2009 Christmas Card Exchange

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Ok here is how I am going to do my cards. Those overseas will get mailed out about a week to wo weeks before the domestic cards. I am doing it this way because of the strikes happening over there and because well it is more feisable (sp*) for us to do it this way, since we had to take a cut in our weekly pays. So there it is. LOL dollar store here I come.

lmm8606

Santa Clausologist
MMC Member
Oct 13, 2008
Mid-Michigan
got it! woo hoo! Can't wait to start mailin'! :D

TamaraQT

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Lifer
Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
I cant believe I waited all this time, got a po box and everything and didnt get a copy of the list. I have nothing in my mailbox and nothing in at email account.

Reactions: 1 person

Julie

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Ohio
So I've got everything done, they're all addressed and sealed. All I have to do is put stamps on them and send them out. After everything was said and done, I realized I didn't put anything on the cards that said I'm from this forum. Is that alright? Or should I make a note on the back of the envelopes telling who I am?:?

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Im so exited! :)

GingerMel

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Nov 1, 2006
Clinton, CT
So I've got everything done, they're all addressed and sealed. All I have to do is put stamps on them and send them out. After everything was said and done, I realized I didn't put anything on the cards that said I'm from this forum. Is that alright? Or should I make a note on the back of the envelopes telling who I am?:?

That's a really good question.

I was left wondering about that last year when a couple of cards arrived and the person had put their real name and nothing about being on the forum. I ended up glancing over the list and figuring out whether the cards were from forum members or not. So it's helpful to have some indication on there but I would LOVE to receive a card whether you put it on there or not! hah hah. I'd just be excited to get one.

ChristmasFanatic56

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 19, 2009
NC, USA
I think I signed up, but I'm not sure. How do I find out?
Emmy

Emmy,

I am not seeing you on my list.

Also, If I am allowed to request this? I can probably be able to send you a card if your in the States as I bought a bunch of stamps for the MMC Exchange and now that I got the list I will have some postage left over so if anyone wants to send me your info I will see if I can send you one, the leftovers will be first come first serve in my PM box!

Thanks! :tree:

lauriebear777

Limited Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 25, 2009
Long Island (NY)
Hi - sorry everyone this is my 1st year and I signed up a while ago where do you find "your" list???? OMG I hope I didn't lose out :(

lauriebear777

Limited Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 25, 2009
Long Island (NY)
Ok, folks. The final list has been posted in Word and Text formats and I've emailed everyone the links. If you didn't receive it, please let me know.

I'm off to start work on my cards....
Oh no, I missed it I didn't get it Jeff, sorry the email I used to join up I forgot to check it and well it expired, I can't remember the email format requested all I remember is that I could not use my yahoo email, does that mean no go for me I missed out??? :(

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image