Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Afternoon,
Did you get snow? We didn't.

Rainy, cold and dark here. Need my twinkling lights up right now!!!
We're having a northern California December in November's Minnesota. An early gift to be sure.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Soup is always so good when it gets cold outside. I'm not a fan of coriander though. David would love tortilla chicken soup. I should try and find a vegetarian version.
I agree - love soup, especially this time of year. I'm sure there is a vegetarian version out there. You could probably use any of the recipes & just let the chicken out. Put in maybe potatoes? Mushrooms? Beans?

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
It was delicious Holiday...On my way lol:p
Great!
I tried the soup at lunch - it has a nice kick! Hope you like spicy!! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Enjoy!!!!....Have a merry evening ahead buddy;)
Thanks prancer ! I hope you do the same! We're thinking we might watch a movie (with Mom & Emma) after dinner! :) Christmas of course! :D

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Everyone, have a fantastic evening. See you at the pines!!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening Snowflake ~
I'm glad you had a fun weekend. I know things have been hectic for you, I'm sure it was a nice break. I bet your house looks beautiful, you always do an amazing job. And I'm very happy to hear that Harlowe is doing well!
Keeping you in my thoughts. Sending hugs and prayers back your way <3
xo

Happy Pines Day, HmG~
Thanks so much!
I'm happy with the way the house is turning out so far, it's neat how things seem new in a different setting.
Harlowe & I thank you, and are sending hugs to you and Maggie, too =]
xo

Hello there SF,
So glad to catch a post from you. I am glad to hear all is well and Harlowe is doing good. How wonderful you have started decorating. I plan on making a start this weekend. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Hey FS!
Thank you, I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
How are you and your family?
Have fun decorating!!
Have a lovely week, you take good care too.

Merry Wednesday and a Happy Pines Day to all,

Well ... I hope you all are coping with the post election drama. It's on every station here so I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be for you over there!

We got a teaser of the John Lewis Christmas advert. Their advert has become almost a tradition here every year. I suppose what makes their adverts special is that they highlight the meaning of Christmas rather than showcase their products. I will post it once it is released.

Here is one of my past favourites ...

Thanks for sharing this again, love it -noel-

Good morning ~
Happy Pines Day!
It's going to be cloudy today with a chance of showers, highs near 58 degrees. I'm just having a cup of coffee and watching the news. I only got a couple hours of sleep, we stayed awake until almost 4:00am watching the election coverage. Thankfully there isn't too much planned for today, maybe I'll squeeze a nap in.
I got Maggie's test results last night. She has a heart valve disease that's causing the heart to be enlarged. So far the valve and heart size are compensating well so no other medication is needed at this time. I will just keep her on the cough suppressant and repeat the echocardiogram in one year, unless her symptoms worsen. Thanks again to all who sent thoughts and prayers <3
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!

So happy that Maggie is holding strong <3
Prayers continue for you and your sweet girl, sending lots of love as well!
xo

Nice to see you on the boards again snowflake22 :) And very happy to know that Harlowe is doing well and that despite being so busy at work, it hasn't hampered your Christmas spirit. Love hearing that your house is almost fully decorated now. Hope we get to see some pictures at some point (and from others here at MMC as well). That first play at the game on Sunday unfortunately set the tone but glad to hear that you had a great time nonetheless. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Thank you, Martine :)
So excited for Christmas, trying to concentrate on that right now.

How are you enjoying your staycation?
Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors