Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

The snowstorm that they predicted seemed to be a complete dud, we got about 2 inches when they were calling for up to 8.
We stayed home and didn't do much today, tomorrow we will be shopping for our NYE party.

I hope you all are doing well, and had a great day.

Goodnight, everyone

One of my new Santas.

B

ballcoach

Well, things quickly got out of hand for little Bambina today. In about an hour, her fever jumped up to 104 and we had to rush to the doctor. It's not flu, strep, or pneumonia....but they still aren't sure. Trying a couple of different things to see if it breaks the fever. If not, we have to go back in 48 hours. At that point, I would guess they might admit her (that's just my guess). If you don't mind, could you say a little prayer for her tonight?

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Well, things quickly got out of hand for little Bambina today. In about an hour, her fever jumped up to 104 and we had to rush to the doctor. It's not flu, strep, or pneumonia....but they still aren't sure. Trying a couple of different things to see if it breaks the fever. If not, we have to go back in 48 hours. At that point, I would guess they might admit her (that's just my guess). If you don't mind, could you say a little prayer for her tonight?
I have been there a few times myself with my boys so I understand the worry and frustration. I hate fevers. They scare me. Praying for your little girl to recover quickly.

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good evening,

The snowstorm that they predicted seemed to be a complete dud, we got about 2 inches when they were calling for up to 8.
We stayed home and didn't do much today, tomorrow we will be shopping for our NYE party.

I hope you all are doing well, and had a great day.

Goodnight, everyone

One of my new Santas.
He is great xmas!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Very Merry Morning to all,
I hope each of you had a magical and memorable Christmas day and enjoying the final days of the season.

Our Christmas was probably one of the best we have had so far :) I am so grateful for all that we are blessed with.

How are you guys?

I have to say, losing George Michael and Carrie Fisher along with her mom Debbie Reynolds this past week had me very sad. All legends.

Not up to much these days. Been recovering from having fallen ill day after Boxing Day. Grateful it was after and not before Christmas!

Hope you guys are all well and looking forward to New Years :)

alexandersmith379476.jpg

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Keeping your little one in my thoughts and hoping that the fever has come down already.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

Sending up prayers xx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Watching a DVR recording of Elf and NOT fast forwarding through the breaks. I miss that bombardment of Christmas themed commercials. This is the only time of year I enjoy the commercial breaks as much as I enjoy what I'm watching. Most people bemoan it but I embrace it. I think it adds a great background element to everything. It's too bad its only car commercials and the occasional after Christmas themed commercial that continue through New Years.

I liked two in particular this year: The one with the Priest and the Muslim Imam giving each other knee pads, that piano theme got me every time. And the other one I liked was the carolers doing Jingle Bells using the 7Up and Ginger Ale bottles as wind instruments. That was a fun one.

I have some Christmas flicks on DVD, yet during the Christmas holidays, I'll sit through the ones on TV for the ads to make it a bit more merry. -season-

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

She's already in my thoughts. Must be some sort of infection; if it was Roseola or Chicken pox other symptoms like a rash and spots would have showed up by now. Sure hope they figure it out so she can be treated and start feeling better real soon and your mind can relax a bit from the worry.

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
Praying for your daughter! Last time we were at the dr for a fever that high it was a viral infection and the start of an ear infection. Hope they can find the cause and offer relief for her

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
I hope she feels better ASAP!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Very Merry Morning to all,
I hope each of you had a magical and memorable Christmas day and enjoying the final days of the season.

Our Christmas was probably one of the best we have had so far :) I am so grateful for all that we are blessed with.

How are you guys?

I have to say, losing George Michael and Carrie Fisher along with her mom Debbie Reynolds this past week had me very sad. All legends.

Not up to much these days. Been recovering from having fallen ill day after Boxing Day. Grateful it was after and not before Christmas!

Hope you guys are all well and looking forward to New Years :)

View attachment 35212
Glad you had a great Christmas festive! It was a very good one for sure here too. Hope for 2017 that everything will only get better!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning! I'm off work till Tuesday so I am going to go to IHOP today. I've got a bunch of errands to do but I'm really making time here to sorta hit the "reset" button as many people do at the end of the year going into a new year. Reflecting a bit on 2016 and thinking of what's to come possibly in 2017. Hope it's a lot of good for everyone here. Other than that just hanging out with Rollins as he is always wanting to play as usual. He's definitely been a personal highlight of 2016. And he's barking at me to play with his toy as I type this lol.
Have a great last weekday of 2016!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Aw, I love O'Malley!
Praying your husband is better soon!

Thanks for that. I had a tough go of things in early Fall when I thought I was going to lose my husband and my mom and that they wouldn't make it until Christmas. They're both doing much better and I'm obviously relieved about it; it helps us remember to never forget to live for today and always hug and kiss goodbye - just in case.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Oh my! Sending a prayer for her right now!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Nothing much planned for today except for shopping for a new pair of dressy jeans and after dinner we're going to take a drive so I can snap some outdoor decorations around the city. We were going to take our drive last night, but it was overcast and wouldn't have looked as nice in the photos as we're hoping for tonight. Got hit with snow, but the temps have been reasonable.

I was going to get some Christmas cards on sale, but decided to make my own in 2017 instead, plus I'm going to order some address labels so my frozen shoulder doesn't become an issue next season. As it turned out, I sent out over 60 cards.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day - keep a merry thought in your head. -mistletoe-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image