Not open for further replies.

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
Time to decorate is getting so close. Bought lots of Hallmark ornaments at their Ornament Premiere on July 14th and yesterday I was in a Hallmark buying cards and they had some Halloween stuff already out. I love it.

Hugs,
Keepsake
How was the premier, I didn't get a chance to go? I need to pick up a couple more ornaments.

Keepsake

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Jul 27, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
:hello:Ornament Premiere was great for me. Bought 72 more ornaments to add to my collection. Next Hallmark event for me is the national club one. They are having 3 this year, they are in Las Vegas, Kansas City and Orlando. I'm going to the KC one at the end of this month. Getting excited about that.

Keepsake:))

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Cedar's Here!!!!!!

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
OPERA.. Must Write OPERA.....

" Jay had never worn tights in his life.. though he was as natural at the Paus Du Lux asCrown was at sleeping each of the 14 hours that they did each day.....

TwinkleLights25

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 8, 2006
USA
:hello:Ornament Premiere was great for me. Bought 72 more ornaments to add to my collection. Next Hallmark event for me is the national club one. They are having 3 this year, they are in Las Vegas, Kansas City and Orlando. I'm going to the KC one at the end of this month. Getting excited about that.

Keepsake:))
Wow! 72 ornaments! You must have a nice size collection!

primchristmas

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Oct 30, 2006
Tuscaloosa Alabama
Keepsake,72 more ornaments! Wow!! You have been busy!! I thought about you when I was looking them over!!! The days are flying by,school starts here next week and then its just a hop,skip and a jump till Christmas!!

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
Now there's a treat that the good folks at MMC.com haven't seen! One of Binger's opera's!!! For some reason they always have me in tights...But you know, Batman wore tights...superman wore tights...Joe Namath wore tights...I'm in good company...During the opera season I roll with the handle "Barry Shnikoff"...You figure it out!!!

jay

Iron Eagle

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 4, 2006
Chicago
Goodmorning Everyone !

I gotta drop off the truck for repair this morning, so I'll be fast here. The weather is beautiful here in Chicago, about 75F and sunny. But I can still invision a foot of snow on the ground and a light snow fall in progress. All I need is some hot chocolate to complete the picture.

For the song of the day, how about: Dean Martin - White Christmas

Gotta fly !!!

Stay safe - stay cool

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
WOW an OPERA- Ballet Star right here in our midst. Nice handle there Jersey. And the lovely CEDAR is here to once again balance a Lava Lamp on her head( naturally in one of the most beautiful moments ever in Operatic history) while the dastardly Crown seeks to wreck havoc while they seek more sleep
time..... oohhhh the passion... ohhh the drama.... ohhhh the paus du lux.......

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Hey where's the Crownster? Where's Star? Has she arrived yet?

reformedscrooge

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Jan 4, 2006
Well everyone, July 2007 is all but over and August 2007 will be here tomorrow!!!!!! Have a great day and Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hey everybody! Oh boy, another fantastic opera from the one, the only, the brilliant BINGSTER! I believe Crown is in Florida this week on vacation with the family...that's what I read anyway! It's a HOTHOTHOT one here today...the chickens are walking around panting!

I know that SavingSTAR is here, but no SparklingSTAR yet! Jay might have to do the paux-de-lux all by his lonesome...with new leotards!

Reactions: 1 person

Rennabelle

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 5, 2005
Oregon
Hey Cedar between your chickens and all the crows here, we need to sew a lot of pants. lol Seriously it is already very warm here also. Hope it stops now before the thermometer rises and pops its top off.

Oh Jayishhhhhhhh make those leotards red with white stripes to do your paux-de-lux and video that please we all want to see that one. Hey you do know that secretly Cedar wants to join in with you on that one.

Reactions: 1 person

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
hmmm Paus Du alone.. the ballet solo..... not the Du Lux that he is capable of.. but nonetheless.. quite beautiful...... ok - hmm must rewrite scene....

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
and naturally that means I must rewrite also the scene wherein Crown is awakened by the six feet of the Paus Du Lux........

ok ok must write Opera...... ( it was a dark and stormy night... and the gang were as intertwined as string cheese on whole wheat Triskets..)

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hey you Renna! So glad you are with us!! Look at your timing...preparation for a hot new summer opera. No, I don't want to dance, I like being surprised by Bing.. a Lava lamp explosion on my head, now that's entertainment!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
You Cedar are a visionary.. a true patron of the arts.. in a class like no one.. ye who loves the Opera.. almost as much as jay loves the Dance....

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Hey- where's the Crown.. asleep in Miami? Bet they are enjoying the beach- great sleeping weather there I hear. Hope Chantel ( our latest storm here on the East Coast..) doesn't churn the waves and wake them.....

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
Just call me Michael Flatline...