Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

We miss you so much Holiday, I’m glad you were able to check in. I hope things settle down at work and that you’re able to spend more time here. Sending hugs!

2. HomemakinGirl

Sending get well wishes!
    xx

3. HomemakinGirl

Merry Pines Day!
    Not too much going on here today. I just took Rocky out for our morning walk. It’s cloudy and cool right now but we’re going to have sunny skies this afternoon with a high of 60 degrees. I’ll definitely get back outside with Rocky later to enjoy the weather. I just need to run to the pet store at some point. Other than that I will be working on some chores around the house. Dinner will be spaghetti & chicken parmesan. That’s about it it for me. I hope everyone has a nice day!!!
    xx

4. Rich

Rich Ornament Craftsman MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Good morning!!!
    [​IMG]

5. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Eggnog Chugger Merry Forums Member

Thanks Crown! By the looks of our weather anybody hiding eggs outside will have them floating away. If our Easter is early in April it seems to snow, if its late in the month its always rainy. Think that bunny needs to do a reschedule.

6. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

Good afternoon ... just stopping by real quick to say HI ... The Sun is playing Hide and Seek today and perhaps for the next several days. It hides while we seek for it. Hope everyone has a great day.

7. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Is there a good cold?o_O...Heal up more faster better.

8. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

A mere 36 weeks from today...:jump

sugar142286, Minta, Martine and 5 others like this.
  9. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Thanks Crown! April Showers Bring May Flowers!

sugar142286, Minta, Rich and 2 others like this.
  10. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Oh that is so exciting and the girls are at the perfect age to do that too! Are you going to do the princess dress-up as well? DD is getting out of the stage of that, but it looks like so much fun! We're going with our best friends and she knows in the ins and outs. I'll let you know!

11. sugar142286

I hope you enjoyed the game! Congrats to the Isles for advancing - they deserve it greatly! As much as I hate to say it (because let's be honest, we all want it to be our own team), but I hope they go all the way and win!), they're the underdogs, are hungry for the cup, and their defense is unstoppable right now. Pens just couldn't get a shot or a play going. We had a nice time still to say the least.

Sidney is feeling so much better and back to her old self, thanks so much!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Yuletide Junkie, Minta, Rich and 3 others like this.
  12. sugar142286

Praying things are turning around.

13. HomemakinGirl

Thank you Sugar, we were pretty stunned that they were able to sweep a team as good as the Penguins. Not sure if the Islanders will make it past the second round but we’re extremely excited about the way they’ve been playing. It’s been tough watching them struggle over the years. I’ve been a fan since the 80’s, back when they were winning cups. I’m so happy for us fans, it’s nice to keep the hope alive!
    I’m happy to hear that Sidney recovered well!!!
    xx

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Who's the man?!!! Who's the conquerer?
    -santa dance- @smilie-santa dance-

Who's the happy wife now that the golf cart is working?
    -lights--surprise-+n

sugar142286, Minta, Bradmac and 2 others like this.
  15. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Leave the chainsaw alone :ornarment
    Nancy might use it on the golf cart. :wagfinger

HaHa

sugar142286, Minta, Bradmac and 2 others like this.
  16. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I am thrilled to announce that Jayish won the “special egg” at the Hunt earlier this evening at the Pines. His prize? A pair of leopard print leotards. Paus Du Lux away tiger man! Yabba!

17. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

second runner up: Crown- wins a DVD entitled “Greatest moments ever in Operatic History ... that you probably slept through”. Yabba!

18. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Holiday! It's so nice to see you :) I really hope that things settle down at work for you. The new hire will certainly help with the work load once she is fully trained and has some time to get used to the routine. But I agree that the training part is never easy. Hope that you get to check in more often in the near future.

19. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

Good Thursday middle-of-the-night. Darn sleep maintenance insomnia again has me up again (sigh). I think the stress from the stwrt of our audit season at work is getting to me. My new boss is a Health and safety trainer for our district and I'm an expert on the matter as well and have always guided my stores to great results, so of course we want everything to be perfect for an audit. I've been pulling 11-12 hour days this week double-checking everything and validating employee training. I'm just looking forward to a weekend off at this point.

Looks like I missed the most glorious sunny day yesterday while at work and now they predict nothing but rain until Monday. I need to find a hooded sporty raincoat so I can still go out walking in the rain if I want to. I missed walking so much this Winter with all that ice everywhere, now it's all I want to do. Hope everyone will enjoy a great day later on.

20. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Good Holy Thursday MMC! I never like to be a downer (especially here) but I found out yesterday a guy who works for my company (who I spoke to just 2 weeks ago on the phone and we were joking around) was found unconscious after 4 hours (he works night shift and nobody was around). He's in a coma now and it doesn't look good at all. The guy is just 50 years old too. And he wasn't sick or anything. I guess you just never know day to day what will happen. That's why you have to enjoy today. Have a good Holy Thursday everyone.

sugar142286, Minta, Rich and 6 others like this.