Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks.

Say, now. Can we really be about ready to talk about single digits to our next Milestone marker? Can this be true??
Read on.

Days to the Season: 152
Days to Christmas Day: 194

And the HALF-WAY marker to Christmas Day.
It's now only 12 days ahead.
(And I call that pretty close to SINGLE DIGITS, alright!)

Got a bit more rain yesterday but at last we should be in for several dry days, now. At least on through the weekend, anyway.
We awake this morning to sunny skies and a thermometer reading of 60 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
I hope you have a really great start to your weekend this afternoon!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks.

Say, now. Can we really be about ready to talk about single digits to our next Milestone marker? Can this be true??
Read on.

Days to the Season: 152
Days to Christmas Day: 194

And the HALF-WAY marker to Christmas Day.
It's now only 12 days ahead.
(And I call that pretty close to SINGLE DIGITS, alright!)

Got a bit more rain yesterday but at last we should be in for several dry days, now. At least on through the weekend, anyway.
We awake this morning to sunny skies and a thermometer reading of 60 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends.
I hope you have a really great start to your weekend this afternoon!
Thanks Crown! Happy Final Friday of Spring!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Merry Friday!! We are drying out for the rain yesterday and I am off on Monday so it will be nice to have a long weekend. We may go to the beach tomorrow and honestly I am not looking forward to Father's Day as we always had my Dad over for a cookout so this year my friend invited us to go to her house for dinner and she has a pool so the kids will be able to swim.
Hope you all have a great day!

Thinking of you.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Friday!! We are drying out for the rain yesterday and I am off on Monday so it will be nice to have a long weekend. We may go to the beach tomorrow and honestly I am not looking forward to Father's Day as we always had my Dad over for a cookout so this year my friend invited us to go to her house for dinner and she has a pool so the kids will be able to swim.

Sending love and hugs SFM.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Friday MMC ~
Not too much going on here today. I’m just having my coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and grocery list. It’s just a typical day of errands and chores. My husband is getting together with a couple of friends tonight to play their guitars. It will just be me and my middle one so we’ll grab something for dinner. Yay for getting a break from cooking :)
I hope everyone is well and has a nice day!
xx

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry Friday Eve!

Rain, rain, and more rain. The puddle is back in the basement and if it gets large enough, the sump pump will be going. Good thing we had a day and a half of drying out! The mosquitoes are back with a vengeance, too. I thought it was bad here, but the nurse at the VA was telling me that up north at her cabin, the mosquitoes are swarming so bad you can barely get out of your vehicle to open the gate to her property. Scary!

Be merry!

Oh that sounds awful! Praying it clears up the soon, Meceka!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
More rain here. The 8 th straight day. My flowers ok like something out of a dr Seuss book. Huge. Very Yabba!
Rumor has it Thing 1, or was it Thing 2, slipped some premium plant food to your vegetation when you weren't looking.:rolleyes:

whitney37354

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Jan 16, 2009
Tennessee
I had to drive more than usual yesterday and I listened to two Christmas cds during my travel time.

Busy weekend ahead: Tomorrow we'll have DH's family over for lunch for my birthday (next Tuesday is the actual day), then dinner out with DH & DD for my birthday & Father's Day, and shopping for DH's Father's Day gift. He knows what he wants and the store is near the restaurant we're going to. Sunday DH & DD will go to church with FIL & have lunch with his family. I'll go to church with my parents and have lunch with them. Sunday night we plan to make dinner for friends and plan our next Disney vacation---we can book next years package on Tuesday!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

(((Hugs))) to you SFM. I’ll be thinking of you.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I had to drive more than usual yesterday and I listened to two Christmas cds during my travel time.

Busy weekend ahead: Tomorrow we'll have DH's family over for lunch for my birthday (next Tuesday is the actual day), then dinner out with DH & DD for my birthday & Father's Day, and shopping for DH's Father's Day gift. He knows what he wants and the store is near the restaurant we're going to. Sunday DH & DD will go to church with FIL & have lunch with his family. I'll go to church with my parents and have lunch with them. Sunday night we plan to make dinner for friends and plan our next Disney vacation---we can book next years package on Tuesday!

Sounds like a fun weekend a head! Happy early birthday to you!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good afternoon! On the drive back from the beach. I’ll soon get to see my girls - so excited. I’ve been missing them! Hope you’re all having a great day - it’s Friday!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

The first Mother's Day without my mom was tough and I was supposed to go out with a friend for lunch, but my husband wasn't well so I skipped it.

This will be the first year, my husband won't be around waiting and wondering if the boys were going to remember to call. They are dads too so it's not like they never knew it was Father's Day, but they get so busy with their lives and #1 son often works that day so the calls would come later in the day.

He wasn't my dad so sometimes I'd get him a gift and a card from O'Malley the cat.

Thinking of you with all your firsts, but I'll be honest, it doesn't end with the first of special events, each time various dates roll around, the reality of the loss remains the same. Thankfully, the traditions we hold dear shift slightly, but the memories seem to carry me along.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

That was so sweet of your friend!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan

Happy Birthday!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'm just finishing my breaded pork chop and mini potatoes with a little paprika, basil and parsley for spices. Tomorrow I'll be enjoying some un-breaded chops and homemade baked beans (there will be left overs for Sunday).

I'm not sure how I made the mistake thinking it was the Relay for Life again tonight. It isn't until next Friday. I have it marked on the right date, but kept adding it on other dates thinking I forgot to put it down.

Well, back on June 14th 2015, I was at the Relay event and many years ago, it was held on the 7th (which explains last week's error).

Sadly, I don't think I'll make it this year. I have a busy week approaching with longer hours than usual and an overnight away at one point so getting there might not work out.

Next year, I'll be switching fundraising and awareness focus to the Mental Health Awareness Walk & Roll.

Stay jolly! :bundleup

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

Enjoy your celebration! +l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image