Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Thanks to MarthaK, Ash and Adora Myers for your beautiful cards!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I could not send a card to everyone on the list this year.

So please, if you want to thank me for a card you receive, DON'T POST HERE---send me a PM instead. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt by thinking "Well! MerryCarey sent a card to [name], but not to me! Huh!"

There may be others in the same position who feel awkward about this thread. Perhaps I'm too sensitive, but that is how I feel.

I've found myself in a similar merry boat as I received a few cards from members participating in the exchange whose names were not drawn by me from my Whoville hat.

What I'm doing is adding their names and addresses to my book.

They will be on the top of my list for next year. I'll also be extending thanks and sending a merry message via PM to show my appreciation. Likewise, I'm sure there are others who couldn't send to everyone and I won't be offended if I don't receive a card from the members I sent cards to, but I understand and respect your feelings.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'd like to extend my jolly appreciation to James (whyChristmas), snowflake22, fire_goddess, Pattijo, k-meyer1313, missiechick, St.Nicholas01, Solice, etc. for the beautiful cards I received.

Keep a merry thought in your head.

Festive regards,
Auntie M.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks so much for the lovely card, Holly Jolly!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I have received cards from Maureen, Chirstmasstar, WintersElf, Head Elf, Ms Rose, e_xander, Martha K, James (whyChristmas), snowflake22, fire_goddess, Pattijo, k-meyer1313, missiechick, StNicholas01, Solice, etc. It's beginning to look more like a card shop every day.

Such a merry treat!

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Thank you to HollyJolly and GingerMel for the beautiful cards!
Hoping you have a very Merry Christmas!

pattyjo

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2004
Cairns QLD ,Australia
I like to thank Winters Elf, Mother Christmas, Maureen, Majani, K.G, MarthaK, Missiechick, Headelf and Whychristmas, they are all beautuful cards...just love coming home from work to find them in my mail box. .

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We had the best time tonight. We hosted for Thanksgiving and right after my wife and I came down with a brutal cold that has persisted even til today. Add to that a hectic work schedule and, well, we had not gotten around to sending or even opening the cards we had received.

Tonight we rectified that. It took several of us to get it done but we covered the whole list this year. Had a great time sorting through boxes of old Christmas cards my Mom had collected through the years, too.

Best of all was opening the cards we received this year so far. I make the kids save them for me because I want to see them. We always use them as part of our decorating here in the house and usually wait until I have a good pile of them before putting them up. The girls had a great time trying to decide exactly how they all fit together on the wall -- and where in position they go in proximity to the tree.

I can't tell you how much this tradition means to my family. Thank you all for your cards and for adding to the festiveness of our home.

Maureen

Merry Forums Super Administrator
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Aug 24, 2007
Displaced Canadian now in Perthshire, Scotland
Hi everybody!!! I've just found this thread - doh!!!!!! Firstly, if you haven't yet received a card from me, the second batch were mailed this morning so keep your eyes peeled - everybody's got one. PLEASE don't feel awkward if you haven't been able to do this. For the past couple of years, I've signed up and not actually managed to send any (seriously bad time management on my part and, I'll be honest, I couldn't do it financially; this year, lots of people got married and we had a backdated raise which was paid in November so it all fell into place) Secondly, there's nothing more heartwarming than going to the mailbox and seeing it full of Christmas cards. I've received 18 so far (MsRose - my other half was seriously impressed with the Elvis stamps!!!) so thank you one and all. :-D

Last edited:

ladyjbug

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Nov 2, 2014
I would just like to say thank you for all the cards I have received so far. I have gotten quite a few and I wasn't expecting it in Canada. I can list the names when my head is not foggy. Anyway, I am recovering from surgery and wasn't expecting the nice boost it would give me to read cards from all of you. Thank you! I sent mine last Tuesday to all of you so hopefully you all get one!
Thanks again. It is so lovely to participate. ladyjbug

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I would just like to say thank you for all the cards I have received so far. I have gotten quite a few and I wasn't expecting it in Canada. I can list the names when my head is not foggy. Anyway, I am recovering from surgery and wasn't expecting the nice boost it would give me to read cards from all of you. Thank you! I sent mine last Tuesday to all of you so hopefully you all get one!
Thanks again. It is so lovely to participate. ladyjbug
Hope your recovery goes well, thinking of you.
Merry Christmas!!

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
I received cards from RileyIreland, missiechick, Christmasstar and StNicholas01. All lovely cards. Thank you very much and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
I just want to say THANK YOU for all the lovely Christmas cards I received so far
I love them all, and I get so excited for every one of them ♥

I posted 20 cards this year, so If you send me a card and did not receive one back
YOU are on the top of my list for next year.
(Yes, I also have a list like AuntieMisteltoeDear...)

Merry Christmas to all of you, and your families ♥

kmeyer1313

Twinkle Light Checker
MMC Member
Nov 5, 2014
The cards have been coming in like crazy! Between the exchange here, the two other exchanges I participate in (they're thankfully on a smaller scale), friends, and family, our house is getting quite the dose of Christmas and Hanukkah spirit! Thank you all for making our home a little brighter this season....

In his meaningful zeal to help, hubby has been hanging up the cards for me before I can figure out which card came from whom (though he did save me the envelopes, as he knows I have lists to check off). I don't know everybody's screen names and real names, but this is who's shared their holiday spirit with us so far...

the Hansel Household
Martha
Barry & Margarita
Roger
Melanie
Stacey
Missie
Ashley
Sean
Cathy
Lhindah

Thank you so much - if you prefer I list your screen name instead of your real one, please let me know, and I'll switch them out.

I'm glad to see that the out-of-country cards are being received safely! I sent out the US cards yesterday, so keep a look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image