Halloween 2021 Countdown!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Halloween season! It's great seeing pumpkins in the stores now.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
I have been really hammering out the halloween and horror movies the last week or two. I figure i got so many of these streaming services i should take advantage of it. I enjoyed seeing the harvest moon last night. It was somewhat cloudy so it had that creepy look to it. It will be great to officially kick off the Halloween season in here tomorrow.
I'm a horror movie fan, so I watch them all the time, anyway. I've really gotten into the "found footage" style. I like those that are out in the woods, and an unseen (until the end) monster is trying to get them.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 38
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 8

Good Morning Halloween Friends! The old saying goes that "It's lonely at the top". Well these countdowns are getting kind of lonely. Pretty soon we are going to be down to just ONE. Thank goodness it is Halloween Season now and we won't mind the dwindling counts as much.

Last night, we watched ITKWD (In the Kitchen with David) on QVC, and then afterwards watched an hour or so of David's Countdown to Christmas. So many feels. I always feel like a kid again when they bring out the Christmas Trees and the nostalgic porcelain trees. Very great evening! And the best thing is there will be more and more evenings like that as we get further into the Holiday Season as a whole.

Have a great day!
I think David could make me excited about Arbor Day! LOL! I have been tuning into QVC too, definitely fun to see holiday items.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 37
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 7

Good Morning Halloween Friends!

Happy Friday! Next week this time we will be welcoming in OCTOBER. It still seems hard to believe, it really does feel like we were all just excited that September had just arrived.

My brain already started thinking about Halloween 22' - how can that be? Yesterday I made a list of Jack O Lantern Days for 2022, I had mentioned a couple weeks back when we had our last JOL Day, that I wanted to take a little break and then start thinking / planning for 22'. It felt good to see the days down on the page! I think that's where I will stop on that for now, I want to enjoy the present. But my work will continue, probably in earnest, once Halloween has passed and there's just that tiniest little "lull" before we are all swept away in the hustle and bustle of Christmas Season!

I hope everyone has a great day, and a fantastic Friday! Today is going to be just gorgeous. It's only 48 degrees outside right now, on its way to a high of 70.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! With it being the first weekend of autumn/halloween season I am putting on several Halloween shows. Any guesses/suggestions as to what I will/should watch? Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 36
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 6

Good Morning Halloween Friends, and happy Rudolph Day!

You can't ask for more of a beautiful fall day than today! I have to go to Lowes later to get a few things for the house, and I can't wait to see all the Fall and Halloween decorations. Maybe, JUST, maybe they will even have Christmas stuff too!

We are officially now under a week until October 1st. Crazy!!!

Have a great day, friends!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
It has been a good week of milestones and I think next week will be too! October is looming large and with it will come the addition of Christmas starting to roll into the stores! But October is a long month and I hope to focus on Halloween and Fall and enjoy each before they are gone again.

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I am still hoping to get out today and get pumpkins. A friend's funeral was today so I was privileged to help with the food and then I had to run to a farmer's market to pick up our favorite salsa so the day has sort of gotten away from me. I am going to a play this evening so that should be fun.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 35
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 5

Good Morning Halloween Friends! A wonderful Autumn Sunday is upon us folks. Yesterday's weather was just gorgeous. And today is going to be more of the same.

We're having breakfast with my in-laws today, and then will be back up there later tonight for a dinner. I can't wait to post about it in the Thanksgiving thread, but we are essentially having "Thanksgiving" Dinner. It's a birthday tradition of mine.

Folks, it's the very last Sunday of September. Hard to believe this month is almost over, but time marches on. Get ready for some skinny looking countdowns tomorrow in the Monday "weeks" count. Have a great Sunday!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
It is hard to believe that today is the last Sunday of September, or that Halloween is going to fall on a Sunday just a few weeks from now. The days will be shorter and the weather cooler by then and we will have had a full month of Halloween fun.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image