Nova Scotia, Canada

Reactions: Minta and ponytramp

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I just wanted to pop on and tell everyone that yesterday, Friday the 13th, Syfy had a 24 hour marathon of Friday the 13th movies, and it was wonderful. It was a cool chilly night, and for a little bit there, it really felt like fall, as all month at our house during October you will find a horror movie playing on one of the TV's as the various networks do their marathons. It was like a "mini Christmas", but for fall / Halloween.

I have been toying for months with the idea of doing a "mini Halloween" or something of that nature to appreciate / celebrate Fall like i do each month with Rudolph Day, and yesterday convinced me that it is something sorely needed on our calendar. So my wife and I have decided that each month that has a 31st, we will do a "mini Halloween", it might be as simple as watching a horror movie (i have plenty on DVD), or turning on the electric jack-o-lantern, but yesterday felt great and i bet it will be plenty fun. You guys know me, Fall & Christmas Season is my favorite time of the year, this is just another way to sneak in a little bit more of extra fun!

Reactions: Minta and NovaMan

NovaMan

The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2017
Nova Scotia, Canada
I'm going to move over to the "daily dose of Spring" feed now. My mind has switched to Spring mode. ha ha ... I really enjoyed the winter photos, however. See you in the Spring Section.

Reactions: Minta and ponytramp

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image