Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Happy New Year!
Wishing you all health, happiness and much love ♥
xoxo

Happy new year HMG ! Praying you have a wonderful new year !

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Thank you, to you as well!

We are watching a documentary right now, "Making a Murderer". It's very interesting, lots of twists and turns. It's about a man not to far away from us, in Wisconsin. And It's hard to turn off.
We were in Las Vegas when the story unfolded, so it's not as well known to us.

Your day sounds lovely!
Enjoy the roast dinner, and time with your family.

oh that recently came on our Netflix. I will check it out!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I've been trying to get my gang to go with me to see Star Wars since our vacation started, but they've resisted, for some reason. Maybe today is the day!
"Resistance is futile" oh wait wrong movie. ;)
I hope you are able to get them to go today, my BIL took my boys yesterday, they both loved it.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning christmas friends...Happy New Year guys...Had a fab evening last night at our friends house...Didn't get to bed to 5.30am this morning...Feeling a wee bit hungover today...Plenty of rest is on the menu today:)
Happy New Year, party animal! :)

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
happiness abounds... we are family.... and still together....

Peace and Love to all. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Binger ! so happy you are here making this place great......when will the next opera be coming our way ? I am feeling like some new musical experience is needed to start the new year.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good morning and Happy New Year,

We had a quiet night ringing in the new year, all our guests except one were gone by 830. So we watched movies, Inside Out, and then Ant-man they are both very good movies, and we all watched the ball drop at midnight. It was the second year we let both boys stay up until midnight on NYE.
I am feeling less PCB's this morning, sometimes I just have to remind myself that we get to end every year and begin every year with all of beautiful Christmas decorations still shining brightly, the next struggle will be when they all come down.
Not much on the plans for today, just a day if relaxing and reflection. I do plan on working on Festive's new "Christmas 2015 Time Capsule" thread, that is a great thread idea Festive. Just need to have time to do it, which I will make sure I do.
Since we are still in the 12 days I want wish the greatest group on the net,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I'll be around a few times today, talk to you all soon.

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
2016!!!!! Wow - what happened to 2015............or for that matter, 2014 or 2013??!!! The first day of January is an empty page in a new notebook. What goes in that notebook is entirely down to you. Yes, there will be influences and things that can't be ignored but it's up to YOU to decide what goes in there and what is discarded as irrelevant. Aim to be the best you that you can be each day, do at least one act of kindness each day and be responsible for your little section of the world. Oh, and drink lots of water!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you Maureen, you are so right
Happy new year to you, praying you have a great 2016 !

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Happy New Year, MMC!!!!

Okay, I take part of the blame for the post count going down last year. Not having internet for the last 7 months, killed my 20 post per day average that I had going in years prior.
No blame, friend. Here's hoping the internet is back soon and we get more Made!
Have a great 2016!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Good morning and Happy New Year,

We had a quiet night ringing in the new year, all our guests except one were gone by 830. So we watched movies, Inside Out, and then Ant-man they are both very good movies, and we all watched the ball drop at midnight. It was the second year we let both boys stay up until midnight on NYE.
I am feeling less PCB's this morning, sometimes I just have to remind myself that we get to end every year and begin every year with all of beautiful Christmas decorations still shining brightly, the next struggle will be when they all come down.
Not much on the plans for today, just a day if relaxing and reflection. I do plan on working on Festive's new "Christmas 2015 Time Capsule" thread, that is a great thread idea Festive. Just need to have time to do it, which I will make sure I do.
Since we are still in the 12 days I want wish the greatest group on the net,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I'll be around a few times today, talk to you all soon.
That does sound like a wonderful thread idea.
I'm glad you enjoyed your evening, and Happy New Year!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning all. I'm taking down the tree and then going to my in-laws for lunch. I hope you all have a wonderful first day of 2016!
Good morning, friend!
Enjoy lunch at your in-laws!
Have a blessed New Year's Day!

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Happy New Year everyone!
May 2016 be good to you.

Cherish every moment.
May the good times lift your spirits,
May you find strength when life gets challenging
Most of all, enjoy every thing else in between because this is life and we are blessed to be living the one we have been given.

View attachment 18069
thank you FS ! praying your new year is a great one.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I am feeling rough snowflake22...It was a brilliant evening...Our canadian friend cooked a chinese meal for us and it was delicious..Also i think i drank a gallon of prosecco lol:p
Well I hope you feel better soon! Drink plenty of water :)
Dinner sounds delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image