Thanksgiving 2022 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 62
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 39

Happy Fall Friday! Today folks we have 62 days remaining until Thanksgiving and 39 days left until November. Our next milestone will be the Arrival Of October. Don’t be too spooked out though folks because that will not happen this coming weekend. It will happen next weekend when we reach Saturday. That’s in 8 days from now. Wow. October? I can’t wrap my head around that. How can the month of spooky be nearing us so soon? But it is. We move ahead in our awesome autumn here folks with all my turkey friends far and wide. It doesn’t matter where you are located geographically because you are in this thread and we’re all together. Great thing about the internet and technology is that it can bring all of us fans of Thanksgiving together. Yes, Thanksgiving is my #1 day of the year overall. And I hope to be able to confirm that for you later on this year in November. Right now though folks we have space between us and November. We have the rest of September to go and a full month of Halloween madness. Amazing how this time of year we link from one great thing to the next. It truly is amazing. I hope you all have had a good week thus far and that your week concludes on the best note today, here on this Friday. Keep it real my turkey family. Enjoy your Friday. And be back here all weekend long to check on our countdown. Have a great Fall Friday!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
October looms large ahead! Next stop is Rudolph Day, and then we are full-steam ahead for October. It does sort of seem crazy that we are already looking at October. But I won't complain. I wished all year to be where we are right now.

Have a great day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
October looms large ahead! Next stop is Rudolph Day, and then we are full-steam ahead for October. It does sort of seem crazy that we are already looking at October. But I won't complain. I wished all year to be where we are right now.

Have a great day!
I guess wishes do come true.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 61
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 38

Happy Autumn Weekend! Today folks we have 61 days remaining until Thanksgiving and 38 days to go until November. Our next milestone is going to be 1 week from today. And it’s going to be the Arrival Of October! That is going to be unreal. Folks are you as excited as I am? Because that is a month you all know is right at the top of my list in my heart and soul. I think October might be my heart and soul month actually. That’s not to take anything away from November of course which I tell all of you is the best overall month of the year. And of course it has Thanksgiving in it. That might be a small reason why right? Anyway now looking ahead to our next milestone in 1 week let’s not do that. Let’s just enjoy THIS WEEKEND. This is the first full weekend of Autumn. I am looking forward to it with apple picking planned for Sunday. And I just want to rest today while doing errands too, laundry etc. And we move along here in our Awesome Autumn and now it really is Autumn which makes it even more Autumnal right? At least that is how I see it. And here we are moving along together. All us turkey fans arm in arm. I forgot to mention I did see a turkey the other day. He ran away from me though. The nerve. I just wanted to say Hi! Well that’s ok. I hope all of you have a great weekend everyone. First half of course first today. Have a great Autumn Weekend!​

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
October is a great month and it will be exciting to see it arrive, but I agree enjoying this weekend and the upcoming week is a great goal. I need a serious session with my Holiday Binder, the calendar, and list-making!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 60
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 37

Happy September Sunday! Today folks we have reached 60 days until Thanksgiving (big round #) and 37 days until November. Our next milestone will be on Saturday. That is 6 days from now and will be the Arrival Of October. Now you all know I’m a Halloween Crazy Person (and Thanksgiving and Christmas lol). But one thing that this milestone will also bring is not just the month of Halloween but the Arrival of the FINAL month on our 11-month journey back to November. Absolutely amazing isn’t it? I remember when we started the 11-month journey on December 1. And here we are less than a week away from completing month #10 leaving 1 month to go. Personally here in our Awesome Autumn I am trying to hold on really tight to September and am glad we will be in it ALL WEEK LONG ahead. We need another September week I feel. So I’m glad we have one. It’s been a great amazing Bers month though. And it only gets better from here. Now for all of you turkey fans you keep it real ok? And you saw CW say his cranberry sauce is in his fridge. So we should all be thankful for that. We need him to keep it in there and not lose it. And we’ll all remind him when the time comes. Have a great 2nd half of your weekend. Have a great September Sunday!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image