Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 136
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 112
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 51

Happy Dozen Days Of July! We are into the heart of the summer folks. Can't you feel it? I always feel that way this time of the year. And you can tell by our 3 countdowns above. We have 136 days remaining until Thanksgiving. We have 112 days left to go until November. And we have 51 days hanging on until The Bers. Our next milestone is TOMORROW when on Tuesday we will reach the "Final Fifty" till The Bers. That will be a big marker indeed and if you like the Holiday Hang Out you'll see the 50 Day Preview of The Bers beginning. It's become a great tradition (or at least one I enjoy doing). It's Monday folks so now we talk about our Weekly Countdown Till Thanksgiving Week (the best week of the year). And today is a big one as we now are at 19 weeks. OUCH. I mean YES! But also it's hard to believe we are now into the TEENS. I'm holding on now with both hands. Seems like we are moving ahead for real now. But still that's a lot of weeks to go obviously and we have plenty of time since we still have lots of time to just make it to The Bers first. Have a great Dozen Days Of July!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 136
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 112
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 51

Happy Dozen Days Of July! We are into the heart of the summer folks. Can't you feel it? I always feel that way this time of the year. And you can tell by our 3 countdowns above. We have 136 days remaining until Thanksgiving. We have 112 days left to go until November. And we have 51 days hanging on until The Bers. Our next milestone is TOMORROW when on Tuesday we will reach the "Final Fifty" till The Bers. That will be a big marker indeed and if you like the Holiday Hang Out you'll see the 50 Day Preview of The Bers beginning. It's become a great tradition (or at least one I enjoy doing). It's Monday folks so now we talk about our Weekly Countdown Till Thanksgiving Week (the best week of the year). And today is a big one as we now are at 19 weeks. OUCH. I mean YES! But also it's hard to believe we are now into the TEENS. I'm holding on now with both hands. Seems like we are moving ahead for real now. But still that's a lot of weeks to go obviously and we have plenty of time since we still have lots of time to just make it to The Bers first. Have a great Dozen Days Of July!​
Hold on hard because "The Final Fifty" is going to fly by. It always feels like that.

We can't wait for your preview! Have a great day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Only nineteen weeks until Thanksgiving week?! Holy cow!
It's a coming fast.

tbutler

Tim Butler, North Pole IT Consultant
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 1, 2010
Dear wife and I enjoyed a Frankenmuth chicken dinner on Saturday on the way home from our northern Michigan refuge. Such a great meal and fun times. It always reminds me of Thanksgiving!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 135
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 111
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 50

Happy July Teens! It's a big day here folks. Maybe the biggest day? Well one of them for sure. Let's look at our 3 countdowns and not waste any time. We have 135 days to go until Thanksgiving, 111 days left until November, and 50 days remaining until The Bers. Today is a huge milestone folks as we have reached the "Final Fifty"! That is amazing. 50 days from today will be September 1. Today is the ultimate warning that you better enjoy summer now. I've been emphasizing that for a while now. Of course, check out the Holiday Hang Out if you want to see our 50 Day Preview of The Bers. It begins TODAY! Our next milestone? We have a little bit of time until that as it will happen in 9 days when we reach Tom Turkey Day #8. That is something we always look forward to. But the 8th one? My goodness. So many Tom Turkey Days have come and gone since the 1st one we ever had thanks to Rich. I hope everyone out there in turkey land is doing well. Do your best to enjoy today folks because we're now 50 days until The Bers. That is our milestone today. Have a great July Teens!​

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
19 weeks and counting... the Final Fifty... so many great things. I still have many things left on my Summer To-Do List but having September so rapidly approaching makes me feel that this is the time to tackle them! Thanks for the motivation!

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
I had to go to Hobby Lobby for a new crochet hook yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes. All the spring and summer stuff was on sale, usually for 50 percent off and the 4th of July stuff was 75%. Of course had to get some of those super-savings things so ended up being the most expensive crochet hook ever +n. But it was awesome, aisles and aisles of autumn (no Halloween yet that I saw) and aisles and aisles of Christmas, no trees and mostly crafting stuff but still. Made the horrible heat seem just a little bit more manageable.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image