Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 238
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 214
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 153

Happy April Arrives! That ain't no April Fools joke folks. And we have a milestone today (no joke on that point either). First we'll get to our daily countdowns: 238 days till Thanksgiving, 214 days till November, and 153 days till The Bers. Our milestone today is indeed that we have reached the month of April (our 5th month starting up on our 11 month journey back to November). Our next milestone? While I'm glad that you asked that question. It is on Sunday. Yes, THIS Sunday. It is the 150 Day Marker till The Bers. Can you believe that? Halfway from 200 to 100? That is kind of scary if you ask me. Well that will be on Sunday. First we have plenty of days before that including today (Thursday). Yes indeed. And guess who will be by today to post a great video for us in honor of our milestone today? Our good friend CW! Lots to look forward to through the 2nd half of this week folks and of course this wonderful month of April. Have a great April Arrives!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
7 Months until November.
1617278184951.png

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
The fact that we'll hit 150 days to the Bers on Easter Sunday while I'm eating an "Easter-giving" meal is...perfect. Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate the milestone.

We picked up the ham last night. Not a turkey, but still good, and all of the Thanksgiving sides are still on the menu. I hope @SolidSnake84 got or is getting his pumpkin pie.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I'm not sure about the pumpkin pie unless my wife makes one. I don't believe they have any ready-made pumpkin pies at the grocery store right now. But I'm going to check later today when i go. We are guaranteed to get the Costco cheesecake, so that is at least one thing that we always have at Thanksgiving / Christmas!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
The fact that we'll hit 150 days to the Bers on Easter Sunday while I'm eating an "Easter-giving" meal is...perfect. Couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate the milestone.

We picked up the ham last night. Not a turkey, but still good, and all of the Thanksgiving sides are still on the menu. I hope @SolidSnake84 got or is getting his pumpkin pie.
It's cool to have a milestone on Easter!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
I'm not sure about the pumpkin pie unless my wife makes one. I don't believe they have any ready-made pumpkin pies at the grocery store right now. But I'm going to check later today when i go. We are guaranteed to get the Costco cheesecake, so that is at least one thing that we always have at Thanksgiving / Christmas!
Hope you found what you were looking for!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 237
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 213
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 152

Happy Already April! We made it to Friday folks here in spring in early April. And we continue marching along towards our next milestone which is in only 2 days from now. But let's get to the official countdowns first: 237 days till Thanksgiving, 213 days till November, and 152 days till The Bers. Our next milestone is just in 2 days time which falls on Easter Sunday. And that milestone is...the 150 Day Marker till The Bers. That will be a big one of course. To be halfway between 200 and 100 is going to be big folks. That just shows you how close we're getting to The Bers already. Should we start planning already? I think when we hit 100 is when it makes me really get serious about it. That's always a scary but exciting time. But the 150 marker is on it's way on Sunday so be ready for it with the Easter Bunny. Have a great Already April!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Hope you found what you were looking for!
None of the stores had pumpkin pies (stupid stores!!!) but my Wife is going to make one, so it's happening! Cheesecake and pumpkin pie, it's just like Thanksgiving or Christmas!!!

Christmaswarlock

Mistletoeologist
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Happy Friday turkey lovers!! SOoo...somebody forgot to remind me about video Thursday!! I have been neck deep in 1970 Challenger and Nova SS rust. So I scrounged up a video today for Easter..I usually dont eat ham but when I do its coated in brown sugar! (lol..I love those ads)
Lets watch a ham cooking video!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Friday turkey lovers!! SOoo...somebody forgot to remind me about video Thursday!! I have been neck deep in 1970 Challenger and Nova SS rust. So I scrounged up a video today for Easter..I usually dont eat ham but when I do its coated in brown sugar! (lol..I love those ads)
Lets watch a ham cooking video!
Thanks CW! A day late is better than never :)...

Reactions: cgmcav and Minta

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 236
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 212
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 151

Happy Easter Weekend! We made it to a big holiday weekend here in the spring. The weather should be warming up and the sun should be coming out. That's a great combination. And these 3 counts are actually great combinations of counts as well: 236 days till Thanksgiving, 212 days till November, and 151 days till The Bers. We now focus in on our next milestone which happens TOMORROW on Easter Sunday. It will be the 150 Day Marker till The Bers. Is that good enough for ya? I'm telling you folks we gotta enjoy this time of the year. The markers start getting a little more serious pretty soon already. And it's nice to still be pressure-free in spring without pushing too far in our counts. Plenty of time though for all 3 counts to enjoy here. Let's enjoy them together shall we? Thanks again CW for your post yesterday. Have a great Easter Weekend!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 236
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 212
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 151

Happy Easter Weekend! We made it to a big holiday weekend here in the spring. The weather should be warming up and the sun should be coming out. That's a great combination. And these 3 counts are actually great combinations of counts as well: 236 days till Thanksgiving, 212 days till November, and 151 days till The Bers. We now focus in on our next milestone which happens TOMORROW on Easter Sunday. It will be the 150 Day Marker till The Bers. Is that good enough for ya? I'm telling you folks we gotta enjoy this time of the year. The markers start getting a little more serious pretty soon already. And it's nice to still be pressure-free in spring without pushing too far in our counts. Plenty of time though for all 3 counts to enjoy here. Let's enjoy them together shall we? Thanks again CW for your post yesterday. Have a great Easter Weekend!​
I just plugged The Bers over in our Halloween thread. 150 days tomorrow is a big deal! Everyone loves the Bers!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image