjoy my shorts a little while longer first though as the heat and humidity are on in the Northeast the next few days again. Oh yeah I wonder how turkeys deal with this summer weather. I guess they just strut their stuff and keep it going like we all do. Maybe a little stroll today in the shade would be a nice idea and wave to your nearest neighborhood turkey if you see them out and about enjoying a Sunday Summer Stroll. Have a great Dog Days of August Sunday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 101 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 74 DAYS

Happy Fully August Week! We start off this LAST full week before the Bers begin 1 week from Sunday! And we look at our countdowns this morning. 101 days till Thanksgiving. You and I both know that TOMORROW we reach the 100 day marker. That's HUGE. 74 days until November 2019. You and I both know that sounds too soon. Luckily we have ALL the Bers still ahead of us everyone. That's a big plus. We haven't touched the best 4 months of the year yet. We can continue to say that these next 13 days. Let's enjoy it while we can. Then we won't have anymore time to look ahead to the Bers. We will be living in them. The best 4 months of the year and one of the true highlights is the day we all count down towards. Turkey fans unite. Enjoy this week. Let's try to. The heat and humidity may be on again but we all know that soon enough it will start to taper down. Have a great Fully August Week!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 100 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 73 DAYS

Happy August Tuesday! The site was down so a little later post than normal here. And it was WORTH the wait. Look at the Countdown to Thanksgiving now at that perfectly round 100 days! TOMORROW folks NO MORE TRIPLE DIGITS in this thread until November 29th, Black Friday (actually there will be a new thread for that so technically no more triple digits period in this one). That's so exciting! Any time we get under 100 days in any count you just realize it's not crazy far away anymore. And that to me is great news. It's almost as great as having a giant turkey dish tonight. I wish that I did have one :). But anyway I hope you all are doing ok. I hope you're all having fun. We need to enjoy the rest of our summer and Pre-Bers time. Not much time is left. Have a great August Tuesday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 99 DAYS
Countdown to November 2019: 72 DAYS

Happy August Pines Day! BIG DAY today folks. Yes, it's Wednesday. So what? It's not the Bers yet. But look at our Countdowns this morning. Notice anything? 99 days till Thanksgiving. 72 days till November. Umm only 2 digits in BOTH counts. Wow. How does that look to you? Almost gives me the November Chills seeing those counts now. Under 100 days to both. Wow. No more triple digits till after Thanksgiving is over. And by then we'll be into the Christmas Season. Absolutely fantastic and this is why when the Bers approach everything just seems better. The Bers are The Best and Thanksgiving/November are a big reason why. Now that we have both counts in the double digits how do you plan to celebrate? Maybe turn on the parade for a minute or smile as you walk by stuffing or cranberry sauce in the grocery store this week. But definitely have a good day. Have a great August Pines Day!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image