Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Yesterday the hot weather brought the first pop-up thunderstorm of summer -- 7/10ths of an inch in about 20 minutes and thunder that rattled the windows, a couple hours later it was sunny and a beautiful evening. Always something to enjoy, but nice to think of the cooler days and nights.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 168
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 144
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 83

Happy Double Digits June! We move ahead here folks into another Thursday. Our friend CW should be here later to post a great video for all of us. First things first, however, as we look at all 3 countdowns. We have 168 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 144 days left until November, and 83 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone is in 10 days when we reach the arrival of summer (which will be the 3rd of 3 seasons until Autumn). And that will be a very important milestone as believe it or not The Bers will return during late summer. Pretty incredible. And other than that I'm just thinking we're in a great spot. It's a great thing being in June. Knowing we still have the 2nd half of the year (which I always say is 10 times better than the 1st half of the year) all ahead of us. It's definitely an awesome thing. And we all should be happy about it while we can be still being fully ahead of us. Have a great Double Digits June!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
100%. The second half of the year is what I wish all year could be like. Great Holidays, Great Weather, Great Food, the list seems like it goes on and on!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 167
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 143
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 82

Happy Free Feeling Friday! It's a good feeling today on this Friday. Our friend CW did a great post for us yesterday and now we have a Friday here to lead us into our weekend. And our following counts look as follows: 167 days till Thanksgiving, 143 days till November, and 82 days till The Bers. That's all 3 counts moving along nicely. Our next milestone happens in 9 days when we welcome in the official arrival of summer. And that's a big arrival because it starts the 3rd of 3 seasons on our way back to Autumn which of course is what it's "all about" to most of us. Other than that I have the next 9 days off from work after today. But I'll be here of course still posting the count. No vacations from the Thanksgiving Thread. And maybe I'll start planning Thanksgiving a bit on my vacation. Is that such a bad idea? Then again we plan it all year here in this thread so that is not surprising. Have a great Free Feeling Friday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 166
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 142
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 81

Happy Dozen Days Of June! We are into another weekend folks and there may not be any milestones THIS weekend but believe it or not NEXT weekend there will be. We will get to that momentarily. First let's get to our 3 counts. We have 166 days remaining until Thanksgiving. We have 142 days remaining until November. And finally we have 81 days remaining until The Bers. Our next milestone which I teased earlier is the Arrival Of Summer which will happen in 8 days time. That would be 1 week from Sunday. It will be a very important one for sure and one we all can look forward to. Summer is a great season and my 2nd next to Autumn which of course is the one that follows summer. I hope all the turkey fans out there are enjoying their Saturday and weekend. Like I mentioned I have next week off of work but this job in this thread is never done so there will be no break here. Now I hope you all enjoy your first half of the weekend. Have a great Dozen Days Of June!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 166
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 142
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 81

Happy Dozen Days Of June! We are into another weekend folks and there may not be any milestones THIS weekend but believe it or not NEXT weekend there will be. We will get to that momentarily. First let's get to our 3 counts. We have 166 days remaining until Thanksgiving. We have 142 days remaining until November. And finally we have 81 days remaining until The Bers. Our next milestone which I teased earlier is the Arrival Of Summer which will happen in 8 days time. That would be 1 week from Sunday. It will be a very important one for sure and one we all can look forward to. Summer is a great season and my 2nd next to Autumn which of course is the one that follows summer. I hope all the turkey fans out there are enjoying their Saturday and weekend. Like I mentioned I have next week off of work but this job in this thread is never done so there will be no break here. Now I hope you all enjoy your first half of the weekend. Have a great Dozen Days Of June!​

Have a great vacation Edge! Sounds like me and you are both looking forward to the first day of Summer, but I'm sure for different reasons :)

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image