MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Less than 4 hours to go!

Not going to make it for the countdown tonight as I am getting very sleepy already, so I'll s
ee you in the new thread!

Although early, Happy New Year!!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
It's just going to be really nice to see "2018 Christmas Countdown" and know that we'll be in that thread together all the way through the coming Christmas Season.
Yep, until this very time next year.
Less than 3 1/2 hours to go, now!

NcGunny

Candycane Wrangler
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ny
3.5 hrs to go!!:)

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Thanks to all who participated in our count this year! This is truly a collaborative effort. I am but the MC. All of you are the performers, without whom the show could not go on.

And a special thanks to Edge, NcGunny and Minta for taking on count duties at various times during this year when I was away. You folks are those that we can all really "count" on when the need arises!

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
With a temperature of 7 degrees and a wind chill of -4 degrees
tonight, we are staying put where it is nice and toasty!!! We actually ventured out earlier to go to the grocery store and I thought my poor little wife was going to be a frozen popsicle afterwards. I got her home and told her to stay inside and I'll make the trips back and forth to bring the groceries in from the truck.

We just got done baking some chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies, we have Christmas music playing, I made a pot of NA Christmas cheer to warm the soul (sliced apples, sliced oranges, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ginger-ale and some winter wassail). I bought some shrimp to steam later on (Maryland style) in Connecticut, and I've got all the goodies that I could think of for tonight, cheese, summer sausage, peperoni, olives, pickles, and more. I'm going to be bringing in the new year, with my beautiful new wife and our two new kitties, just right!!! And of course, I didn't forget our fur-babies, I bought the kitties some special treats for tonight as well....

I'll be checking in from time to time, but just in case, I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! May God Bless you and your families and please be safe tonight!

Peace, Love and Happiness for the New Year, May God Bless and keep our military men and women safe and warm.

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Thanks to all who participated in our count this year! This is truly a collaborative effort. I am but the MC. All of you are the performers, without whom the show could not go on.

And a special thanks to Edge, NcGunny and Minta for taking on count duties at various times during this year when I was away. You folks are those that we can all really "count" on when the need arises!
It’s been a great year !
Looking forward to another starting soon !

Reactions: Edge612

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
I want to say a big thank you to everyone here for helping to put some fun and laughter in this year !
I am so honoured to be a part of this supportive and positive community.
As we come to the end of another year we turn towards a new one with a clean page to start again.
So let’s make it another great one , spreading the joy of Christmas around all year long !
+n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image