Thanksgiving 2020 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING 2020: 345 DAYS
COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 2020: 320 DAYS

Happy 1 Week Until Christmas Eve! Oh man how is it already almost time for the Dynamic Duo? It's crazy. I feel like we were all just sitting down at our dinner tables ready to embark on the biggest and best feast of the year which is Thanksgiving Dinner. It's gone fast since then. We have 345 days remaining until Thanksgiving 2020. We also have 320 days remaining until November 2020. I feel like we just had ushered in November after Halloween and we've already gone 1.5 months since then. Hopefully this weekend things will calm down in terms of we'll have more time to take a break and get ready for Christmas. That should allow things to slow down slightly. Let's hope so. I could use a good turkey and stuffing dinner this weekend. But then again I have to get ready for my Christmas Eve dinner. Ok everyone it's Round 2 of the work week. Make it a good one. Have a great 1 Week Until Christmas Eve Tuesday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING 2020: 344 DAYS
COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 2020: 319 DAYS

Happy 1 Week Until Christmas! This is it. 1 week from today everyone will celebrate around their Christmas tree with their families/friends opening gifts and having fun together. Very different than Thanksgiving isn't it? I've always found it fascinating how different they are. Christmas is the culmination of the holiday season. Thanksgiving starts it. How long until we start it again in 2020? Well our Countdown to Thanksgiving is 344 days. And our Countdown to November is 319 days. Is that good enough for you? Those are both huge numbers still but you realize how special they are and how long it takes to get there and realize it's worth it. It's worth the wait. Right now all my turkey fans let's get in Christmas mode. Of course we all are drooling at the thought of Thanksgiving 2020 but we all want to enjoy the last week before Christmas. Have a great 1 Week Until Christmas Pines Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING 2020: 343 DAYS
COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 2020: 318 DAYS

Happy Closing In On Christmas! It's coming. It's coming all too fast isn't it? But what's not coming too fast (thankfully) is Thanksgiving 2020! We have 343 days until Thanksgiving 2020. Oh and it's Thursday so that means in terms of weeks we are down to 49! That's right. We're into the 40s! No more 50s count. And we have 318 days until November 2020. Since this is the "odd" week we await CW's post NEXT Thursday and in between I will fill in with a simple "Poll of the Week." That's what I will do every other Thursday. This first week's poll? It's very simple. Overall where would you rank Thanksgiving in the top 10 days of the year? My answer is #2. I put it right behind Christmas Eve (almost a tie in fact). Tell us where you rank it! I'd like to know. It's almost at the top for me and having experienced it recently made me remember why. Have a great Closing In On Christmas Friday Eve!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Yeah, #2 sounds about right. :)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING 2020: 342 DAYS
COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 2020: 317 DAYS

Happy Farewell to Autumn! This is the last day of Autumn. Think back to September 23rd when it began. That's when everything got going. Apple picking, all the Halloween stuff in October, Thanksgiving (of course), the Christmas Season and much more. Autumn is by far the best season. It's not even close folks. Winter will have its magical days early on obviously and then will get boring. Spring will bring hope but nothing special. Summer will be fun for a while but eventually we will yearn for Autumn again. We have 342 days until Thanksgiving 2020. We also have 317 days until November 2020. Both are big numbers right now. But they are slowly lowering through the 300s. That's the right way to go. I'm going to miss Autumn folks. Thanks for those picking their answer to my first poll. Thanksgiving at #2 seems to be the choice so far. Anyone else feel free to vote this weekend. Have a great Farewell to Autumn Friday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
COUNTDOWN TO THANKSGIVING 2020: 341 DAYS
COUNTDOWN TO NOVEMBER 2020: 316 DAYS

Happy Welcome to Winter and Christmas Weekend! That's a mouthful but it's a big day. And it's a big weekend. The anticipation in the air this weekend is very similar to the weekend before Thanksgiving. Speaking of Thanksgiving our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 341 days. Our Countdown to November is down to a "Stone Cold" 316 days. Simple enough. Both counts still steadily moving along as we ride towards Christmas. All of this stuff that we're having now was brought to us by Thanksgiving. It literally starts everything. And it's the reason we love that day so much. Not just because of how awesome that day is but because of how it drives us right into the hardcore Christmas Season. What a wonderful season it is. It's awesome and I'm loving every minute of it. I hope you all are well Thanksgiving fans. Have a great Welcome to Winter and Christmas Weekend Saturday!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image