Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 224
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 200
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 139

Happy Middle Of April! We are into the middle of this month now and it brings us a big milestone today folks. We have a big day here in this thread. First let's get to the daily counts: 224 days till Thanksgiving, 200 days till November, and 139 days till The Bers. You can see the milestone as obvious as the nose on your face. We have reached the 200 Day Marker till November. Woohoo! It feels good too folks. That's a big one. Tomorrow we'll be in "1"s territory for 2 of our 3 counts. That's pretty crazy. Our next milestone? It's actually 1 week from today as we celebrate Tom Turkey Day #5 (WOW) already. And we'll do so with a special poll. But today we have our friend CW who promises a video for all of us on this milestone day. He always comes through with something good for us turkey, biscuits, and gravy lovers. What a great guy huh? I can't wait to see what he has for us today. Have a great Middle Of April!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
200 Days to November! Amazing! I love getting to the 200 count! Waking up tomorrow and seeing a "1" in front of that number is even better!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
200 days until we sit down and stuff ourselves from the previous nights haul (assuming you went Trick or Treating) and put up our Thanksgiving decorations. :D

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 223
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 199
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 138

Happy 2nd Half Of April! We are moving along now into the 2nd half of this awesome month of April. And our 3 counts all look awesome this morning don't they? They are as follows: 223 days till Thanksgiving, 199 days till November, and 138 days till The Bers. Notice we now have more countdowns in the "1s" than we do in the "2s". Uh oh. Is that a sign we are making great progress or moving too fast already? Our next milestone happens next week on Thursday when we celebrate Tom Turkey Day #5 with a special poll that I'll have all ready for you. Thank you to CW for a great job again with his video posting. He always comes through for us and we enjoy it. Very thankful for that indeed. Other than that? It's Friday so if you have a dream of a great weekend I hope you have one ahead of you staring at you in the face like a plate of food on Thanksgiving. Have a great 2nd Half Of April!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Here we go! In the 100's now on the November count! 199 Days until my outside lights and decorations are going!

Truth be told, I will have had the Christmas tree up and out of storage by October 25th, but not decorated or illuminated. I spend the remainder of the week from the 25th to the 31st checking lights, stretching out cords, etc... So a little over SIX MONTHS until all my stuff comes out again, just seems amazing.

168 days until "Halloween Lights" go up outside!!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Here we go! In the 100's now on the November count! 199 Days until my outside lights and decorations are going!

Truth be told, I will have had the Christmas tree up and out of storage by October 25th, but not decorated or illuminated. I spend the remainder of the week from the 25th to the 31st checking lights, stretching out cords, etc... So a little over SIX MONTHS until all my stuff comes out again, just seems amazing.

168 days until "Halloween Lights" go up outside!!!
Exciting times lie ahead!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 222
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 198
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 137

Happy April Weekend! We are moving ahead now folks into the weekend and that's always a plus isn't it? Today's countdowns are as follows: 222 days till Thanksgiving, 198 days till November, and 137 days till The Bers. 3 counts all moving along in the right direction for sure. And I'm happy about it for one and I know you all are as well. Our next milestone is scheduled to take place here on Thursday as we celebrate Tom Turkey Day #5. That will be a big one for sure and you don't to miss the special poll that I'll have in store for all of you. It's going to be a lot of fun for sure. But until then let's just try to enjoy the day to day fun here in this thread. It's a great time of the year for sure as spring does remind us, in a way, of Autumn. We'll all make it through each day together here and keep turkey thoughts in our heads. It's a fun ride for sure. Have a great April Weekend!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
It's really feeling like The Bers this weekend with the cold weather. I had to turn my pellet stove back on. I'm not complaining though! This might be the last spell of "cold weather" before we get "new cold weather" to start the 21 - 22' Fall / Winter. Once this is over, we won't see chilly evenings like this again until late August!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
In addition to Tom Turkey Day, we have a chance of snow in the forecast (about 30%) for next week, it will make for a very realistic celebration of the fourth week in November if it happens! Cold rain snow/mix is common weather for Thanksgiving and always puts me in the mood for turkey and all the fixings. Solid Snake is right
This might be the last spell of "cold weather" before we get "new cold weather" to start the 21 - 22' Fall / Winter
so I am going to enjoy it!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
It's really feeling like The Bers this weekend with the cold weather. I had to turn my pellet stove back on. I'm not complaining though! This might be the last spell of "cold weather" before we get "new cold weather" to start the 21 - 22' Fall / Winter. Once this is over, we won't see chilly evenings like this again until late August!
Getting my a/c ready soon!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
In addition to Tom Turkey Day, we have a chance of snow in the forecast (about 30%) for next week, it will make for a very realistic celebration of the fourth week in November if it happens! Cold rain snow/mix is common weather for Thanksgiving and always puts me in the mood for turkey and all the fixings. Solid Snake is right

so I am going to enjoy it!
Wow snow!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 221
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 197
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 136

Happy April Sunday! Well folks we are now into the 2nd Half of the Weekend. And I know you are all happy about it. Also, you're happy about the above 3 countdowns: 221 days till Thanksgiving, 197 days till November, and 136 days till The Bers. Our next milestone approaches on Thursday with Tom Turkey Day #5. I'm looking forward to that one. And we'll have a special poll on Thursday to celebrate that milestone. I know you are all looking forward to it as am I. Always fun to have a Thursday Milestone ahead of us. Got to enjoy these moments folks. The milestones and the journey make the destination all the more special. I'm glad we still have well more than half of the destination to go to November and Thanksgiving. The Bers obviously is closer than that though. And I know you all are excited for them for sure. Have a great April Sunday!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image