Thanksgiving 2024 Thread

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I think we got no stress or serious stuff till May. The NFL Draft is the very end of April, schedules will probably release early May, then you have the halfway to November, Thanksgiving, 100-Day Bers, AND Memorial Day the road of summer beginning...all in the same month!
May is such a great month. I’m so looking forward to all this stuff.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
1711496662419.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 246
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 219
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 158

Happy Spring Mid-Week! Today folks we have 246 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 219 days to go until November, and 158 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be the day after tomorrow on Thursday when we welcome in Tom Turkey Day #4. Wow. Awesome isn’t it? Well friends we move along in our Super Spring and on this Wednesday we do our Weekly Wednesday Poll below!

How do you feel about the news yesterday that on Christmas Day we will have 2 NFL games despite it falling on a Wednesday this year?

• Get Football off Christmas it belongs only on Thanksgiving.
  • I love having football games on holidays so let it be on Thanksgiving & Christmas every year.
  • I am not a big football fan so the news doesn’t really bother me either way.
  • I think they should let the players stay home for Christmas unless it falls on a Sunday when they are supposed to play.
  • This is a tough one for me but I’m going with A. I really don’t feel the need to have football on Christmas Day. Honestly, I’m with my family and won’t watch much but I know they get great ratings. But I like having football being Thanksgiving’s game not just putting it on other holidays for no reason. What about you? Turkey friends enjoy your day. Have a great Spring Mid-Week!​

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I am going to go with D. I think everyone should be able to stay home, even if it falls on a Sunday. The Super Bowl already seems so much later in the year than when I was a kid, but if it gets bumped back a week, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I think it might fall on President's Day weekend and I would have Monday off! LOL!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image