Christmas Countdown - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
This thread has just one more day to live.
Then, "Christmas Countdown - 2017" will be born!
Eagerly awaiting the new numbers to mark down on the calendar!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Thank you Edge. I am thrilled that you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you a joyous, healthy and merry 2017!!!

P.S Our countdown to March begins again :D :D
Thanks! It still wows me after all these years and all this obsession with Christmas that when those days in the "20s" of December hit how unreal, special, magical and unlike anything else they feel.
P.S...I'm going to try to enjoy Jan/Feb more this year...but it's still not my favorite lol.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Yes.! I am. Love your attitude :)
Looking forward to all the things to come. Already getting excited for summer and my mum's visit :)
Oh man summer I love it...still far away but then when it comes it flies and we're back to the Bers again...shoot time goes so fast.

Reactions: xmas365

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Last good morning of 2016! I hope everyone is having a great last day of the year. A very small but positive thing I think of today is that this is the last day we have to say NEXT Christmas (also NEXT Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc.). As of tomorrow we can say THIS Christmas...sure a small thing but still a nice thing to know that when the new year hits it will not end until all of those amazing things come again. No big NYE plans here. I'm not a big fan. I don't like the cold (so standing outside in it doesn't do anything for me), or drinking, or loud noise or big groups...so that pretty much makes me a boring NYE person lol. Have a great final day of the year!

B

ballcoach

Good morning, Christmas friends! Good new, good news....after antibiotics, Bambina's fever broke Thursday night. When she woke up yesterday, she was like a new kid! Wanted to play all day yesterday, but I made her sit around. She got good and rested up, but she is finally her old self after a week.

New Year's Eve, ah? Plans are simple. Go out to eat this afternoon and come home, relax, watch movies, and be in bed at a normal hour. Doesn't that sound amazing? For different reasons, I didn't get to go to church any during December, so I will be attending in the morning! I know that might not sound like an exciting New Year's Eve weekend to most, but I love it.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning, Christmas friends! Good new, good news....after antibiotics, Bambina's fever broke Thursday night. When she woke up yesterday, she was like a new kid! Wanted to play all day yesterday, but I made her sit around. She got good and rested up, but she is finally her old self after a week.

New Year's Eve, ah? Plans are simple. Go out to eat this afternoon and come home, relax, watch movies, and be in bed at a normal hour. Doesn't that sound amazing? For different reasons, I didn't get to go to church any during December, so I will be attending in the morning! I know that might not sound like an exciting New Year's Eve weekend to most, but I love it.

Thank God Bambina is back to her old self!
Happy New Year to you and yours, Coach!

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
Happy new year MMC. Not sure that I will be able to make it on much today so wanted to wish you all a Happy new year now. Later on we are going to Mikes house, but he had to work til 4 am so I am sure it won't be until after lunch that we go. I am going to do some shopping this am at New York and Company and get some new clothes since they are having a big clearnce sale. Have and great day

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Last good morning of 2016! I hope everyone is having a great last day of the year. A very small but positive thing I think of today is that this is the last day we have to say NEXT Christmas (also NEXT Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc.). As of tomorrow we can say THIS Christmas...sure a small thing but still a nice thing to know that when the new year hits it will not end until all of those amazing things come again. No big NYE plans here. I'm not a big fan. I don't like the cold (so standing outside in it doesn't do anything for me), or drinking, or loud noise or big groups...so that pretty much makes me a boring NYE person lol. Have a great final day of the year!
If that makes you a boring person, then so am I because I pretty much dislike the same things as you do! ;)

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada

Very happy to read that the little one is feeling better, just in time for the New Year.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good New Year's Eve everyone! I am at work until 5:30pm but we'll push to finish at 5:10 if we can. Last-minute shoppers are unpredictable, unfortunately. It will be a movie night for us. We usually never make it to midnight. I wish everyone a fantastic last day of 2016!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
A little over 12 hours to go, Guys!
Got the new "Christmas Countdown - 2017" thread all ready to go. Just need to plug in this year's final count figures for the data table. The lag between the shutdown of this thread and the launch of the new one should be just a couple of minutes or so.

Looking forward to tonight!
(Although I do so miss Guy Lombardo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors