Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Happy New Year, MMC!!!!

Okay, I take part of the blame for the post count going down last year. Not having internet for the last 7 months, killed my 20 post per day average that I had going in years prior.

Happy New Year made!! I hope it's wonderful!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
2016!!!!! Wow - what happened to 2015............or for that matter, 2014 or 2013??!!! The first day of January is an empty page in a new notebook. What goes in that notebook is entirely down to you. Yes, there will be influences and things that can't be ignored but it's up to YOU to decide what goes in there and what is discarded as irrelevant. Aim to be the best you that you can be each day, do at least one act of kindness each day and be responsible for your little section of the world. Oh, and drink lots of water!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! Happy New Year Maureen! I hope you have a wonderful 2016! I know I'm starting mine off on the right foot here after reading your post!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Happy New Year everyone!
May 2016 be good to you.

Cherish every moment.
May the good times lift your spirits,
May you find strength when life gets challenging
Most of all, enjoy every thing else in between because this is life and we are blessed to be living the one we have been given.

View attachment 18069

Thank you Festive for this lovely post! Happiest of New Years to you and yours! Cheers!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Good morning, friends~
Happy 2016!!
What are your plans for the day?
We will be working on cleaning & organizing the house, and doing some grocery shopping.
More Netflix is on the agenda:)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Stay safe & warm.
God bless~

View attachment 18092

Sounds like a productive day! I'm aiming for one too but my husband's car quit on him, so we're a one car couple for a few days--the shops are all closed until Monday! I'll check in this evening and let you know what I got done--accountability is a wonderful motivator!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Sounds like a productive day! I'm aiming for one too but my husband's car quit on him, so we're a one car couple for a few days--the shops are all closed until Monday! I'll check in this evening and let you know what I got done--accountability is a wonderful motivator!
Agreed!
Sorry to hear about your husbands car. Hope it's an easy & inexpensive fix.
Hope you have a blessed day!

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

Happiest of New Years to each and every one of you! Remember the lessons from the past but never live there. Don't be so busy looking forward that you live there, either. Live fully in the present each day--it's a gift, that's why they call it the present! :) Love joy hope and peace to each and everyone here! Looking forward to the year ahead together!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England

Happiest of New Years to each and every one of you! Remember the lessons from the past but never live there. Don't be so busy looking forward that you live there, either. Live fully in the present each day--it's a gift, that's why they call it the present! :) Love joy hope and peace to each and everyone here! Looking forward to the year ahead together!
Thank you. Beautiful sentiments!

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Happy New Year Everyone!!

Looking forward to what is to come in this year. Take the opportunities presented to you and create new opportunities and make this a fantastic year!!
love that saying, prayaing your coming year is filled with many great opportunities !

graywolf70

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Premiere
Aug 6, 2012
Central Florida, US
www.thefoodvixen.com
Good morning, friends~
Happy 2016!!
We will be working on cleaning & organizing the house, and doing some grocery shopping.
Stay safe & warm.
God bless~

View attachment 18092
I'll be working on some upcoming projects for our business and some engraving for a few Epiphany gifts on the 6th.
Your day sounds great to me! :)

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good morning, friends~
Happy 2016!!
Stay safe & warm.
God bless~

View attachment 18092

Enjoy the first day of the year! Love your plans, those days are the best!
What are you watching on Netflix at the moment? Wish we had US Netflix.

I am making a roast dinner and then we are just lazing around. Mr festive just finished making chocolate coins with Isaac and his new coin maker. Took a couple hours to make 5 coins! LOL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image