MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I could not send a card to everyone on the list this year.

So please, if you want to thank me for a card you receive, DON'T POST HERE---send me a PM instead. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt by thinking "Well! MerryCarey sent a card to [name], but not to me! Huh!"

There may be others in the same position who feel awkward about this thread. Perhaps I'm too sensitive, but that is how I feel.

GingerMel

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Nov 1, 2006
Clinton, CT
I don't know why I never though of it sooner, but this year I'm keeping the postage stamps, they're all so festive and show where they came from - very merry - I keep saying I'm going to create a scrapbook with all my cards. Well, this year I feel inspired and I'll get it done! The Peanuts stamps made my day!

I always think of using them to make cards or scrapbooks but never end up actually doing it. I think I might this year though. I have received three cards so far and they really MADE my day. Thank you so much.

MsRose

Christmas Card Fanatic
MMC Donor
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2015
Somewhere Over The Rainbow USA
I have a lot of used postage stamps because I do a lot of snail mail
Year round.
I have one organization I donate them to, it's for Ex US veterans they do artwork with it.
I have another group of people that are professional artists and I donate my used postage stamps to them as well;)
Before I started donating my used postage stamps I never paid attention to how interesting some of them are ..!lol

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I got wonderful cards from Head Elf, Snowflake22, and MsRose - Thank you!

I sent out my international cards last week - now to make & send out the USA & OCC cards today....
You're very welcome!
Merry Christmas!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thank you very much snowflake22, The Straw family, and Mary for the pretty cards! Happy holidays to you, and your families!
You're welcome! Merry Christmas!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
The postman was late today and I thought he had already passed our house...but then he brought me a bunch of cards! Thank you for the beautiful cards to snowflake22, Solice, HeadElf and Missiechick :)
You're welcome, K.G.!
Merry Christmas!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thank you to Head Elf, K.G., and Meceka for the beautiful cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image